Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Shobha Maa! You disappointed me (Page 3)

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PuvZ

Originally posted by Priyasi

I am dissapointed with her too but to stand in her place and think as a mother... It must had been a very hard decision for her... Never forget a mother's nature is forgiving and loving despite how much her son/daughter hurt her. Same goes to Shobhama. She loves Aarti But Prashant is also her son. Anyone can hate but not a mother especially when her son is dying.. She knows she is doing a big mistake and she will have to pay for it.. But she is gone risk it all.. After all Aarti is living but Prashant is dying for her.

Yes, I know that part, and that is the only reason I am not angry with her. But her behaviour disappointed me,
I agree.. We had so much hopes and trust on her... So is Aarti.. Once the truth is out she is going to be heartbroken. It will be even worse if the Scindia's blame her again.. She will be all alone..Cry

Yes, with Yash knowing nothing about her past, it's gonna be so difficult for Aarti to digest the truth that Shobha maa betrayed her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PuvZ

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged

I am dissapointed with her too but to stand in her place and think as a mother... It must had been a very hard decision for her... Never forget a mother's nature is forgiving and loving despite how much her son/daughter hurt her. Same goes to Shobhama. She loves Aarti But Prashant is also her son. Anyone can hate but not a mother especially when her son is dying.. She knows she is doing a big mistake and she will have to pay for it.. But she is gone risk it all.. After all Aarti is living but Prashant is dying for her.

Yes, I know that part, and that is the only reason I am not angry with her. But her behaviour disappointed me,
I agree.. We had so much hopes and trust on her... So is Aarti.. Once the truth is out she is going to be heartbroken. It will be even worse if the Scindia's blame her again.. She will be all alone..Cry

Yes, with Yash knowing nothing about her past, it's gonna be so difficult for Aarti to digest the truth that Shobha maa betrayed her.
It's gonna be a very painful track..  Hope CV brings in some surprises for us ... Something unpredictable 
Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged

It's gonna be a very painful track..  Hope CV brings in some surprises for us ... Something unpredictable 

I too hope the same...
Our CVs are so unpredictable

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PuvZ

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged

I too hope the same...
Our CVs are so unpredictable
Exactly.. CV it's time to show your magic trick

Edited by PuvZ - 09 November 2012 at 8:51am
drmhp IF-Sizzlerz
drmhp
drmhp

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
agree with u
she proved "blood is always thicker than water " & MIL can never become mother 
akansha412 Goldie
akansha412
akansha412

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
i am too hurt with shobha.i did not accept that shobha will do this with aarti
mostar Groupbie
mostar
mostar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
I agree, we don't know what is going to happen. Bur behavior of Dubeys is off all limits. They don't think about legal wrong doing at all. Arti and Yash have right to suit them for this, remember Prashant refuse to accept Ansh as his own son. 
-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Agree with you.. She is lieing to save the life of a person who she said was dead to her

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index