Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Shobha Maa! You disappointed me (Page 2)

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

Agree with u I am also disappointed with Shoba maa's behaviour. She should not lie aarti . But I am sure when Aarti will come to know about this she will be highly disappointed with Shobha maa and will be not able to believe them again.

Yes, that's so true. I am angry with Mr Dubey but m so disappointed with Shobha Maa. That was  such a beautiful character, but I guess, love of your son made her do that, which is SO NOT ACCEPTABLE to me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini28

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

Yeah...me too...Ouch I didnt expect TIS from shoba , who s d only elder soul wish for Aarti's happiness alwayz...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed But Mother's love made her blind...OuchOuch

Mother's love made her blind. That is why, I am disppointed with her not angry. Her love is understandable but not her lie
Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gshow2011

Agree with u 100% , for what ever reason she has chosen to take side she should at least let Arti know

But now, when Aarti will come to know that SHOBHA MAA also lied to her, she will be so broken
Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PuvZ

I am dissapointed with her too but to stand in her place and think as a mother... It must had been a very hard decision for her... Never forget a mother's nature is forgiving and loving despite how much her son/daughter hurt her. Same goes to Shobhama. She loves Aarti But Prashant is also her son. Anyone can hate but not a mother especially when her son is dying.. She knows she is doing a big mistake and she will have to pay for it.. But she is gone risk it all.. After all Aarti is living but Prashant is dying for her.

Yes, I know that part, and that is the only reason I am not angry with her. But her behaviour disappointed me,

PuvZ

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozen007

I am tired of saying this now...but the damage has already been done

Why couldn't the Dubeys tell Aarti everything at once ?

Shobha has lost her charm...she is not the same MIL who stood for what she believed

I hope Aarti gets to know about the lie before they actually get the Op done...I don't think she will refuse to help the Dubeys despite Prashant being the beneficiary

Yes, they should have told Aarti. But, not telling Aarti is, to a point, understandable for me, Shobha Maa did try to tell Aarti. But what is hurting me is the fact that even Shobha maa is supporting Mr Dubey. I really loved this character of Shobha Maa. She hasnt yet lost all the respect in my eyes, but yes, she has definitely disappointed me

-AarYaholic-

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Agree with each word! What shobha did is despicable!Angry

I am really sad with her behaviour, cant get angry with her but yes, me really sad
Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasadini

Yes agree with you dear she was cheating one she called her daughter that is dispecable to meConfused

Yes, that is the most hurting thing. She once called Aarti her daughter. 
PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyasi

Originally posted by PuvZ

I am dissapointed with her too but to stand in her place and think as a mother... It must had been a very hard decision for her... Never forget a mother's nature is forgiving and loving despite how much her son/daughter hurt her. Same goes to Shobhama. She loves Aarti But Prashant is also her son. Anyone can hate but not a mother especially when her son is dying.. She knows she is doing a big mistake and she will have to pay for it.. But she is gone risk it all.. After all Aarti is living but Prashant is dying for her.

Yes, I know that part, and that is the only reason I am not angry with her. But her behaviour disappointed me,
I agree.. We had so much hopes and trust on her... So is Aarti.. Once the truth is out she is going to be heartbroken. It will be even worse if the Scindia's blame her again.. She will be all alone..Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index