India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Shobha Maa! You disappointed me

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Yesterday Shobha maa disappointed me so much. I never expected her to behave that way. I already hated Mr Dubey and Prashant for doing this Aarti and Ansh but I felt hurt when even Shobha maa became part of that lie. She considered Aarti as her daughter, in TRUE SENSE, but how can a mother lie to her daughter in this issue. This is something beyond my understanding. 
She disappointed me as Mother. She is doing everything to save HER son, but she is ignoring the girl whom she considered her OWN daughter. Did Shobha also forgot t=what Aarti did for them in absence of Prashant. For once, I can forgive her for hurting Aarti (As I think as mother she has that right) but what she's doing to her own grandson, its not digestible. 
I would have loved if she was the only one to stand strong for Aarti and Ansh and Mr Dubey doing the bone marrow test without Shobha maa's knowledge, but she doing such things, specially lying to Aarti is just so undigestible for me. That line 'Kya tujhe apne Maa-bauji par ab bharosa nahi raha', how she even utter those words when she knew that she was actually betraying her daughter. 
Will Aarti ever be able to trust Dubeys ever again. Aarti would have forgiven Mr Dubey for lying to her, because she always knew that Mr Dubey always always had a soft corner for Prashant even though he was so cruel to them. But Shobha Maa, for God sake, she is the same person, who did 'Shraddha' of her living son for THIS DAUGHTER of hers. 
Shobha Maa, you really disappointed me. There it is Yash who's proving that blood is not thicker. And here is Shobha Maa, who fought with the society for her daughter but now when her son is in critical condition, she chose Prashant over Aarti, wow. 
Can any girl now feel that a mother-in-law can ever become a mother??? Shobha Maa proved, blood is thicker than water. 

But, there is a tiny miny hope in my little heart, saying Shobha maa will soon realise her mistake and would seek forgiveness from Aarti before it gets too late...

(Sorry for such a long post, couldnt control my emotions as I always adored Shobha Maa and Aarti bond)

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess3101ananya93bhuvana90nuresmeraldamorrissalmankhanrulzakansha412nirmalac99AnushaGKlulujjjj-AarYaholic-DMKJ_VBshalini28Tahitien-moon-ProudGCian-PuvZ.HandsomeBananagafulu14

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Agree with u I am also disappointed with Shoba maa's behaviour. She should not lie aarti . But I am sure when Aarti will come to know about this she will be highly disappointed with Shobha maa and will be not able to believe them again.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess3101ananya93bhuvana90Tahitien-moon-ProudGCian-

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Yeah...me too...Ouch I didnt expect TIS from shoba , who s d only elder soul wish for Aarti's happiness alwayz...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed But Mother's love made her blind...OuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini28

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Agree with u 100% , for what ever reason she has chosen to take side she should at least let Arti know
PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I am dissapointed with her too but to stand in her place and think as a mother... It must had been a very hard decision for her... Never forget a mother's nature is forgiving and loving despite how much her son/daughter hurt her. Same goes to Shobhama. She loves Aarti But Prashant is also her son. Anyone can hate but not a mother especially when her son is dying.. She knows she is doing a big mistake and she will have to pay for it.. But she is gone risk it all.. After all Aarti is living but Prashant is dying for her.
-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I am tired of saying this now...but the damage has already been done

Why couldn't the Dubeys tell Aarti everything at once ?

Shobha has lost her charm...she is not the same MIL who stood for what she believed

I hope Aarti gets to know about the lie before they actually get the Op done...I don't think she will refuse to help the Dubeys despite Prashant being the beneficiary
DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Agree with each word! What shobha did is despicable!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahitien-moon

Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Yes agree with you dear she was cheating one she called her daughter that is dispecable to meConfused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index