India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Emotional Pintu!

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
The first part of today's episode was brilliant! What a way to revive my hopes in this serial...Excellent performance by Krishna and Pintu mainly...

A perfect gift to Krishna by Pintu...a pen...and his wish to see her successful in the Prelims...
Krishna promises not to let him down...and the dialogue that followed by Pintu was so very beautiful...
He holds Krishna's hand to tell her how she had anchored his life...she was the main link for the family to be together...had maintained such beautiful relations with all the members...It was so beautifully delivered by Pintu - full of emotions and a sense of gratitude to his wife...

He was so happy at the new entry in their lives and feels glad that the baby will be a source for their future dreams. His excitement about the job that he was offered and Krishna giving him the confidence that he would succeed in it...all so beautifully executed...

The best part was the end when he nearly had tears which he wipes off with a smile which was filled with happiness!

This scene was fabulous!!!!!Clap Star

Edited by kmfan_2 - 09 November 2012 at 7:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchZoyaluvsKinshukwadi..dolltrinilisaDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Yep Shanti it was really beautiful scene and beautifully executed by Prishna specially Pintu. His emotions and his love for his wife and unborn child were unmatchable. I really adored that sceneSmile Very brilliant scene

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshuktrinilisamoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Kinshuk excels in this field and I am glad they began with a great scene though later the drama followed...

This was my scene for the day!

ZoyaluvsKinshuktrinilisaDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Kinshuk excels in this field and I am glad they began with a great scene though later the drama followed...

This was my scene for the day!
I am also very happy that they started off with this scene. I never expected CT's to give such a fine scene of prishna depicting all the emotions, love and care which was away from the scheming Pinky.

ZoyaluvsKinshuktrinilisamoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Maybe they read our dissatisfaction finally...
Anyway - I am now hopeful of a good track...
with Pintu's job getting planned...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisaDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Maybe they read our dissatisfaction finally...
Anyway - I am now hopeful of a good track...
with Pintu's job getting planned...
Yep shanti even I hope for good track. I think Prishna should leave the house taking sonu and ganga along with them and leave those mad people there only

ZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

trinilisa IF-Rockerz
trinilisa
trinilisa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Wonderful Episode !!!! 

Great Emotional Scene by Prishna!!! 
DBPS in action!!!
Confused and Irrational Babloo!!
Tears for poor Sonu!!

Have to wait for english subtitles tonight, but I enjoyed this thrilling episode, it can take me through the weekend, there is still hope, think they might have heard us!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Di Brilliant Awesome Tocuhing and truly Truly Wonderful scene . And truly the Scene of the Day for me too . Beautifully executed by the Director who dirtected the scene , Dialogue Writter who gave such a WOnderful heart touching dialogues to Pintu and Krishna and then NOT TO MENTION Kinshuk and Mitali did Awesome job specially Kinny who first showed his happiness of gifting the Pen to krishna and then his excitement for his job and his coming child and then the MOST BEAUTIFUL PART His Tears which he wipes with a Smile . GOSH!! it was PERFECT and KM did it perfectly ClapStar

ZoyaluvsKinshuktrinilisaDilbole_ShiOmRukmfan_2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index