Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

indepgal

Goldie

indepgal

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
TM...u have a v poor attitude.  urvashi has made a life for herelf-good bad.  but yes, with this kind of thinking, ur life is gonna be pretty tough! 

god help u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSona2010

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "urvashi smokes... (Page 4)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonia_ji

Sonia_ji

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
u r totally pointing on her character which is not acceptable . one should not get into any person's personal matter. before pointing on someone thnk 100 times. i m not a urvashi fan. but i totally didnt liked this post. if she smokes let her smokes aapka kya bigaar rahi hai.. if she got married on 16 or at the age of 30 aapka kya jaata hai. kissi ki koi majburi hoti hai k usne 16 ya 30 ki age pe shadi ki.
DONT JUDGE ANYONE ON SMOKING PLZ!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DelhiDivaSweetSona2010

-shabz-

IF-Rockerz

-shabz-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i am still looking for the pointConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DelhiDivaSweetSona2010znursingh

*king*

IF-Dazzler

*king*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happyviewer

i am still looking for the pointConfused

No use. Because its pointless

*king*

SweetSona2010

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

How silly is dat...Silly

SweetSona2010

tweetie19

IF-Dazzler

tweetie19

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigella

urvashi smokes more than anyone else
urvashi got married at the age of 14 and became pregnant before she was 18. she is a failure in life. she ruined her own life. her rude and strange behaviour and violent attitude is a reflection of her miserable life which she brought upon herself. and she has not learned her lesson yet. what a pity. shame.
You have no right to point fingers on her based on her personal life...she has made a career and single handedly raised her kids and i respect her for that...if u don't like her, its your choice...but using such harsh words and bashing her is disgusting...Dead

SweetSona2010

SweetSona2010

SweetSona2010

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
What is your problem???
She was quite successful when she played "Komolika".
She has brought up her 2 twins all by herself without the support of her life-partner.
She has made it to this show 'Big Boss'.
I think she has risen out of a life of pain & problems.
Had she not done it her life would have been a failure in the true sense but it is not.
At least I don't think so.
It is very easy to see the bad in others but very difficult to see the good.

Lifu18

Goldie

Lifu18

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
<font size="4">Its so easy to just sit there a write bogus about someone and her personal life what do u know abt how she has been through or the hardship she faced through her life for me she has been an example to to all women at least she got married and had kids thought she was young and herself growing up she had to become an adult she would have been naive and so in love then i bet if something like this happened to u you would be broken and lost but look at her she looked after her kids at her young on her own without help from her husband so she is an example for all of

Edited by Lifu18 - 09 November 2012 at 10:10am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.