Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

*king*

IF-Dazzler

*king*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigella

urvashi smokes more than anyone else.  So whats the big deal. Its her life.

urvashi got married at the age of 14 and became pregnant before she was 18. She is unmarried and became a mother at the age of 17. She is a single mother.

she is a failure in life. - She was very successful in portraying the role of Vam in KZK. She has apeared in other shows too.

she ruined her own life. - So how does it matter to you. Who decides Urvashi's life.

her rude and strange behaviour and violent attitude is a reflection of her miserable life which she brought upon herself. - I don't know who you are but still I can defeinitely say she is living a better life than you.

and she has noy learned her lesson yet. what a pity. shame. - OK you start taking classes for all of us starting today. Suno forum waalo Nigella will start taking classes on how to live a perfect life starting today. Advance booking karloROFL

@estel : Now do you know why Roshan made that comment to nigella yesterdayWink

*king*

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

munaizaDelhiDivajizzyniharika111vibhusharma78taurusbb--khush--tweetie19znursingh-Purva-Saniya93ANNMT.Super Kool-Roshan---DewDrops--HotMessTony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "urvashi smokes... (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

munaizaDelhiDivaSweetSona2010vibhusharma78tanasha1993--khush--faiza_elahi202*king*MissChievousSaniya93MithuuSuper Kool-Roshan-Charu21HotMess--DewDrops--

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I think Urvashi is way better than the GMM any day
And bad habits does not mean the person is bad!
She may have made mistakes in the past but she has come a long way and that to me is very commendable...
I dont think you should bring up her personal life and bash her character based on her past. Just my opinion! Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

munaizaDelhiDivaSweetSona2010niharika111--khush--vibhusharma78*king*MissChievousznursinghSaniya93Charu21-Roshan-HotMessTony_StraK786

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
What a completely useless and pointless post.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

DelhiDivaniharika111SweetSona2010vibhusharma78tanasha1993--khush--MissChievous*king*Super KoolCharu21-Roshan-HotMessTony_StraK786

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigella

urvashi smokes more than anyone else
urvashi got married at the age of 14 and became pregnant before she was 18. she is a failure in life. she ruined her own life. her rude and strange behaviour and violent attitude is a reflection of her miserable life which she brought upon herself. and she has not learned her lesson yet. what a pity. shame.

So what!

I don't condone smoking, but it is her choice. Why should we be so judgmental about smoking.

Secondly. no need to get personal. We don't know much about her life to be so harshly critical. I've not been an Urvashi fan really, but this crossed the line for me.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DelhiDivamunaizaSweetSona2010tanasha1993--khush--*king*ANNMT.Charu21HotMess

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSona2010--khush---Roshan-

faiza_elahi202

IF-Dazzler

faiza_elahi202

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
that women took care of her kids when she her self was a just a kid !!you have not right pointing fingers at her or saying all that crap i am by no means her fan but what  u said was just wrong on so many levels 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

munaizaDelhiDivaniharika111SweetSona2010vibhusharma78--khush--ANNMT.-Roshan-Charu21Super KoolHotMess

*king*

IF-Dazzler

*king*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

LOLaisa lag raha ha urvashi ko real life ma jante hu bhaiROFL

Munna, pagalon ka aaisa mazaak udaana theek nahin hain. Chod dete hainEmbarrassed

*king*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vibhusharma78faiza_elahi202Saniya93ANNMT.-Roshan-HotMess

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.