Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow! You know alot about her. Well, Personally! Urvashi for me is the strongest woman out there and actually the woman who is actually reflecting some "women liberation" and " women empowerment" thoughts in the house. I give a damn to whether she smokes or when she got married and Blah Blah, for me she is the most real person in that house and Yes, I did same two minds about her during that Rajneeti task but Now after 2 more weeks I suppose I well sorted about Urvashi and her personality.
Sallu_Rox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
People in this forum are bashing Urvashi in the same they used to bash Shweta Tiwari in Bigg boss 4. She used to be bashed for useless things n now Urvashi is being bashed in the same way.  
Plzz guys take a break n don't drag celebrities' personal lives in all this. Urvashi fans plzz don't respond to such posts coz i still remember Shweta fans had a tough time in this forum during Season 4 responding to such useless posts. D'oh😆  You guys don't waste ur time n learn from their mistakes. 😉
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nigella

urvashi smokes more than anyone else
urvashi got married at the age of 14 and became pregnant before she was 18. she is a failure in life. she ruined her own life. her rude and strange behaviour and violent attitude is a reflection of her miserable life which she brought upon herself. and she has not learned her lesson yet. what a pity. shame.

Whats her past got to do with her present u troll. 😡

Anyways...

You should never argue with idiots because they will just drag you down to their level...then beat you with experience ! 😆

urvashi abused her old sick parents. her dad died because of her. she will never get deliverence. she never took care of her kids. she used to treat them badly. the kids were in pathetic condition with her going around drinking and acting with too many men. only recently did she took her kids from boarding and patch up with her kids and parents. she is the worst example of woman.
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Urvashi has gone through a lot in her life (personal life) she became single mother being a minor her studies were stopped because she had to work for twins.she stepped out of house ,worked day and night took care of her parents who in turn were taking care of her kids.

She became very angry with her parents when she came to knew that her brother is not her real brother.she is wounded by many instances in her life that's why because of her lonliness she drowned in alcohol.smoking and bad company of mens.
Put your legs in her shoes ,how difficult life has come to her despite all the hurdles she stood by herself.I find your post little bit harsh.
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What she did or does outside is not affecting your or my life ! I am here to watch a show and enjoy !! Her personal life is not my headache ! As a contestant in a game show she is playing the game well and smart 
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

urvashi abused her old sick parents. her dad died because of her. she will never get deliverence. she never took care of her kids. she used to treat them badly. the kids were in pathetic condition with her going around drinking and acting with too many men. only recently did she took her kids from boarding and patch up with her kids and parents. she is the worst example of woman.

And you know this how? Even if you do, this concerns us how? 🤔

Based on your reasons for disliking Urvashi, many ppl may use the same logic with you and end up disliking you for posting crap and judging people based on smoking/drinking/tattoos/etc etc.
throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

urvashi got married at the age of 14 and became pregnant before she was 18. she is a failure in life. she ruined her own life. her rude and strange behaviour and violent attitude is a reflection of her miserable life which she brought upon herself. and she has not learned her lesson yet. what a pity. shame.

& who are we exactly to judge that??Have any of us provided her a piece of Bread or to her Kids may be??A simple clothing may be??So aren't we making a mockery of our so called EDUCATED,MORAL DUTIFUL Souls by pointing someone whose existence is not causing any direct harm to anyone??

I can tell you atleast 50 more things abt her & her co-contestants which our so called moral may not accept but then again why should we care??

Pocking Nose in somebody's personal life to this extent, branding him/her is nothing but a case of suppressed frustration.Get well soon-my best wishes.
Originally posted by: mamtapks

I smoke! A pack a day! Not proud of the fact but then, does it matter or contribute to who i am? no. the sameway, i think instead of operating upon the personal lives of bb 6 inmates, we should analyze their game plans!

BTW, just wanted to add, i love this forum, speially @cruiser's posts! :)😊

u r going to get lung cancer or copd... what a bad life u r leading by slowly killing yourself... stupid spineless addict
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Whatever you have written, how is it any way connected to the show BB6? Kindly do not bring in personal issues or life history of contestants which you know may or may not be the truth.

Topic is not related to BB6 show.

Topic Closed.

Regards,
BB6 DT