India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Every time???

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Ok we all are miffed with how Kunal behaved yesterday. His confrontation and slap ok; but why blur everything out. without a doubt it was stupid. We also know now Dead will go on do something to Siddhi. But I read every time because of Kunal's stupidity, Siddhi & kids pay.

Well I do not understand this every time? Last time Siddhi got kidnapped it was because she went to meet Rohit alone and told him every thing she was going to do. Rohit murder case was because of argument due to how she hid important matter and went to threaten Rohit alone. When Kunal lied about being married, he was the one who paid for it. He was manipulated, threatened to lose his son and appear like a fool. And kids are only here in past few months, when did anything happen to them thanks to stupidity of Kunal? I do not get this every time?
Also now Siddhi will save the day? Well during rape case, both Kunal-Siddhi worked equally to resolve the matter. Murder case both of them failed to do anything. Sure Siddhi handled things like Raveena's wedding and same way Kunal fixed Shilpa's thing.

We all know makers love vamp too much and that is why they are dragging this matter. Kunal was ready to beat the hell out of Rakesh, politician, jump for smallest thing to Siddhi and file a case against politician. But when it comes to vamp, both leads act stupid. We even saw Siddhi saying I forgive you to vamp and now Kunal is blurring everything out. Why? they just love vamp too much. See she was out on bail for attempted murder right? so what, trial never took place? But both leads got into jail in one hearing, why is that?

Both leads are portrayed like idiots and it irritates all of us big time. Just to drag vamp matter, everyone, even Daddy T gets fooled. I am not happy with simply one slap. No I am pissed at Kunal as now he will pay for it with Siddhi. But I just didn't get this every time thing.

Again my intention was not to cause any hot debate, blame Siddhi and justify Kunal. No I blame him like I had blamed others. So I hope you won't take this post as instigating or antagonizing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tough123ritugoyaleshi.nlrpmenon

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top