Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

How can Babloo be so ruthless (Page 2)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil_saint2000

I just cant believe this is  the way a teacher behaves, then just think how will he behave with the other kids. They should take his license  for teaching kids as he is very dangerous for the kids, no parents would like their children to learn from such  a dangerous teacher.  babloo should know that teaching begins from home, when he cant understand his own son (who is so small), what will he understand other kids.

I completely agree with ur each and every Word . He was always such a principled man and understanding Man , Suddenly he just forgot all humanity . Today the way he behaved with Sonu who is his own child , just coz of that Pinky who just came few days ago in ur house . SHAME ON HIM Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreDilbole_ShiOmRu

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Babloo has lost his mind to be behaving with his son in that manner. He should know his own child better and try to figure out what is wrong. Instead he is always scolding and now locking Sonu up. I also want to see if Pinky would succeed in her plan to send him off to boarding school. 
I want to see Tuntun and Ganga's reaction then, And I would like to know what the point of marrying Pinky was from Babloo's perspective.
In the meantime, I want Krishna and Pintu to teach Pinky a lesson.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index