India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

How can Babloo be so ruthless

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
How Babloo can be so heartless? He is believing Pinky over his own son Sonu. Omg he was so ruthless with poor child and couldn't read why his little child's heart. It was really hurtful act by Babloo. Till anger scolding everything is understandable but closing Sonu in the room that too alone is just too much. I hope he listens to Krishna and open the door on Monday.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

locomotoawakeningwikileaksdevil_saint2000orianthimuktha_cuteZoyaluvsKinshukParm.49erFanmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Rachna - this scene tore me apart...I really can't write anything more...
It was simple not done...
Jhoot zyaada din tak zinda nahi reh sakta...thats all I can say! Pinky watch out!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisaDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I know shanti but in this poor kid is suffering. Yaar how I wish Pintu show some magic take sonu out of room. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthiZoyaluvsKinshukParm.trinilisamoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
He will...and Babloo is not being fair to anyone except Pinky...
I thought after the marriage Babloo's goodness would rub off on Pinky but the opposite is happening!Disapprove

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyredevil_saint2000orianthimuktha_cutetrinilisamoniluvskinshukDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Shanti it happens initially evil shows it's colour and rubs on everyone but later good start showing it's effect. I am not angry if he shout at Prishna or fight with him because they can defend themselves and big enough to take the blow. But little sonu is just a kid he will lose his childhood if this continues.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisamoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Fully support this view which I wrote in day-before-yesterday's written discussion too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Totally Agree with u sweetu . Babloo was HORRIBLE today . he was really acting like FEMALE PINKY today CryCry . I expected him to get angry but The way he behaved today was Unbelievable . Jis wajah se shaadi ki tum ussi ko aise treat kar rahe ho . SO BAD Angry . I hope Sonu's Real Papa comes and saves him and opens the Door . REAL PAPA...One and only deserved pur Pintu ..Sonu's dear Chachu .Because Babloo doesn't deserve to be called as Sonu's Father . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000ZoyaluvsKinshuk49erFanDilbole_ShiOmRu

devil_saint2000 Groupbie
devil_saint2000
devil_saint2000

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I just cant believe this is  the way a teacher behaves, then just think how will he behave with the other kids. They should take his license  for teaching kids as he is very dangerous for the kids, no parents would like their children to learn from such  a dangerous teacher.  babloo should know that teaching begins from home, when he cant understand his own son (who is so small), what will he understand other kids.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshukDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index