Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salma thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I think what he did was right. I am always with him. I love his personality which clearly reflects in his interview. Thanks alot for this information sujalfan.
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanx a lot for the info. sujalfan ! its fantastic !😳

rajeev is really 2 cool ! 😳

fantastic rajeev !😊

mind-blowing !!!👏

shiza.

saritalakhiani thumbnail

I think Sujal(Rajeev) is 100% right and what he did is also applaudable. I guess in this whole scenario the main loosers are the crew of Ekta Kapoor, they have lost a gem and they know the fact that no one can replace Sujal. They dunt have the understanding and no feeling of empathy, anyone who speaks is out and anyone who listens and do what they have been told to retains.

The fact remains that Kashish wont have any identity without Sujal, and her main talent will be ignored because many of us are gonna boycott the show completely. As you are aware they had to chuck Piyush out because of the popularity of Aamna and Rajeev together and now they r messing with Rajeev when they know that he is the best and the most important part of the serial. Its better to close down the serial then to air it without Rajeev.

As they say without the base the tree has no value, same will hold for Kahin toh hoga, it will soon meet its fate as a flop show without Rajeev Khandelwal

reenakamat thumbnail
ya i am fully agree with u people, without Rajeev KTH will not work and now i think Aamna also will quit the show..
Arjun'slover thumbnail
But anyway he decided to walk out.
Zara_Masood thumbnail
HEY GUYSSS I M ALSO WITH U PPL N RAJEEEV  I M ALSO WITHHH UUUUUUU COZ U R RITEEEEEEEE.AND WITHOUT RAJEEV THERE IS NO NEED TO  CARRYON THE SHOWWWWW  SO EKTA JUST FINISH THE SERIAL COZ NO ONE CAN TAKE THE PLACE OF RAJEEV .EVEN IT IS SHAHRUKH KHAN OR WHAT EVER SO U WANT UR  PLAY TO CONTINUE JUST CALL BACK RAJEEV OTHER WISE JUST GO TO HELLLL
Zara_Masood thumbnail

BRING RAJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEV BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OTHER WISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FINISH THE SERIAL COZ ITS GOING TO BE A FLOP SERIAL WITHOUT RAJEEVVVVVVVV

FROM MAHEK