Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: A Dark Love Story...UPD P.127+LINK P.136 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 142

siva2901

IF-Sizzlerz

siva2901

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Wow just now saw this ff 

Its really Interesting
omg u wrote very well 
Cant wait to read more

I really like the way u explained about PM LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUlicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi FF: A Dark Love Story...UPD P.127+LINK P.136 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ganguli

ganguli

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapupdate buddy Smile

i am waitingSmile

HONESTLY VERY NICE CONCEPT Clap

DUGGUlicious

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
@Siva: hey, thanks for the commment :)
Really that you liked the plot

@ganguli:

thanks ji...updating now :)

siva2901

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Hello everyone,

As always, before updating I need to give my long speechLOL

First of all, thanks all for the warm welcome to my FF and a big HUG to all the member who commented and the silent member who hit like button. I don't eat you, so comment jiLOL.

Thanks

For liking the 1st chappy...I forgot to add in the note of page 5 that some chappy will be written from ASR's POV as wellWink.

And now here the upd

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveUIpkkndnatzzzadeena_89sweet_5meem17.vrshn.aquagal---Shokofa---Barun_AddictArjuhisisdumasvijiasr08

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged

#Hate#

That bas***d came up to me, grinning evil. All the way he kept his eyes fixed on my face, making me shiver.

- Uday - he said - I'll look at her ... You know that I don't tolerate that you touch women! -

The dark-haired boy nodded, bowing his head guilty. However, before his head lowered in submission, I saw him throw a look to say the least mischievous.

I went back to look at Raizada and I noticed that he was staring at me with a sarcastic smile just held.

- This-he said, taking my hand to the camera - give it to me ... - With a rapid movement he flung it to the ground, breaking it. My eyes trembled with rage at the sight of my brand new Canon C30 smashed on the pavement.

- And now come with us - he said, taking my wrist and dragged me to his car.

Although I knew it was useless, although I was aware that my life, a little later, would end, I decided to rebel.

- You bas***d, let me go! - I cried, hoping that someone could hear me. I looked around and saw that there were many people near the door of the town, almost all dressed in suits and ties ... were all busy. And despite my inhuman scream, no one turned to me. They kept thier eyes down and guilty, and at that moment I realized how the world sucked ... the conspiracy of silence, one of the worst evils of the world. The plague of mankind, the product of ignorance, the result of the wealth of a few and suffering of many. Silence, afraid to tell the truth, hope for a better world, made of certainties, hopes ... the silence was killing it all. I struggled for years in favor of free will, the ability to enjoy their rights, I shared dreams, utopias, with all those around me, hoping that I could one day contribute to the creation of a better world. And here I am, a walking dead, a victim of fear of the people and of the wickedness of the human being ... It was all over. Irritated by my screams, my tormentor covered my mouth with his hand and took me in his arms, moving with quick steps towards the luxury car parked in front of us. He ushered me gently, and sat down beside me.

I was red with anger, and tears of pure terror looked out of my eyes.

He looked at me, frowning, and opened the fridge bar located to the right. He took a glass and filled it with water, giving it to me.

- Calm down and drink some water-he snapped

I decided to satisfy him, I had to calm myself down, I had to take lucidity ... his courteous manners gives the hopes that maybe he'll let me go, that he repent for the atrocities committed by him ...

" No passion so completely deprives the mind of his acting skills and reasoning as fear
"

Anyone who uttered these wise words, had my full approval at that time. So I decided to appeal to my rationality, trying to calm down.

The car went scoured, and all the way none of us said anything. I could feel his eyes on me, and I was nervous. One, two, three minutes ... Enough! Could he stop staring at me like that?

I turned to him, looking at his face in disgust mixed with reverence: he was damn good, that I could not deny.

Green eyes, magnetic, like a magnet, prominent cheekbones, broad forehead, the nose straight and regular ... but my principles, my sound principles, reminded me that he was a lousy criminal, who has killed in the course of his life, who knows how many people ... Him, noticing my disgusted look, laughed in derision.

However, completely against my expectations, not angry: he just simply ignore me for the rest of the trip. After an infinite time, the car stopped and my neighbor got out. He told me to come down and despite my legs were trembling with fear, I decided to do it: so, if I had not agreed, I would have sent down by force. Better to keep a greater distance from him.

I got out and, with shaky hand, I followed him in his house: a building, with astonishing beauty. Beauty that I was not bothered at all: in life I learned that the appearance is not everything ...

We went in, and he, holding my wrist, make me sit down on a corner sofa, black leather, located in a large living room three times in my house. The floors were white, as well as the surrounding environment ... furniture, flashy style, were almost all blacks. At the center of the hall towered a gigantic ultra-thin TV, the largest I had ever seen, and on either side, motionless as statues of wax, two men and massive beefy watched my body with malice.

The "big boss" went to a bar to the right of the sofa and poured into a glass a substance caramel ... whiskey, probably. With the other hand he lit a cigarette (pathetic!) and he finally turned to me ... his eyes were kind, but I do not let fool I knew that he was evil.

- So he began - I warn you now: I will not hurt you, unless you do not force me to do so-

I pricked up my ears, trying to decide whether or not to tell the truth ... but it was obvious that he was lying. What could I expect from a murderess, a criminal of his level?

- I ask only one thing - he sighed - then I'll let you go ... -

- What? - I snapped, aware that my behavior did not help me at all

- First of all, moderate your tone! he shouted - I warn you, I'm not used to being treated in this way, and I advise you, for your safety, you contact me with more respect! -

The anger took hold of me, overlooking fear, destroying it ... I felt the adrenaline kick in the blood to speed unheard in the chest, shake my body ...

- RESPECT? I shout getting up YOU'RE A MURDERER! A CRIMINAL! SHAM ...-

I could no longer speak, the two men, until a moment ago, were still, was brutally thrust on the couch, making me banging my head against the headboard of the armrest. I felt  aching my head, I began to turn around, but I do not yielded: years and years of struggle against the injustices of the world had tempered the character, making me stronger than they actually were ... I heard a guffaw very close to me, I raised my head, with tears in my eyes, and saw the bas***d, in all its height.

- Do you give up so easily, little girl? he snapped

Tears stung my eyes, but I won't let him won: I challenged him with my eyes, at that moment full of anger and hatred.

He laughed even louder You're tough, I have to admit ... Soon, however, you'll change your attitude. What is your name? - Asked scornfully. I did not answer, and the two men, who in the meantime had returned to immobilize me, shake me slightly, to try to make me understand that I had to tell him my name.

- Khushi-I yelled

- Well, Khushi ... Now tell me why you were spying ... -

- No-I said tough

- Oh, you know you will- he whispered amused - otherwise I will not let you go home ... but I've already said I do not want to hurt you, so answer -

I paused, undecided whether to tell him of the event, but I decided, however, that it was worth the risk.

- I am the founder of an association against the Mafia ... -

His glare did weaken my voice. He stared at me, furious, clenching his teeth and his jaw twitching.

- YOU-approaching me he said - YOU ARE THAT MAD GIRL THAT MADE ME LOST MILLIONS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE OF YOUR SMANIA TO WANT TO SAVE THE WORLD? he yelled

I did not understand how I could get him to lose millions of dollars?

And suddenly I remembered ...

Two years ago, thanks to the anonymous tip-offs, I learned that the deputy mayor Mittal, executive director of powerful banking firms, had built a series of contracts with the support of Di Souza's family, a small clan who ran drug-trafficking in the uptown of the city ... and friends and members of the Raizada's family. Hot topic: money laundering.

I had, with a lot of perseverance and effort, obtained evidence of the relationship that existed between the deputy mayor and the clan, and that was the scandal: police, journalists ... I involved all, helping to stop not only the vice mayor, but also the leaders of the clan. I actually finished the papers, thanks to my work.

That's where it came from his anger ... you know, the criminal organizations in the city working together, sharing control of the land and investing each other ...

A smug grin formed on my face when I realized this, and stared straight at me, proud of what I did - I remember - I said - and you do not know how much I proud of it! -

Pure anger lit up his face, and suddenly I saw him throw a pot on the ground with force.

- LITTLE IDIOT!! You do not know what you're saying, be careful! -

- So ... well ... perfectly know ... what ... I said - I said, breathless voice: his minion had increased their grip on my body - and I will be proud that I have been able to get arrest a bas***d, a criminal ... just like YOU! -

- NOW ENOUGH! he shouted, and for a moment he frightened me - bring it in, we'll see if tomorrow you will change your mind ... -

- I will not-I whispered

He smiled, trying to hide the anger - We shall see, Khushi. I'll show you that you can not fight who is stronger ... Now take her away, tomorrow we'll kill her-

I trembled at the sound of those words, and he remarked: he noticed my sudden fear, because smirked - I see you're already starting to see it... go! he ordered

The dark-haired boy, who seemed to be called Uday, just picked me up not so gently, ignoring the fact that I was trying in every way to get out.

The last thing I saw was his green eyes fixed on me, and his expression seemed ... embittered. Then, the dark.

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

zil143anonymous1906Pantheraoncaloveislongingrevivalrollreena1146princessep13aisha13DmurkalKiakhatiyanrethkumarnikki78LoveUIpkkndflash90meet.megoblinkp123appy111water5050puth100zoyadarkroseKeenaramankhushs_mgsaj11145ramadevinatzzzkhusharnavbea_romdianapadhi92Arshi200sidasoapoperaDimz13kshubhangigreshuimli95ag0502sand88tintin0602PrncssOfHeartashw99sweet_5sweet_butterflyAlai123SirenMitramegh.arhiTirtharupaSAM32farha623josnirmalaShilpasabuimadhusquareakurmapu-Misek-Kareena1994ilakiaar_artdeeps_92roshaan-Sanayaholic-moonlight2630kaur94-DobByDoDgeR-vrindaguptaSilentShadowvarsha2KDkoiskmissmkSnoowfallArshisarunfanavni_barunaquagalkvarshaushankitvc.vrshn.sana11ameena671angeldream14laksh65---Shokofa----Stutz-tinselArjuhisissiva2901amaiaayaazukideewaniadithyanBarun_AddictCountingStarsxharshdb.DulcetIsleOfCapridumasvijiasr08

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged

So here we have the first meeting between ArHi, mean Raizada and Gupta...liked it or not?

That quote in bold has been uttered by Edmund Burke.

And what will happen?

Will Khushi die?
Of course not, otherwise end of the story naLOL

See ya next time

PS: I love green, if you haven't got it so ASR has green eyesEmbarrassed

and oh yes, you'll receive the PM from my other account

DugguEdwardKMHTongue

Edited by DUGGUlicious - 13 November 2012 at 2:45am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveUIpkkndsaruni0109Meeshaalisand88nitrit95bea_romtaani16varsha2KDvrindaguptaGudiyalovesguru.vrshn.---Shokofa---siva2901ArjuhisisvaishiksgtinselCountingStarsxBarun_Addict

siva2901

IF-Sizzlerz

siva2901

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
you are awesome writer yaar . 
I really wonder how you write sooo well Clap
I am happy to readSmile

Asr with Green eyesWackoSilly . I like green but wont like green eyesOuchCry

Awesome updateClapClapClap
Continue soon 
want to read more about Arnav 

Will Khushi die?
Of course not, otherwise end of the story naLOL
 ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
 ROFL ROFL
 ROFL

Edited by siva2901 - 13 November 2012 at 3:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveUIpkknddeeps_92---Shokofa---kvarshaDUGGUlicious

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siva2901

you are awesome writer yaar . 
I really wonder how you write sooo well Clap

I am happy to read

Oh god..thanku from the heart...years n years of experience LOL jokes apart, I'm writing since 2009 and it's 2012..I'm improved thanks to the KMH readers (my crazy fellow) who put out the best from my writing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Shokofa---Arjuhisissiva2901

Post Reply New Post

Go to top