Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: A Dark Love Story...UPD P.127+LINK P.136 (Page 59)

WildestDreams IF-Stunnerz
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arthir

I just hope payal doesnt get hurt in all this I can't say much about thisEmbarrassed... KuShi in this ff is a tough cookie.hehe, tough cookie yeah .. My request would be to keep her tat way  she'll remain in this FF, a tough competitor of ASR... I'm waiting for the next one... And thanku for the double treat your welcome ji...

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
So yea!
Here we go.
I admit i had a tough time beginning. I read the starting 2 parts twiceBig smile I am not accustomed to Chicago stuf, so i had to relate.. but then there was no stopping me! I had decided to read it half.. but cudn't resist! LOVELY FF parm Hug Simply awesome!
The meet, taking khushi to his place, their challenges, his attitude, her nature, the blood shed - WOW! I cou;dn't believe he shot someone in front of her.

Khushi's character is what i LOVE. AMAZINGLY portrayed. It's flawless. Shes bold, intelligent, beautiful, and sensitive. Her ideals are really good. BINGO!

Arnav's character is good too. I like his way.. but I object to one. He slept with her, promising her that he won't kill the person. BUT, he DID kill him. AND THEN slept with her. For me, thats CHEATING. i guess he USED her. And if a person BACKS OFF from his words, he is NOT a gentlemanLOL That was one thing i didn't approve off.

Khushi's escape and being caught again.. excepted but you nailed itHug

Loved the FF.. Congratulations on completing 50 pagesHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WildestDreams

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monaya_jia

Wowww i hv no words
i neee d popcorrrn:D
its look lyk i m watchng movie
i cnt w8
hatss offf

hihi...I want now a hot cup of chocolate ji..thanks for liking it ji
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=annab]wow... wt an update..Clap oh thank poor poor khushi...she ran away from arnav for nothing hehe, u wanted she run away but ASR has a different pov...Again back to hellhole..im scared wt he is going to do with her yayyyEvil SmileHe will do something that u'll never ever imagine...why was payal looked worried?? u'll know it soon  god such a cliffhanger...continue soon Hun..will continue tomorrow ji.[/QUOTE]

annab

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

So yea!
Here we go. And I'm ready to read your comment jiWink
I admit i had a tough time beginning. I read the starting 2 parts twiceBig smile I am not accustomed to Chicago stuf, so i had to relate..hihi, I have invented it all Stutz..I have never seen in USA but then there was no stopping me! I had decided to read it half.. but cudn't resist! LOVELY FF parm Hug Simply awesome! Thanks a lot ji for liking..Means a lot for me.Hug
The meet, taking khushi to his place, their challenges, his attitude, her nature, the blood shed - WOW! I cou;dn't believe he shot someone in front of her.Embarrassed

Khushi's character is what i LOVE. AMAZINGLY portrayed. It's flawless. Shes bold, intelligent, beautiful, and sensitive. Her ideals are really good. BINGO! Aww...Thanks once again. She is going to be one of the best character that I have created so dar..I'mr really glad that u liked herBig smile

Arnav's character is good too. I like his way.. but I object to one. He slept with her, promising her that he won't kill the person. BUT, he DID kill him. AND THEN slept with her. For me, thats CHEATING. i guess he USED her. And if a person BACKS OFF from his words, he is NOT a gentlemanLOL That was one thing i didn't approve off. ASR is a challenging personality. For the time, I haven given to the male role grey shades. Agree with you that he hasn't be honest with Khushi BUT everything in this FF is going to happen for a reason.Wink

Khushi's escape and being caught again.. excepted but you nailed itHug Oh gracias jaaniHug

Thanks from the core for the beautiful comment Stutz
Love you
Parm

-Stutz-

-Keerthi- Goldie
-Keerthi-
-Keerthi-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
ofcourse i knew he would find her in no time.. Tat was really gud.. i lik it.. i think arnav will fall for khushi first.. Smile
ruhakhan IF-Dazzler
ruhakhan
ruhakhan

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
omg she escaped bt yet got caught
waiting for the next part
do update soon
-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DUGGUlicious

Originally posted by -Stutz-

So yea!
Here we go. And I'm ready to read your comment jiWink
I admit i had a tough time beginning. I read the starting 2 parts twiceBig smile I am not accustomed to Chicago stuf, so i had to relate..hihi, I have invented it all Stutz..I have never seen in USA but then there was no stopping me! I had decided to read it half.. but cudn't resist! LOVELY FF parm Hug Simply awesome! Thanks a lot ji for liking..Means a lot for me.Hug
The meet, taking khushi to his place, their challenges, his attitude, her nature, the blood shed - WOW! I cou;dn't believe he shot someone in front of her.Embarrassed

Khushi's character is what i LOVE. AMAZINGLY portrayed. It's flawless. Shes bold, intelligent, beautiful, and sensitive. Her ideals are really good. BINGO! Aww...Thanks once again. She is going to be one of the best character that I have created so dar..I'mr really glad that u liked herBig smile

Arnav's character is good too. I like his way.. but I object to one. He slept with her, promising her that he won't kill the person. BUT, he DID kill him. AND THEN slept with her. For me, thats CHEATING. i guess he USED her. And if a person BACKS OFF from his words, he is NOT a gentlemanLOL That was one thing i didn't approve off. ASR is a challenging personality. For the time, I haven given to the male role grey shades. Agree with you that he hasn't be honest with Khushi BUT everything in this FF is going to happen for a reason.Wink

Khushi's escape and being caught again.. excepted but you nailed itHug Oh gracias jaaniHug

Thanks from the core for the beautiful comment Stutz
Love you
Parm
Can't wait for the further story! Arnav's dishonesty.. hawww.. dont make him dishonest again! Love you tooHug

WildestDreams

Go to top