Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: A Dark Love Story...UPD P.127+LINK P.136 (Page 41)

WildestDreams IF-Stunnerz
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
She Is Mine
I turn around on the bed and inevitably my thoughts go back to her ... she was not one of the many women ...
I never thought that a woman could rouse such a torrent of conflicting emotions, conflicting, but inevitably tied to her ... anger, hatred, resentment, but also lust, passion and desire clashed in me when I crossed her eyes.
Everything attracted me to her, her face, so expressive and delicate, dazzling white, the body and delicate, with its sharp curves... and eyes! Those eyes could send me in confusion at a glance. Sweet, but terribly daring, determined and cunning, of an indefinable color, they were so beautiful. I liked seeing her eyes wide with amazement or her cheeks red with anger ...
Anger, a feeling that we shared both ... because I, in spite of the physical attraction I felt for her, I hated her. I hated intensely, because she does not bend to my will. I hated her for her tenacity, and her beauty. I hated her because she believed in what she did, and because she had ideals.
IDEAL, MORALITY , ETHICS ... that words stupid and meaningless.
If I learned one thing in my thirties, was that the world is a bas***d, and that people are bad ... in order to survive you have to fight.
And soon she will understand ...
Marry her, for the sake of seeing her bent my orders and my wishes, to have the satisfaction of seeing destroyed, swallowed by my world, haunted by her nightmares, oppressed by my fears. I'll make her understand that man is fickle, I'll root up from  her blissful innocence ...
It's just a little girl, a girl who plays to be a young adult. A little girl who must learn to live in the world, and understand that life doesn't give space to the ideals and good deeds. She was crushed by its goodness, its altruism ... and soon she will understand that I'm right, and I've always had been right... the world has no place for people like her.
I'm going to marry because I want her, I want that she is mine ...
It's a  thought difficult to accept, especially with myself. Desire and pride collide in my mind, strong and powerful in equal measure ...
Pride because she has not given up'And tomorrow night will happen ... my ego satisfaction overjoyed at the thought that tomorrow will be my ...
What a fool, to sacrifice to save the life of a stupid kid who committed the unforgivable mistake of trying to defy my power, my unquestioned authority.
Of course I killed him, but she will never know ... not yet, at least.
I clench my jaw, how can a stupid girl affect me?
-
-
-
The day passed unusually quiet. I have not seen her since last night, she again refused to have dinner with me.
I frowned and close my hands into fists: I would have to change her attitude, especially since one week she will officially become my wife ... the thought of her, dressed in white, going down the great marble staircases, causes me a satisfaction that I never felt before.
I do not know what it is ... desire to bend her to my will, maybe. Or just the thought of winning, to be able to make her mine and at the same time that I'll destroy all her utopian ideals.
My first win will happen  tonight.
Listlessly I'm watching the papers on my desk: other requests for money from the mayor. He complains, says that it is becoming difficult to cover the disappearance of Khushi with the pathetic excuse that she been sent to L.A. to collect information on a powerful clan that controls the area ... I know well the mayor of Chicago and I know that his is just a pretext for taking more money ... though, imagining the fame of Khushi, I find it hard to think that her co-workers if they believe the story ... I sighed again, this was an insignificant detail, that I'd be busy later. The important thing was that she, in a few days, would be mine, linked to my world and my reality, and crushed by the weight of this life, that he had to share with me. She would never be free, her ideals would be soft like snow in the sun ... and she could no longer fight me. Even if she managed to escape, who would believe her? Khushi Kumari Gupta, wife of Arnav Singh Raizada, the undisputed leader of the mafia in the north east America? I smile at the thought ... I look forward, it's nine in the evening, she should be in her room. And my heart beat fast, while I get up.
I open the door of my room and walking the corridor, leading finally to my destination.
I do not knock, I just simply open the door, and a divine vision scathes me: she is small and fragile, almost like a child.
She is turned, even though I know she heard me enter. She stiffens when she hears my footsteps approaching her. She wears a simple silk dress, cream-colored, white as her skin. She trembles when I rest my hand on her shoulder, but she does not turn. I approached my lips to her neck, and I feel her tremble, but not because of cold.
- You're waiting for me? - My whisper is clear, I feel her scent invade the nostrils while gently I approached my lips to her ea.
- A deal is a deal-her voice is sweet, I do not feel desire in her tone ... only determination and fear. A lethal mix for myself: hear two such opposite sensations crack his voice is tremendously exciting.
- Who tell you that I have kept my promise?-.
She turns, and plant her hazel in my eyes: her face expressed all the horror she feels at the thought that I killed that man.
Our bodies are close, too close: I feel the warmth radiate powerful.
- You would not ... -  I interrupt her speech and kissed her. My kiss is impetuous, full of passion and desire. We look in each other in the eyes: her are shiny from irritation, seem to want to penetrate my soul. I bring her on the bed, where I lay her with delicacy ...
Rooh ne chhoo li jism ki khushboo,
tu jo paas aayi..
With a sudden burst I grab her by wrist and I attract her to me, forcing her body to stick to mine, and her head rests on my chest. I stroke her hair, but the anger did not disappear entirely: she will not be mine completely. Her soul would never belong to me .
My hands shake around a strand of hair while I whisper in her ear in a husky voice
- You lost, Gupta -

Edited by DUGGUlicious - 20 November 2012 at 1:28am

The following 120 member(s) liked the above post:

zil143sonson126anonymous1906baby2012Pantheraoncariyana1loveislongingrevivalrollsadiasaziareena1146princessep13aisha13Dmurkallekhineearshilover15rethkumaraliahayseArshi0zunaishavenyarumugamakkudiadreamyloveindrani21decmeet.memaneetloveusony1990goblinharshika999puth100nanz_2211Keenaraserina087natzzznidhu18TinkJiamankhushzoyadarkrosesman2195saj111Suchita2012khusharnav7537Mbea_rompuppy.puppyGogoismitaManikaSrush007imli95Dimz13ullxautumn_springsand88ButterFly77MDKSSMBubbles76greshumegh.arhiSpoonaitaani16farha623SAM32Shilpasabuiakurmapum-g19ganguliannab-Misek-Kareena1994bridgeofdreamsIshrafan11zainzasweet-fairymoonlight2630Alpenliebeberdinekaur94barun_loverRishita.SIholicrusselskhushisaakhi01kshubhangiSnoowfallArshisarunfanpran28671smatJCJSjdd1959SirenMitraNazzz16shalbiPinky.Raizadashah.1234varsha2KDvrindaguptaavni_barunsana11Shamz94ushankitvckvarsha.vrshn.deeps_92laksh65angeldream14Arjuhisissiva2901tinselSankiPagalThanuAditya...Pwincess...ameena671amaiapup03Kamala05adithyanayaazukideewanidumasharshdb.DulcetDownhillvijiasr08

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged

SoLOL

ASR's POV left you...
Don't forget to give me your commentWink

It takes me ages to create the scene of the night...
After ages, I've written about a love making scene
and I lost my touch.

BUT

don't worry,

if the wedding ever take place, you'll have the intensity of
this scene

TC

Edited by DUGGUlicious - 20 November 2012 at 1:32am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

autumn_springSpoonaiannabTirtharupa-Misek-shalbivarsha2KDushankitvc.vrshn.ThanuAdityaArjuhisissiva2901SankiPagaltinselpup03.Dulcet

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
simply brilliant...loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WildestDreams

ManikaS Senior Member
ManikaS
ManikaS

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Sparkling Awesome Graphic

WildestDreams

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
I am glad that I can post my reply in first page. I loved this part. I loved ASR's POV. Kushi's personality is captivating. And ur FF is definitely different. Some thing like a clash bw evil and good. 

WildestDreams

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
@molly @priya:

thanks a lot ji for giving your comment XD
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyarn

I am glad that I can post my reply in first page. I loved this part.ohh thanks a lot jiEmbarrassed I loved ASR's POV. Kushi's personality is captivating. And ur FF is definitely different. Really happy to know this...this is something different from my previuos FFsSome thing like a clash bw evil and good Tongueyes, exactly jiWink

Kamala05

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
ah...sucha nice n different ff...loved reading it:)

WildestDreams

Go to top