Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: A Dark Love Story...UPD P.127+LINK P.136 (Page 21)

WildestDreams IF-Stunnerz
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged

#Madness

Three days after

The house was strangely silent, I did not hear any noise coming from downstairs, nothing to do with the hustle and bustle that usually reigned in the vast villa. It seemed strange, as if the air around me was loaded, waiting, as if at any moment, should something important happen. I rolled over in bed, restless.

It was weeks since I don't leave the room: my world was concentrated in the walls, and I tried with all my being to remain linked to the reality of my life, my memories ... but it was not easy because what he wanted was to steal away me by my affections, my principles, from what I most wanted ...

A slow psychological torture, with the sole purpose to destroy me, to deprive me of my humanity, my identity.

A waitress crept into the room, making me wince. I looked ... her hair was blond and wavy, two beautiful black eyes and a breathtaking body.

In her hand there was a large parcel, which she placed at the foot of my bed. I got up, asking sharp - What happens? -

She stared at me, her eyes were hostile - Mr. Raizada has ordered me to bring you this. You have to wear it, and go downstairs by nine ... -

- What? – I shouted. – Say him to go to hell! -

She returned my gaze boldly.

- Mr. Raizada also told me that if you do not do to your will, I'm free to make you wear it with the strength ... -

I giggled, mine was a hysterical laugh and bad. I watched her from head to foot, she was very thin, perhaps more than me

- What would you do? But have you seen yourself? - I said ironic

She tightened her jaw, the anger was evident in his eyes

- I do nothing, but the guards of Mr. Raizada will make sure to change the idea-

I became pale visibly. I grabbed the box and opened it: inside there was a red dress, down to feet with a wide skirt and a bodice very tight, but not too revealing. The latter was adorned with gold and precious stones gems white ... seemed to be true! My eyes widened in disbelief when I saw a white box next to the dress. I opened it, cautious, and I noticed that inside there were diamond earrings, a gloss that dazzle the senses. I shook my head: the man was too smart, he knew that he could not buy me with a stupid dress, so there must be something in the ... Then I remembered the words that had given me three days before ... Gupta I will destroy you, I will tear your world ... and shivered. But I would not have given satisfaction to see me forced to dress in front of the brute muscular.. We'll see who would win ...

I turned to the woman, saying sharp: - You can go, I can do alone - But she shook her head, smiling sadist.

- Sir ordered me to control you –she replied back.

I snorted and I started to get dresses. I decided to leave the hair loose and natural, and not to put a trace of makeup ... why give him the satisfaction?

The set time is reached, and the maid, with a sadistic smile on her face, opened the bedroom door, inviting me to go out with a look. In the hallway there was a deafening noise, with a background violin that accompanied the voices that I felt. I got pale again ... What did that bas***d do? Kill me in public, in front of hundreds of people? When I arrived at the foot of the stairs, I saw a multitude of people crowd into the huge living room. Suddenly there was silence, and everyone turned towards me, watching me like a freak. They were dressed elegantly: women wore elaborate dresses and glitzy, gaudy, even while the men were all in tuxedos. But, what characterized the fed crowd of people, was the expression on their face that was evil ... I felt disgusted with all those people. Assassins, that's what they were. Filthy murderers, the scourge of our society. I started to go back in my room, away from those human waste, but the arm would not let me, pulled me violently. I turned and found myself face to face with a smile sadistic of the bas***d. My executioner, but also my victim. Because he would pay, I was sure. All the pain he had inflicted on me would be directed against, and why not, maybe I would have been there myself to give those pain.

His eyes glowed bright unhealthy when he observed my dress. He hugged me, whispered in my ear - A word and you're dead! - Threatening voice. I tried to move away, but he held me tight. I bumped to his chest, his hot breath invaded my nostrils, but I tried anyway to get rid of. Only when I realized the futility of my act I gave up, and he let go, holding on only by the hand. I looked at him in disgust, and he returned with a look full of hatred, and his mouth curled in a fold bad.

He cleared his voice, and then say, loud and powerful.

- Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Khushi Kumari Gupta, my future wife-

The following 114 member(s) liked the above post:

zil143anonymous1906furjadPantheraoncaloveislongingrevivalrollreena1146princessep13aisha13DKiakhatiyanarshilover15zunaishavenyarumugamakkudiaindrani21decTrueLoveIs4evermeet.meshweta.5216maneetloveuvioletgirlharshika999puth100kkyajonatzzzSuchita2012nidhu18mankhushzoyadarkroseKeenarasaj111sman2195FairyAngel12khusharnavbea_romimli95ag0502nadiabensidadianapadhi92rush007Dimz13Meeshaalisand88ullxautumn_springMDKSSMmegh.arhiSpoonaigreshuBubbles76taani16DanieshArnavShilpasabuifarha623SAM32khusiarnavakurmapusweet_5gangulilovespellannabmeem17-Misek-Kareena1994bridgeofdreamsar_artmoonlight2630dolly477Ishrafan11kaur94Rishita.SIholicsaakhi01rakenduvadana-DobByDoDgeR-ArshisarunfanSnoowfalljosnirmalaJCJSSirenMitrapran28671smatjdd1959Nazzz16shalbiPinky.Raizadavarsha2KDvrindaguptaavni_barunsikhni_kvarshaShamz94.vrshn.wajiha-1ushankitvcdeeps_92ChitraFangeldream14Arjuhisissiva2901laksh65-Stutz-ThanuAditya...Pwincess...tinselamaiaameena671adithyanayaazukideewani-iLoveZaynMalikpup03dumas.DulcetDownhillvijiasr08

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged

So ladies and gentlemen, you're all invited to the wedding of the year between Arnav and KhushiBig smile.

Bring out your best outfit from your wardrobe and get ready to attend the wedding.

PS: I know, it's a small chappy but promise next will be long pakka.

bye bye

TC

Edited by DUGGUlicious - 16 November 2012 at 4:37am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

prachiti76murkalwater50507537Mimli95Spoonaiannabmeem17shalbisikhni_vrindagupta.vrshn.ThanuAdityaArjuhisisChitraFtinsel-iLoveZaynMalikamaia.DulcetDownhillvijiasr08

-iLoveZaynMalik IF-Sizzlerz
-iLoveZaynMalik
-iLoveZaynMalik

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
DAMN!!!!!!!!!
awesome awesome chapter buddy!!!!

seriously the FF is going awesomeee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsJustinBieberWildestDreams

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
great update 
interesting at the end he announces her as his future wife?
thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WildestDreams

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodnMe.Foreva

DAMN!!!!!!!!!

Heila
thanks for liking itEmbarrassedI'm really happy for the excitement.

BTW, what's your name?Tongue

Edited by DUGGUlicious - 16 November 2012 at 4:39am
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laksh65

great update 
interesting at the end he announces her as his future wife?
thanks for the pm

Thanks ji...yup, he made the announcement...Khushi is my futureWink

your welcome for the Pm
-iLoveZaynMalik IF-Sizzlerz
-iLoveZaynMalik
-iLoveZaynMalik

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DUGGUlicious

Originally posted by GodnMe.Foreva

DAMN!!!!!!!!!

Heila
thanks for liking itEmbarrassedI'm really happy for the excitement.

BTW, what's your name?Tongue
Vani :-D
u cud ask anyone on the forum how crazy I am LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyAngel12jesoviMrsJustinBieber

annab Goldie
annab
annab

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
OMG it was short but brilliant update hun...poor khushi thought he is going to kill her ...thats true in a sense, aftr the wedding she will be like a living corpseCry...continue soon and thanx for the pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WildestDreams

Go to top