Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: A Dark Love Story...UPD P.127+LINK P.136 (Page 136)

sun_shine18 Senior Member
sun_shine18
sun_shine18

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
after so long i'm commenting,
see i was not joking when i told you that i'm a lazy reader
actually i have my exams next week, so i'm really busy, 
otherwise i would have commented sachi
now, the update 
if i had seen arnav when i had read the first part, i would have done this
now if i see him i'll do this
seriously how could he do that to my poor khushi
he slapped my girl, wish khushi knew karate, she could have done this
stupid arrogant fools hitting women, both arnav and akash
speaking of akash, when will we get to read about payash again?
and khushi run form that hell, you deserve so much better
when will arnav's past be revealed?
i really dont know what route you are taking now, so till your next update i'm going, sit back relax  and do this
waiting eagerly for update, looking here and there
update soon plz else i'll cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shigajaymouswtsamdumas

WildestDreams IF-Stunnerz
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Link to 2nd thread: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3332328

I'll upd as soon I reply back to comment ji XD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jdd1959

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arthir

I'm crying... Not fair ihih, I told na bring with you the tissue jiTongue... Monstor of a person arnav... Ba****d how could he hit her... Oh man I just hate him Everyone hates him right now, but he'll conquer all of you backBig smile...

yaar muje laga ab kuShi ke zindagi me kuShi ayegi... But now gaya behns pani me LOLLOLihih, khushi will take some time to enter in her life againLOL... I just hope she doent commit suicide or something... Damit yaar... May b she shd... Tat would give him knock on tat stupid brain of his arrey baba, Khushi won't try suicide ji...she is strong girl...

May b she shd also humiliate him in front of all his guests and do all things which he doesnot want her to do... God... She shd first promise to behave and do the opposite tat would teach him a lesson hmmm...ideas seems nice but she won't do this...shw will do something worse than this :P

aaahhh... I hate it when some one shows off power by abusing a female or yahan pe to kuShi hai yaar... I was so happy tat may b she saw the human in him and all will be ok but nope... He had to show his thing...

Though I feel tat tis Richard guy ko tadpa tadpa ke marna chaheye but still yaar...

oh god thoda emotional ho gayi... Very nice update deary... Dil kush hogaya...

ab ek requst... Yaar next update na... AAP ESA banana ke u know ek dam arnav ki vat lagane wala update... Han... Bilkul vo be kuShi ke hato...hehe, thanks for liking it ji...don't worry for being emotional...the chappy are too emoEmbarrassedWill upd soon pakkaBig smile

pl pl pl yaar try maro na...
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
@sia:

hey, thanks for liking the chappy...don't worry she won't commit suicide or plan to kill ASR :P...will upd soon with his POV :)

@bluetaj;

hey,

seemed that everything so nice and well but I gave a zor ka jhatka to thier relation ji :)...after many chappy, action is back with hate and anger :P...will upd soon ji :)
annab Goldie
annab
annab

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Oh girl,u again turn a 360 degree   with this Epi..im seriously pissed with arnav's behaviour..why did he hit khushi???hw will he face her after this??? He again tormenting her for not any fault of hers..This guy has really some serious issues.Angry.
      why did arnav waited for long days to kill richard?? and tht too in his hse??? if he waned t to kill him why DIDNT  he do it in some other place?? Atleast khushi didnt have to go through the trauma of someone being killed on front of her eyes again...She was started  to have some feeling for him.Now everything gone in the drain...A big shocker of an Epi..Shocked..Well done again... cant praise u enough ClapClap
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

Im thru cel..sorry..no emos! No emosCryMe missing Blushing LOL

Anyways update.
Dis that really happen? Did he say I Love You? To Khushi? Wow. Amazing. I like how it goes! Wonderfully written! I am happy. Thanks BubblesWink She comes to know the truth.. About both the men that arnav killed yeah, she came to know it...I told na she'll learn it one day ji :p.. I like her resistance.. Her will.. The way she doesnt allow passion to get over her. Lastly, arnav stopped? Wow. I thought he was gonna rape her. naughty girlWinkLOLLOL No, seriously. He is one dark character. Too dark. Hahaha, ASR is dark, too dark and all but he know when to stop himself jiTongue

A comment on arnav's behaviour:
lol.. Sorry..but cudn't resist. go ahead ji One, he kills the man, breaking the promise he had given to the one he claims to 'love'. ji Two, he slaps Khushi, takes advantage of his physical strength - And he claims to love her? Thats really ironic! 'true' feelings for his wh**e. No, in the end, howmuchever we deny, she HAS become one. A fooled one! First her prize was just the satisfaction that he might have not killed the poor guy, in exchange of that night. And now Richard. I know that ASR is wrong right now and I agree with you...he hasn't been fair at all with Khushi but his feeling for Khushi are true but the way he behave with her is wrong Third, he almost raped her. Yuck. ji, but almost raped her..he didn't force her as he could do itTongue Four, broke her trust. I mean.. U shouldn't lie to someone you love, mr ASR. He has broke her trust and faith and to get it back, it'll take much time now has no right to get angry when she calls him a murderess. Coz he IS. Isn't he proud of it? In the end, i wish he is deprived of her love and faith. Hmm...for now, ASR is in love with her but khushi hate him so he didn't have still her love Atleast until he changes and does good for the society. one day this will happenWink I am hoping that khushi will hurt herself and make him feel guilty for whatever she has done to him. she won't commit suicide but she'll change forever after this night jiTongue

Long enuf??
I hate arnq in this FF. And love khushi! thanks for the long comment Bubbles and ihih, one day you'll love this ASRWink 

-Stutz-

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
@MONAYA:

ohhh thaknuu ji for the compliment ji XD...upd soon ji on new thread.

@harinder:

hahaha...I made you hate ASR but I'll make you love him again...it'll take some time but I hope to succeed in it...thanks for liking the chappy ji

@fairyangel:

hey, I know all are sad but have faith in me and follow me :)
thanks ji

@puppy.naveena:

me and evil?!?! nahi ji...I'm a sweet angel ji :P
he'll repent about what he did and he'll pay for it...don't worry...will upd soon ji :)

dilectus

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
@shamlin @Gogoismita :

I know this has been a unique chappy with lots of emotions and lots of action...thanks for liking it and I'll continue soon ji XD

@sessy;

thakns for the compliment...no one expected that this could happen but it happened ji...will upd soon pakka XD

Go to top