Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: A Dark Love Story...UPD P.127+LINK P.136 (Page 11)

WildestDreams IF-Stunnerz
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Hello everyone,

As always, before updating

Thanks

and a  big HUG to all the member who commented and the silent member who hit like button. I don't eat you, so comment jiLOL.

Thanks

And now here the upd...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

imli95tinselArjuhisissiva2901ameena671Barun_Addictvijiasr08

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

#Pain#

A squealing noise woke me up.

- You're awake at last - I would recognize that voice anywhere, although I had heard a few times. Deep and sensual, with a touch of evil to crack the tone deliberately composed and calm.

I looked around, and I realized I was in a small cell, probably located in the basement of the building ... it was dark, and the atmosphere was decidedly uncomfortable. A single cot lay on my left, and a bedside table flanked by the shabby, which was posted on a glass and a bottle of water.

Only after observing the environment around me, I decided to deal with him, and crossed his eyes. They stared at me with a mixture of curiosity and disgust ... a look that a man like him I would never have tolerated.

- What do you want? - I blurted out, whereupon I saw him smile, amused.

- Damn, Gupta ... you are pretty tough, I must admit. At this time, you had been someone else, you'd already speak under the fear ... -

- Fear of someone like you? - Smiled - You do not know me -

- I do not care to know you - he said, returning suddenly serious.

- Then I'll repeat one last time, Raizada. What do you want? -

- Two things-he said.

- Talk-I told him

- Tell me the name of who gave you the news, two years ago ... -

- I forget – I shouted, furious. I knew who was the architect of the arrest of the clan Di Souza's, because about six months after that famous person himself came to me, making me swear, however, to never tell anyone what he had done.

- Gupta, I warn you, do not play with me. I do not forgive-

- I guess - I snapped

- What do you mean? – he asked

-How can a filthy like you forgive? Forgiveness is a feeling too noble to derive from those of your kind ... -

Suddenly, he jumped on me, crushing me with his weight – I WARN YOU, Gupta. I'm losing my patience, you should not provoke ... -

I smiled - You can do what you want, I will not let you won -

He stood up abruptly, looking at me with hatred - We'll see ... - he said, to which he turned to the little iron gate, shouting – COME HERE! -

Two men dressed in suits and ties came into my small cell, staring at me smiling and excited. I shuddered when their eyes fell on my body.

-Do what you have - that said ... I could not find words to define the being who stood before me. He turned to me, with a look and saying

- I'll bend you to my will, Gupta – he said and went out, leaving me alone with those two. They approached me, and I stepped back automatically.

But they blocked my arms behind my back, immobilizing me

- Now talks - the first man said, his voice hoarse and deep

- Go to hell you - and a sharp blow to my stomach made me bend over in pain

The blows followed, fast and painful, but despite the sharp pain that I filled the body, I'd never confess who had helped me to stop Di Souza, at the cost of dying under their blows.

How could I endanger the life of an innocent man to save mine? All this went against the normal acts of human charity, who first spurred me to strive to create a better world.

I lost sense of time. The minutes flowed, and painful, it seemed like hours, the echo of my screams inhuman dispersed in the air, the only witness of my sufferings.

I do not know what happened, but suddenly the pain ceased, leaving room for a sweet oblivion, I rocked, reassuring, leading me toward unconsciousness ...

The comfortable feeling of emptiness that had intoxicated my senses suddenly disappeared, and I opened my eyes. Around me there was only silence, and dark, so dark. I tried to get up, to react, but a sudden pain in the right side startled me, and I slumped back on the bed of my prison.

I knew I was in the dark cell where those guys who had beaten me, it was almost comforting feeling of being in a place known to me, even if that place would have been the end of my short life ...

The thought that soon I would definitely dead, another victim of a vicious circle strewn with violence, I sent down in tears. Tears immediately go back saying myself I cannot go in panic and despair. I was strong. I'm strong. I know, I feel a deep heat rise in my chest when I face difficult situations. It passion of the wildest and primitive. Passion for what I do, passion for life, for the ability to think with my head, not to get fooled by appearances. It'll prove it to them. I'll prove it to him. I'll make him understand what it means to nurture feelings of pure, sincere, without any other purpose, other than to do good to other people. I'll show him the strength to us, weak and insignificant, if driven by passion, far exceeds its ...

I do not know how much time I spent doing these sad musings, the fact is that at some point, I heard the door creak of my prison: someone was coming.

I tried to get up, but the result was only an increase of flank pain. My head was spinning, everything was hazy, so I fell like a dead weight on the bed, and I heard someone laughing.

I lifted my head and saw a woman in her thirties, with long hair and dark skin come to me with a grin on her face hideous. I clutched my jaw. She was just a face like a b*tch, and its clothing confirmed my hypothesis: succinct blouse, a bright red, and skirt that barely covered her long legs wrapped by the flesh-colored tights. What bad taste, I thought. I watched her a few seconds, her  face was grim, and she took my wrist, forcing me to get out of bed.

I could not stand up, and she was much stronger than me, so she helped me to stand upright, and clung to her side. I hated the help, I had always been an independent person, and now I find myself having to hold on to a first-class b*tch. We walked for several meters, we passed a number of cells, all identical to mine, and then we found ourselves at the foot of a cobbled stone stairs. She helped me to rise sharply, leading me in the entrance hall, dimly lit at that time.

A voice slimy, just walked into the living room, I came to the ears ...

- But look who it is ... our little revolutionary ... -

Always and forever, I thought, turning around and staring determined look around him, wearing a blue shirt, light seemed, had rolled up the sleeves to the elbows, blacks pants created a strange contrast with the shirt ... he was divine. I shook my head, chasing away those thoughts and absurd continuing to stare into his eyes. They were magnetic, two green wells capable of hypnotizing, stunning the senses and clouding the mind. Suddenly I felt weak, the hardships of those hours were heard, and I nearly collapsed. Thankfully, the woman next to me took care to relieve me, trying not to fall. A flash of concern touched the eyes of that bas***d, worry that soon turned into derision.

- You're pale, Gupta. You're already giving up-

- DREAM! – I shouted

He laughed, a laugh with crystal clear that stopped after a few seconds.

- Mary, go to give the order to set the table for two, tonight. -

The girl left me, making sure I was okay, and headed to the west side of the hall, opening a door white and closing it behind.

- Well, Gupta, you've probably already figured out that you'll dine with me tonight ... you have to eat, you're too thin, also how can I deprive myself of such a good company? - he laughed, staring grimly.

- Raizada, do not fool me. There would be millions of people with whom I would spend the evening, but have a dinner with you does not fall into certain expectations -

- Stubborn as always, well, I like women with hot head ... - He whispered, with a note mocking gaze. I did not allow anyone to make fun of me.

- The last thing I need is to have your admiration so-I snapped- get to the point! -

- Not so soon ... -

- Yeah, I Have time to waste -

- Exactly - he said, pretending to be amused.

He get me nervous, his childish behavior is not at all intimidated me, but I knew that was his purpose. Stupid idiot, do you really think you can scare Khushi Kumari Gupta, political activist believes that struggle for a lifetime against bullies like you?

He, seeing my disappointment, forced himself to repress a smile of satisfaction.

- You have all the time in the world, Gupta, because you will not leave here alive as long as you don't give me the information I need ... -

- Do you really believe I'll say something with a similar threat? Poor fool, you do not know who you're dealing with! -

-Really? Strange, because you, my dear, I know everything ... Khushi Kumari Gupta, born April 14, 1985 in Detroit, graduated with honors at Chicago University, have undertaken numerous struggles against cases already lost at the start, just to appear in the spotlight. -

- Do you think this is enough? - I snapped, trying to stand up - You do not know anything about me -

- We'll see - he said, that his security bothered me a lot - now, however, we come to the point ... -

- What the hell do you want? - I snapped, my voice was hoarse, but not scared.

He stared at me for a few seconds, trying to assess my stamina, but then his eyes rested on the numerous bruises and abrasions present on the arms.

He frowned, but I saw a spark fury in his eyes.

- Did they beat you? - He murmured, trying to stay calm. I thought his was just dark and macabre sense of humor, and suddenly I burst into hysterical laughter.

- You bas***d-I blurted out, beside myself with rage - You wonder if they beat me? Are not you who tell them to hit me? Did not you hear my screams inhumane? You do not have ... - I did not have time to finish the sentence that his eyes made me die the voice in my throat : he was furious, I had never seen anyone so angry.

At the beginning I thought that his anger was triggered by the words I put to him, but he went to the phone, he pressed a single number and picked up the receiver.

- Uday – he muttered dark, but the fury shone from every single syllable - Come here immediately. ALL! - The last word was emphasized and came to my ears as a blatant threat.

I trembled before the fury in his eyes, I've never been afraid of anyone, and yet ...

A sudden feeling of fatigue, exacerbated by the pain I felt in my ribs, made me waver. Raizada noticed my lack of balance because he stared me, covering every inch of my body.

His eyes darkened further, and snapped - Sit down! -

I did so, I really did not have the strength to stay upright.

A few minutes later, a dozen boys, all tall and muscular, burst into the room, under the frown of Arnav.

He looked at me for a moment, focusing again on my bruises, and turned to the boys.

- I explicitly told you all not to touch the girl – he said quietly, but the calm with which he spoke was disturbing.

The boys lowered his head at the same time, they were really scared.

Arnav Singh Raizada gave off an aura of authority shocking, it was clear that nothing and nobody would scratched.

He began to walk at a slow and measured back and forth, not far from those brainless apes, with his hands clasped behind his back and a look hard and cold.

- Now, I see my orders have been ignored, as our guest is bruised ... -

GUEST? I snorted, annoyed, but he did not deign to look at me. He stopped a few inches from a tall, dark-skinned, staring into his eyes with make insistent.

- It was you who gave the order to beat her? -

-What makes you think so? – he churches, arrogant

- YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CONTROLS THESE IDIOTS! – he snapped, taking him by the neck and slamming him against the wall

- IT HAVE BEEN YOU! -

He sighed, and turned to Raizada like a dog with its master ...

- Its a spy! -

-IT'S A GIRL! - Shouted the "boss" – You know that I do not tolerate that you hit women! Uday, I told you that you should not touch her!- he punched him in the nose, the crunch of broken bones startled me. He stopped when he saw the boy on the ground, but he did not stop to look grim ...

- Did you raped her? - The blood vanished from my cheeks at the thought of what would have happened if they had done such a thing.

- NO! - The cry of Uday portray me, frightened: Raizada, at that time, was so upset.

I noticed something similar to the relief on his face, but I decided I was wrong.

He pulled a pistol from the pocket of his pants and pointed it at the victim, to which I snapped.

-NO! - I went to the poor man lying on the ground with a pitch slightly shaky, trying to get between the two.

Raizada looked at me surprised and malicious.

- Move - he told me

I looked into his eyes with all the determination I owned – I DO NOT LEAVE  YOU TO KILL AN INNOCENT! - Mine was a cry nothing short of inhumane, but I did not care: I would not leave kill a boy in his early twenties.

He stared at me in disbelief and astonishment, and laughed, slightly bending his head back - A poor innocent? This bas***d has hit you many times and you call him innocent? - Laughed again, but his eyes immediately returned seriously. They looked dark, vaguely threatening.

- Move -

-NO! - I shouted again, I would never have moved there, EVER.

- MOVED! - He had cried, but I did not care: I fell on my knees, ready to parry the poor man who, despite everything, did not deserve to die.

I was not interested in revenge for what he had done, not in that way.

He turned to the others and nodded his head. I soon found myself standing, forced into the arms of a dumb brute, obliged to observe the scene before me helpless.

Raizada approached Uday, stuck a gun to his head. I shivered.

He stared at him with hatred, while the boy tried in every way to beg forgiveness.

- Pronounce the last prayer-Raizada whispered, so softly that I had difficulty hearing.

- NO! DO NOT DO IT! - Ignored my protests, without mercy.

I struggled, I screamed, but I was helpless and I knew that no one would be able to save the boy.

And the boy died, a deafening noise invaded the air, already saturated voltage. He died under my gaze helplessly, under my screams pleading under my tears, tears for a broken life.

He died in a pool of blood, the expression torn by grief.

My legs touched the floor when the guy let me go, and I found myself falling into a tortuous chasm that time, too much pain.

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

zil143anonymous1906Pantheraoncaloveislongingreena1146princessep13murkalarshilover15rethkumarakkudiaLoveUIpkkndliyer75ki21988puth100kp123lilyattitudenidhu18TinkJiaKeenaradianapadhi92sidaArshi200bea_romkhusharnavsman2195saj111appy111MDKSSMautumn_springsand88imli95ag0502Dimz13Tirtharupamegh.arhiSpoonaiannablovespellShilpasabuiSAM32ganguli-Misek-Kareena1994bridgeofdreamsIshrafan11Arshisarunfankaur94Ree1306Rishita.SIholicNazzz16..Prii1994..jdd1959SirenMitrakshubhangiSnoowfallshalbiPinky.Raizadasikhni_--drama_queen--vrindaguptavarsha2KDavni_barunaquagal.vrshn.deeps_92Shamz94kvarshawajiha-1ushankitvc...Pwincess...-Stutz-tinselChitraFangeldream14laksh65ThanuAdityaArjuhisissiva2901-iLoveZaynMalikpup03.Screwtape.amaiaameena671.DulcetDownhillvijiasr08

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged

So shocked or not?Ermm

Maybe yes or maybe noTongue

ASR killed a man in front of Khushi leaving her shattered.
Poor Khushi, and how will she react?

My Advise to Khushi:
Don't make angry ASR so muchLOL

see ya next time
TC
Parm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeshaalitaani16sweet_5lovespellbridgeofdreamsKareena1994sikhni_.vrshn.sana11aquagalpup03Arjuhisissiva2901amaiaDownhillvijiasr08

siva2901 IF-Sizzlerz
siva2901
siva2901

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Again I am first LOLWink

Omg what a  updateShocked
You wrote very well Clap
What the hell how can they beat Kushi Angry
Portrayal of Kushi really AwesomeClap
Wow Arnav damn interestingBig smile 
Continue soon Embarrassed

Edited by siva2901 - 14 November 2012 at 3:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.WildestDreams

Kiely IF-Rockerz
Kiely
Kiely

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
wud love to read more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WildestDreams

-iLoveZaynMalik IF-Sizzlerz
-iLoveZaynMalik
-iLoveZaynMalik

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
THE HECK DO U WRITE MAN?
u have amazinggg writing skills yaar..:-D
love uuu

and awesome chapter...:-D
thanks for the PM :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsJustinBieberWildestDreams

--drama_queen-- IF-Rockerz
--drama_queen--
--drama_queen--

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Awesome update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WildestDreams

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodnMe.Foreva

THE HECK DO U WRITE MAN?
u have amazinggg writing skills yaar..:-D
love uuu

and awesome chapter...:-D
thanks for the PM :-)

Oh godEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedThanks..you made meEmbarrassed Thanks from the bottom of heart...your welcome for the PM ji

Go to top