Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: A Dark Love Story...UPD P.127+LINK P.136 (Page 105)

WildestDreams IF-Stunnerz
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
You're My Hero

I did not even have the strength to get up. The Kiss of Arnav left me completely numb, I could hardly breathe.
I closed my eyes for a moment, thinking of his lips on mine, his wonderful smell ... I was ashamed to admit it, but I wanted him.
I wished with all my heart, but my morals prevent me from ever fully let go me for him.
The thought of what was, what was driving me tormented me constantly, alternating attraction I felt for him ...
I opened my eyes, to escape from these thoughts, and I ran into two pools blue as the ocean, so deep that burn my soul.
Richard looked at me, stunned: What was he doing here?
I stood up, trembling, pinning him with my eyes.
- What do you want Mr. Richard? - I blurted out.
He smiled, ironic, coming up to me.
- I believe you should call me Richard, Khushi – he chanted my name with meticulous care, causing me a chill on the back.
- But I do not think so- I breathed, moving away from him as quickly as possible. But his arms prevented me, surrounding me.
I groaned, frightened, when I heard him lift me, and then drag to the grove adjacent to the garden of Villa.
Due to the dark I could not see where we were going, so I tried to scream, but his hand rested on my lips quickly.
Almost choked, still thrashing, until it was all over, and I was violently thrown to the ground.
My head slammed against the trunk of a tree, and my eyes filled with tears.
I looked up, noting that bas***d over me with his height, smiling sardonically.
- Who are you? – I blew, and he laughed.
- You really do not remember? - I shook my head, and his eyes darkened.
He came up to me and kicked me in the stomach, so hard for me to emit a strangled cry.
- Obviously no-he whispered - but I remember you, Gupta. You're the bitch who had arrested my brother ... that has ruined my life! -
And at that moment I realized that's why his face was so familiar to me, that's why, when I saw him, I had attacked a strange restlessness.
I remembered everything, as if flashback had taken possession of my mind.
Derek Rowe, one of the most dangerous criminals, ended up in prison because of my testimony, and thanks to the tip from a repentant Mafia. Many people had tried to defend him, had hired dozens of lawyers, had even bribed some judges, but after several trials, I was able to catch him. In all processes, his relatives had been in the classroom, including the younger brother, who at that time was in front of me, staring at me with a look of disgust.
- Stand up- he whispered, but I felt fine. I was not going to obey his orders, so I stayed crouched on the ground.
Another kick in the stomach struck me, and I cried again for the pain.
- I said get up! - The idea of ??getting another similar treatment, coupled with the fact that I wanted to deal with honor, convinced me to listen to his suggestion.
With trembling legs, shaken by a violent dizziness, I got up from the ground, and I found myself again in front of the ruthless criminal, who smiled looking at my body, ironic, and were close and whisper to your ear
- It will be fun with you, Gupta. Arnav did just a good choice ... -
- He'll make you pay-I whispered, trembling, and he laughed even harder. He grabbed a lock of my hair, smell, then put it back in order. Suddenly, a violent slap hit my face, so powerful that I was falling back to earth.
In a moment I found him on top of me, and he tried very hard to lift the skirt of the dress I was wearing.
- You did not even understand anything, Gupta. I will say that you have caused it, and that I could not do anything but give thee ... he is not like you. You are not made to live in this world, Khushi, otherwise you would know that the man always wins ... -
No time to argue that his lips were on mine. I turned away, but he was too strong, and I was too small compared to him.
- bas***d - I cried, but I immediately regretted my gesture when I felt another slap hit my face. And another, followed by another, until my head began to grow heavy, and my vision is blurred.
I had tried, I tried to defend myself but, once again, my resistance was futile.
I knew I had lost. Again.
Exhausted, I abandoned myself like a broken toy to his brutal caresses, tears streaming down the face of defeat me.

The silence was rampant among us, in stark contrast to the desperate cries that tore the soul.
That animal alternated stroking slap, making empurple my cheeks pain. It was causing unbearable pain.
He did not stop even in the face of silent prayer of my eyes filled with tears and kissing my neck violently.
I could not breathe, the pain was too much.
I prayed for it to end quickly, that the torture to which he was subjecting me to cease as soon as possible, but God seemed to ignore my pleas.
Silence.
A foreboding silence.
He was about to commit the sin, when a scream rent the air.
A bloodcurdling scream, brutal, animalistic.
Suddenly I felt the weight of my tormentor vanish, replaced by the sound of his cries.
- bas***d! - That voice, once so feared, in that moment it seemed to me the sweetest sound I could hear.
But he was not with me, I didn't feel his warmth invade my chest.
I opened my eyes, afraid, and I saw the incarnation of an angel of death lash out violently against my attacker.
But he was not with me.
I needed him, I needed his protection.
- Arnav ... – I almost did not recognize my voice, mine was just a whisper strangled.
He whirled, meeting my eyes, and they shone in his eyes.
Suddenly the screams stopped, and I felt some much-needed warmth invade the limbs.
Arnav lifted me up, taking me in his arms. I felt so weak, I could hardly keep my eyes open.
He looked at me, his eyes were bright, as he passed a hand over my face, brushing gently.
- It hurts ... - I whispered, crossing his eyes in agony.
He kissed my forehead, breathing fully my perfume.
- I'll take you off-he blew on my face, looking at me almost with reverence.
I closed my eyes, letting the tears flow down my face.
I was shocked, terrified, but also safe.
He had saved me and for the first time I was able to feel gratitude to him.
I left my head on his chest, leaving lulled by his sweet scent, and I felt his lips on my face.
I heard his voice reach me in the ears, blurred and softened, then everything became dark.

Edited by DUGGUlicious - 03 December 2012 at 5:11am

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

zil143shramo012sonson126anonymous1906furjadlizacpsadiasaziareena1146princessep13Mcoyzarshilover15rethkumarzunaishavenyarumugamakkudiaindrani21decmeet.meflash90Muniza.Ahmedharshika999smile1000kkyajosakadafiKeenaramanjusha_92rsshreesoniachammunatzzzhatathbristiSuchita2012nidhu18TinkJiaCBrockszyanahappy111saj111someoneipksman2195sagmruswekhusharnavArhi_jia_Monayaharsha..radhika.winxxyzsmpuppy.puppysidaimli95rush007sand88Dimz13autumn_springMDKSSMSpoonaitaani16Reader_Hobbyashi.1Shilpasabuikhusiarnavsessyannabbluetajsweet_5gangulilovespell-Keerthi-ar_artKareena1994Ishrafan11moonlight2630ruhakhanRishita.SIholic-DobByDoDgeR-kaur94SnoowfallArshisarunfanjdd1959kshubhangiJCJSSirenMitraNazzz16shalbiPinky.Raizadavrindaguptaavni_barunmissmksikhni_Shamz94kvarshadeeps_92angeldream14ThanuAditya-Stutz-tinselSankiPagalamaiaayaazukideewanipup03.Screwtape.dumas.DulcetDownhillvijiasr08

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Sooo...how the updates?

At first I wanted to end at the 1st part but later I decided to be angel and give you the 2nd part as wellBig smile.

Ab kya hoga ji?
Think Think...

I bet that nodoby of you has thought
that something like this could happenWink.

BUT

our Hero ASR saved the Heroine
from that KamineyLOL

And now?

Tomorrow ASR's POV and Khushi as well ji.

hmmm...keep updating me to know more ji

love you
Parm jiBig smile

Edited by DUGGUlicious - 03 December 2012 at 5:14am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

zil143shramo012lizacpgudiya74Pihu7AllSmiles86rsshreesoniachammunidhu18zyanahgangulisweet_butterfly-Keerthi-annabkhusiarnavZuriahNazzz16kshubhangishalbiruhakhanar_artrusselskhushi-DobByDoDgeR-vrindaguptasikhni_-FriedriceJi-.Screwtape.pup03MrMrsChiping.tinselThanuAdityaSankiPagal.DulcetDownhill

sargamfriends Senior Member
sargamfriends
sargamfriends

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I am first!!!!

Arnav love is in the air ...lol i dnt knw why jealous Arnav is always a treat for me...well may be there isnt a hard core deep love there yet BUT there is a very strong attraction and feelings have started to play their part in this so called monsters heart...

Khushi my heart goes out to her...every thing tht she remotly associated herself with has been taken away from her...she is left into this life of loneliness and self pity...i can understand why she will and i hope tht she does take time to fall for this man...he has taken away everything tht made her smile and given her everything tht makes her cry...

Richard never ever try and touch wht belongs to Arnav expecially whn it cmes to the woman of his desire and love ...he always guards her very carefuly ...and you dared to hurt her...slapped her and almist tried to **** wait till she gets back her strength for u she alone is enough u creep (note to herself sargam he is only fictional nt real )

he was her knight in shining armour evn whn she was in danger and evn in her hatred she knew tht he would nt spare anyone who would hurt her!!! BUT wht took him sooo long...tsk tsk ASR if u r bringing her amongst the leeches u better make sure tht she dsnt gt bitten

will Arnav feel guilty and blame himself for nt being able to protect her

will he feel angry at himself and distance himself from her or apologise to her

tht was very well written just like a professional novel phew lucky u update every day monday to friday

ps i will make peace with all the Akash killing ideas

Edited by sargamfriends - 03 December 2012 at 6:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WildestDreams

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sargamfriends

res

Haha...I loved the emotion that you use buddyTongue
laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
great update thanks for the pm
ashi.1 Goldie
ashi.1
ashi.1

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
edited--

fab updates dear...
loved it...
arnav saved khushi, make her feel protected,, just woww...
amazing...
update soon dear...
m already waiting...
thanx for pm...

Edited by -Priya.1- - 03 December 2012 at 6:09am
sargamfriends Senior Member
sargamfriends
sargamfriends

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DUGGUlicious

Originally posted by sargamfriends

res