Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

after reading ur updates, u want long comment...seriously?😲

well iam totally numb right now...so much things happened in one update😕...
first he confessed...i was like 🥳...it was really a cute moment...
then i remembered ur note on last chapter..bring hanky...
i knew it he would kill him the second he promised..
poor kushi had to witness it...she believed him, right?
it must be too much for her to take...
why arnav doesnt want to change..when she asked nicely...
does he really have big past?
but i didnt like the way he behaved in last chapter...
he was enjoying her pain...too bad...
when things started to fall in place why are you making it difficult for them...
waiting for next updt
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Well what can I say to that ... Bloody hell!? 😕

Arnav had the intention to listen to Khushi, but one look at Richard and him not regretting what he did set Arnav off again. To be honest I don't blame him this time.
I can only imagine the shock, hurt and betrayal that showed on Khushi's face. She still was brave or some may stupid enough to rattle the "Beasts" cage and faced being abused by him. I'm pretty damn sure he'll regret his actions, but also having read about his feelings etc ... I think that he definately won't forget Khushi said to him, then again I don't think she will either.

For a moment there, I actually thought that Arnav would force himself upon Khushi ... well more than he already had done ... 😲
7537M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it😛
fab😉😛😃
hatathbristi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear you are amazing dear...
First you send us to the moon and then to the hell...

The admission of love by Arnav...

"I believed you're fragile and need to be protected ... but the reality is that the really strong between us is you. The one who never gives up, the one that showed me dozens of times now, the girl who is so brave...You'd ever ask the stars  to stop to shine? Or river to stop flowing? Behold, I could not ask to  my heart to stop loving you. The heart would not listen, and then, I would not dare. How do I ask my heart to stop beating for you...my heart will always beats for you..."

and after their shared moments and reconciliations of few days the BIG U turn

I loved the twist and turns dear..

Loved the inner turmoil of the both Arnav and Khushi..
He wants to keep the words he gave but unable to fathom that man..who had no regret of his misdeed and no repentance at his eyes..and that infuriates him to the hell and out of rage he finally took his life against his own wish while he was supposed to free that shame of a man..Richard...
and that has been seen by Khushi herself..she is  completely shattered..she wants to belief, to trust Arnav and unknowingly is very much attached to him almost in the verge of fall in love with the emerald man..BUT...Its almost impossible to love him  as what he is..a beast..a demon...
who just again n again failed...
 Arnav's view..Why she cant love him as what HE is..AS IS...
BEAUTIFUL>>>BRAVO...keep it up dear...
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Phew Finally read the both updates!

Morning Chat Session was beautiful.
And the highlight was they didn't fight...!!

Whoop He said She looks beautiful when she blushes... Haaye Arnav ji being so Majnu-tic eh... Me likey like B-)

He agreed to Khushi... Not to harm Retard I meant Richard... (Another Shock For Me) My mouth shaping a BIG *O* wider than KKGSR'S trademark shocked face!

Haila He said 'I LOVE YOU KHUSHI' Now this was another surprise for me... I didn't expect him to say those words soon... Isn't that Retard Richard a lucky charm... His entry have made so many unexpected things happening...

I cant wait to read Arnav's past, Why he's like the way he's now...!

I lurved the update ji... Keep it coming ji <3

Love,
'J'
Crinklez. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG what have you done. We had such a nice update where  they had some very cute moments, spending time together and he told her he loved her but then he not only broke his promise to her but became a monster.  I hope Khushi doesn't forgive him.
Pihu7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love this ff , I am hooked and love arnav's character. Keep updating eagerly awaiting next update
Lumos_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after so long i'm commenting,
see i was not joking when i told you that i'm a lazy reader
actually i have my exams next week, so i'm really busy, 
otherwise i would have commented sachi
now, the update 
if i had seen arnav when i had read the first part, i would have done this
now if i see him i'll do this
seriously how could he do that to my poor khushi
he slapped my girl, wish khushi knew karate, she could have done this
stupid arrogant fools hitting women, both arnav and akash
speaking of akash, when will we get to read about payash again?
and khushi run form that hell, you deserve so much better
when will arnav's past be revealed?
i really dont know what route you are taking now, so till your next update i'm going, sit back relax  and do this
waiting eagerly for update, looking here and there
update soon plz else i'll cry
WildestDreams thumbnail
Link to 2nd thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3332328

I'll upd as soon I reply back to comment ji XD
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: arthir

I'm crying... Not fair ihih, I told na bring with you the tissue ji😛... Monstor of a person arnav... Ba****d how could he hit her... Oh man I just hate him Everyone hates him right now, but he'll conquer all of you back😃...

yaar muje laga ab kuShi ke zindagi me kuShi ayegi... But now gaya behns pani me 😆😆ihih, khushi will take some time to enter in her life again😆... I just hope she doent commit suicide or something... Damit yaar... May b she shd... Tat would give him knock on tat stupid brain of his arrey baba, Khushi won't try suicide ji...she is strong girl...

May b she shd also humiliate him in front of all his guests and do all things which he doesnot want her to do... God... She shd first promise to behave and do the opposite tat would teach him a lesson hmmm...ideas seems nice but she won't do this...shw will do something worse than this :P

aaahhh... I hate it when some one shows off power by abusing a female or yahan pe to kuShi hai yaar... I was so happy tat may b she saw the human in him and all will be ok but nope... He had to show his thing...

Though I feel tat tis Richard guy ko tadpa tadpa ke marna chaheye but still yaar...

oh god thoda emotional ho gayi... Very nice update deary... Dil kush hogaya...

ab ek requst... Yaar next update na... AAP ESA banana ke u know ek dam arnav ki vat lagane wala update... Han... Bilkul vo be kuShi ke hato...hehe, thanks for liking it ji...don't worry for being emotional...the chappy are too emo😳Will upd soon pakka😃

pl pl pl yaar try maro na...