Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sessy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh my god it was sooo intense
thank goodness arnav did not force her
we  can clearly see both of their believes-she cannot hurt anyone even if they try to harm her physically or emotionally and he cannot leave the b*****d how tried to hurt her even after promising.
i did not expect arnav to hit khushi,but i guess he wants to have her by love or by force
you are an amazing writer.i never would have thought this to happen after he said ILU
thx for the pm
WildestDreams thumbnail
Hahaha...your comment is making me smile...I'll reply back soon ji XD
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: sargamfriends

what the  hehe

the first part was just oozing with love i mean the whole garden and the book reading the laughter and the confession it was simple and yet beautiful  ohh beautiful emo this one

AND THEN  hahaha😆

lol tht wasnt a 360 degree turn on the situation it was a turn and a major angle change...ihihihih

Khushi was still reeling from the confession starting to question her own feeling...who knew a glass of drinl could do this much damage   hehehe, only God itself aka ma knows it
when she was snooping around i knew wht was cmng lol so i wasnt surprised at tht...but wht followed shocked me infact i think like Khushi froze did after watchng the murder i froze after reading post murder  Happy to know that you felt Khushi feeling during that scene ji
the action of abuse towards Khushi wasnt tht of a ASR the mafia leader it was of  a husband who is totally obsessed and possesive abt his wife .ASR is obssesed n possessive about her...this is a particular shade of his character ji..it was not to give justification of why he did wht he did  it was to tell her tht she in every sense belonged to him and there is no two way abt it...it wasnt to show who is the dominant one because in the first part itself he accepted tht she is the stronger one...it was to show tht whn it came to her evn she cannot snatch herself from him ASR told many times that Khushi belong to him, in every way and whoever tries to come between them will beat very hard or killed killed like richard ji...

BUT Arnav ur head was telling you no for a reason...Khushi's pain wasnot as much physical as it was emotional she truly did feel like a girl who was used for her body...do not blame her to think tht way...and there is no gng back here ...wht he has dne today will imprint in her mind for a very long time...i will not blame her if she just becmes a breathing living stone in front of him...infact i would love her to becme emotionless just like a statue...to make him realise the gravity of wht he has dne!!! he is a man blinded by his obsession and posessive nature...his past and present are obviously too dark and Khushi os the only source of light what happened in this chappy has increased the Dooriyan between arhi and it'll take a long time before Khushi start trusting him again and see normal life scene between them ji. ASR had a difficult life but he is wrong no wonder he wants to eliminate everythng tht will remotly hurt her or take her away...I am nt supporting his behaviour rather trying to understand it lol wht he did was very wrong i will maintain tht hehe, next chappy will be from ASR pov so you'll know more about his behaviour ;)

Khushi my angel she must feel horrible infact i wouldnt be surprised if she did smethng tht will hurt her bt make sure tht it will rid her of the pain After this night, Khushi will change forever ji...u'll know it very soonish ji  but i hope and knwing her she wnt...but there is no doubt the pain mst be too much to bear...she mught just go all quiet and only breathing to survive kinda person Khushi has suffered a lot but she'll get happy😛

Arnav sme one needs to hit his head or have a serious heart to heart talk lol...he has serious issues he needs to deal with...its obvious he is aware of the pain he is inflicting and worst tht pain hurts him more thn it hurts Khushi bt smethng in him cannot helo bt act the way he is...smethng has made him like this and the reason so strong tht his mind refuses to think otherwise...he is too moulded in his now life tht he refuses to accept tht he can change from an animal back to a human   Haha...ASR need to talk with somebody, yes, and in fact he'll talk with someone but he didn't have friends or parents to whom to talk about it

Last but nt the least Beautifully Written i cant wait to read more but i knw i wnt be able to read tomo and tht y but saturday night my comment u shall find ...if i have nt said it before u r an amazing writer... thanks a lot ji for liking it and sure, comment when you're free😃THANKs once again ji😳

WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Keerthi-

LOVE YOU : Tat was my fav.. Arnav actually told her.. i didnt see tat one coming.. bt ya sweet surprise.. thanks ji for liking the scene ji

BROKEN HEART: Ya i feel sry for khushi.. i guess it will be too difficult for her to trust arnav again. ditto. Arnav shouldn't hav killed tat boy.. bt i m happy tat he killed richard.. no regrets thr. hehe, okay ji

HATE YOU: Poor Arnav.. Bt he shouldn't hav slapped khushi.. he just made everything worse.. Don't worry he'll pay for what he did😆

Nice updates..😊 nd tell me y r u not sending me pm's..?😡 did u add the accound DugguEdwardKMH in your BL?😳

WildestDreams thumbnail
@NADIA @sarunaholic

Thanks to both of you...Really happy to know that you liked the way I penned down the scenes :)..means  a lot for me ji :))))
WildestDreams thumbnail
@laskh @kins:

thanks for liking it

@sargam
replied back jaani XD
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mxk3444

Okay the way you started off was beautiful it was so heartwarming to see that they are finally reconciling ! Thanks a lor for liking it ji And the way they were at ease with each other was simply beautiful furthermore the way he confessed his feelings was wonderful😳gracias. As I was reading the first part I was sporting a full blown smile on my face and as I kept reading on I knew Arnav would somehow mess everything up with Khushi and that's exactly what he did hehe, they hadn't fight since many days..I was missing the action of this FF so here comes our hero who turned into an evil ji XD. I believe that trust is a fundamental basis on every relationship and Arnav broke Khushis trust she practically begged him not to kill him and he did Ditto, recreate that trust will take many times now. I felt so bad for Khushi when she witnessed everything that Arnav did to Richard. When Arnav started slapping her I felt so much anger towards that man. He claims that he doesn't believe physically hurting women but he's so hypocritical. I'm also angry with ASR even I have created this shade of his character but don't worry he'll pay for what he did😉 He not only slaps her once but he does it again. He knows she's extremely fragile but his anger gets to him. I was so happy when he didn't force himself upon her I felt that it wasn't needed at all ji!! Thanks for a super long update thanks for liking it sooo  much and thanks for the sweet comment ji XD:)

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So excited ! You posted 3 new chappys!
You made me all fluffy and happy for the past few updates.
And the last one came as  .
Life is sooo unpredictable. Sigh. 

But it was my most fav update till now. You described his struggle, his demons very well. 
You brought out the darkness this story is all about. Good job! 

But he slapped her twice?  
I feel sooo bad for khushi. My heart goes out to you my girl ! 

And i will spammm , and spammm ! 
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I read the update again and I must say some scenes reminded me of.arhi guest house scene
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
3 super duper updates ji...
Lot of things have happened in today's update
My God, first u make him say I l u and then u make him break her heart and then make her hate him tooo
This is tooo tooo much Parmji
Loving this storyline parm
Wonderful wonderful updates dear
Ur writings made me feel the real anger of Arnav and the sympathetic and pathetic position of Khushi
Excellent update parm -