Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: A Dark Love Story...UPD P.127+LINK P.136 - Page 92

ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm crying... Not fair... Monstor of a person arnav... Ba****d how could he hit her... Oh man I just hate him...

yaar muje laga ab kuShi ke zindagi me kuShi ayegi... But now gaya behns pani me... I just hope she doent commit suicide or something... Damit yaar... May b she shd... Tat would give him knock on tat stupid brain of his...

May b she shd also humiliate him in front of all his guests and do all things which he doesnot want her to do... God... She shd first promise to behave and do the opposite tat would teach him a lesson

aaahhh... I hate it when some one shows off power by abusing a female or yahan pe to kuShi hai yaar... I was so happy tat may b she saw the human in him and all will be ok but nope... He had to show his thing...

Though I feel tat tis Richard guy ko tadpa tadpa ke marna chaheye but still yaar...

oh god thoda emotional ho gayi... Very nice update deary... Dil kush hogaya...

ab ek requst... Yaar next update na... AAP ESA banana ke u know ek dam arnav ki vat lagane wala update... Han... Bilkul vo be kuShi ke hato...

pl pl pl yaar try maro na...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG..that was scary and really sad..why Arnav why?
he hit her..almost raped her and broke her trust!
poor Khushi..i really feel pity for her..her world was about to change and hell it came crashing down on her..i hope she doesn't do something grave like suicide or killing Arnav
gosh what's happening next..i am scared..
v emotional update!
thanks for the pmEdited by sias2 - 11 years ago
bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...u are an amazing writer...felt the scene. Two strong individuals who stick to their ideals...seems khushi was so close to forget her past life as she had started enjoying his company now back to square one. Ruthless Arnav was expected as changing now will be his ruin. Waiting to see how you plan to proceed further as these two seem to be unbending and relentless. Am excited to read more.
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Im thru cel..sorry..no emos!
Anyways update.
Dis that really happen? Did he say I Love You? To Khushi? Wow. Amazing. I like how it goes! Wonderfully written! I am happy. She comes to know the truth.. About both the men that arnav killed.. I like her resistance.. Her will.. The way she doesnt allow passion to get over her. Lastly, arnav stopped? Wow. I thought he was gonna rape her. No, seriously. He is one dark character. Too dark.

A comment on arnav's behaviour:
lol.. Sorry..but cudn't resist. One, he kills the man, breaking the promise he had given to the one he claims to 'love'. Two, he slaps Khushi, takes advantage of his physical strength - And he claims to love her? Thats really ironic! 'true' feelings for his wh**e. No, in the end, howmuchever we deny, she HAS become one. A fooled one! First her prize was just the satisfaction that he might have not killed the poor guy, in exchange of that night. And now Richard. Third, he almost raped her. Yuck. Four, broke her trust. I mean.. U shouldn't lie to someone you love, mr ASR. He has no right to get angry when she calls him a murderess. Coz he IS. Isn't he proud of it? In the end, i wish he is deprived of her love and faith. Atleast until he changes and does good for the society. I am hoping that khushi will hurt herself and make him feel guilty for whatever she has done to him.

Long enuf??
I hate arnq in this FF. And love khushi!
Arhi_jia_Monaya thumbnail
I dnt knw wat to say or not
u left me comletely speechles outstanding u shud b a director or smthing
ASR nd KASR both r awesum
last part r...
Hattts offf
dilectus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
he rabba!!!

he is cruel animal..he doesnt deserve to live!!!
duggu you have done smthing which i thought was not possible..you have made me hate ASR!!!🤢🤢🤢

he deserves to suffer..not beacuse he broke his promise...but because he hurt khushi!!

how could he...and he says he loves her!!!

i swear..i can kill him with my bare hands!!
FairyAngel12 thumbnail
feeling sad for khushi. Arnav hit and almost raped khushi. broke her trust!
;-(
arnav killed richard.
Ab to use saja hogi. Fir khushi ka kya hoga?? Duggu ji ye sab kya hogaya?
:'(
superb udate.
puppy.puppy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didn't expect things to turn a 360 turn
U r really evil 😭
I didn't think Arnav would slap her
I thought he would beg for forgivness
But I forgot that he is a beast
Atleast make him repent for his actions
By making khushi in a shocked state or not responding to us for some time
I know this idea really sucks
Just got a thought
Nice update
I rarely comment
And here Is my long comment for ur wonderful update

Thanks for the pm
Mxk3444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay the way you started off was beautiful it was so heartwarming to see that they are finally reconciling ! And the way they were at ease with each other was simply beautiful furthermore the way he confessed his feelings was wonderful. As I was reading the first part I was sporting a full blown smile on my face and as I kept reading on I knew Arnav would somehow mess everything up with Khushi and that's exactly what he did. I believe that trust is a fundamental basis on every relationship and Arnav broke Khushis trust she practically begged him not to kill him and he did. I felt so bad for Khushi when she witnessed everything that Arnav did to Richard. When Arnav started slapping her I felt so much anger towards that man. He claims that he doesn't believe physically hurting women but he's so hypocritical. He not only slaps her once but he does it again. He knows she's extremely fragile but his anger gets to him. I was so happy when he didn't force himself upon her !! Thanks for a super long update :)
lin2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oommggg!!!he hit her...dats was really painfull...hw can he hurt her soo much...plss..do something...i cant see khushi hatg arnav again...oohh...nw arnav hav 2 do something very big...