Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: annab

Brilliant update...u amaze me with every single  update,,The bar is going really high nw Ohh reallyyy thanks thakns a lot ji...means a lot for me to know this...well done...πŸ‘πŸ‘..with this update u did  a 360 degree turn gracias jaani😳 ...The predator becomes the rescuer...ohhh...loved it...I want to kill tht richard guy...😑 everybody wants to kill him right now...soon you'll learn about his future ji..Lucky tht arnav came at the right time...now,tumahara kya hoga richard ??? I really hope everything will turn for the good and love blossoms btwn the two let see...going to upd now ji πŸ˜›...pls update soon...well done again...πŸ‘

WildestDreams thumbnail

Hello everyone,

As always, before updating

Thanks

and a  big HUG to all the member who commented and the silent member who hit like button. I don't eat you, so comment ji.

The PM list has become long so it's a kind request to all of you to comment occasionally.
You'll make me very happy ji😳

If you're less than 18,
skip Khushi POVπŸ˜›

Besharam minds are on work nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

WildestDreams thumbnail
Arnav's POV
Truly Madly Deeply Mine
Blind Fury.
The only feeling I can feel right now is a fury powerful enough to shake the body and the soul of an ocean shower me with hate.
How the hell he dared to touch my woman?
The image of her lying on a bed of leaves, while tries to stop that bas***d was bothering me at all times.
I cannot sleep, I'm terrified to leave her alone.
He hurt her. He hurt my Khushi.
I look at her face, scarred by violent scratches and bruises, and my heart bleeds to that vision.
How can you think to harm such a creature?
She stirs in her sleep, I cannot calm her.
I trapped her in my arms, but I cannot soothe her pain.
And I feel like dying at the thought of that being with his insistent hands on my angel.
I stroked her face, slowly, as if I was afraid of breaking it with my strength.
The memory of her eyes full of tears bothering me, I can hardly breathe.
He'll pay, and he will pay it costly.
That bas***d will ask mercy, he'll beg me to kill him, so intense is the suffering that I'll give him with my bare hands.
He will regret even for have only dared to touch her with his eyes.
He is now in the company of my guards, who are giving only a glimpse of what I'll do when Khushi will be calmed down.
I look at her pale face, marked by suffering, and I cannot hold a pale tear.
What the hell is happening to me?
Why am I suffering so much at the thought of the pain?
Since I have been so weak?
What you did to me, Khushi?
I bent over her; immerse my face in her beautiful hair, breathing in her scent strong.
She is restless; I can almost hear her heart beat faster.
I'd give anything to see her sleep a peaceful sleep.
I watch my hand entwined with her. She squeezes unconsciously; she feels the need of my protection.
She's so pale; she looks like a porcelain doll.
She is delicate and perfect, but unaware of it.
She's still tight in my embrace, but suddenly she begins to stir.
I try to calm her down, hoping she would not wake up.
She needs rest.
I hug her tightly, kissing her forehead gently.
I feel her tremble, but I know that is not the cold.
Her body relaxes suddenly, and I feel sigh.
When I see her eyes narrowing, I understand that she is going to wake up ...

Edited by DUGGUlicious - 11 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Khushi's POV

Desires

I'm in the woods, the same woods in which I dreamed, a few months ago, to meet with my mother.
But it is not the same dream.
If before I felt anguish, terror is now to shake my heart, pulling in an endless abyss.
I feel hands on me, violent, brutal; cause me unbearable pain in body and soul.
I'm screaming, but no one can hear me.
It's the end, I cannot breathe, I cannot think, I cannot even move.
All I see is darkness, a darkness of hell, deep, from which I shall never more to emerge.
A sob shakes me, and open my eyes suddenly.
I feel strange warmth spread through my body, and I hear a scent known to the nostrils.
I look up, my eyes filled with tears, and I struggle with the beautiful emerald pools, looking at me intently, as if to want to peer into the soul.
I do not think about anything except the warmth that his body close to mine gives me.
And almost unconsciously, I immerse my face in his chest as the sobs shake me the chest.
I squeeze his hand with mine, at this time I need him.
I need someone to help me, to take care of me.
And he did. He saved me, he sad saved me from that man.
I find myself to smell his perfume, as I feel his hand stroking my hair.
- Stay calm, it's all over ... - His melodious voice is anxious, worried.
I do not answer, I let myself simply tighten stronger, while the sobs increase in intensity.
I know that I have to stop, that I should not show my weakness, but I cannot.
I'm too shaken, and he is the only one who, at the time, has the power to soothe my pain.
Slowly he raised my chin with his hands, forcing me to meet his green eyes, serious and worried.
My eyes are shocked, terrified, and glow in the dark.
- It's over, Khushi-his voice is warm, he has never talked about it this way - You're safe-
I nod, and with a trembling hand I grab his, I need to feel his presence.
I need to know I'm not alone.
- Thanks-I say honest, but my voice breaks, while another sob shakes me.
No answer, he just hugs me, keeping in touch our eyes that I close when I feel a hand caressing my cheek.
I feel strange warmth on the cheeks, I'll probably be flushed.
Our eyes are still chained, I cannot look away.
Slowly, almost hypnotized, I approached my face to his, savouring his scent.
I feel an electric shock when our lips touch, a kiss sweet, delicate, that has nothing to do with the overwhelming passion that has involved both a few hours ago.
I sigh and feel his hands resting on my head and squeeze it gently.
Our lips collide and his tongue asking for access to my mouth.
I hatched the lips, and begin a slow dance of passion, while gracefully he makes me lie down on the bed, putting on me.
I don't put off my eyes from his, looking at me ecstatic, almost with reverence.
He kisses the corner of my mouth and then gently grazed my lips. His body is close to mine; I almost feel the gentle beat of his heart.
He kisses my neck, in a slow caress, and I sigh with pleasure.
His mouth gently touches my face, landing on the lobe of my ear.
- You have no idea how wonderful you are, Khushi-his is just a whisper, but I feel the same. And his voice, warm and sensual, it makes me almost creepy. He kisses my shoulder, and then gets to my throat, and start exploring my neck slowly.
He crosses my eyes again, and I see desire, passion, but also sweetness, in his green irises.
-When I saw what he was doing I ... ' he sighs and his voice breaks. He kisses me again, our lips brushing against a return, but this time a kiss is different: it is despair that I feel in contact with his body, and I drop a pale tear to my eyes. Tear that he dries it with his lips, stroking my face.
- Make the love with me, Khushi-it's not an order, or an imposition.
It was praying, I feel the pleading in his voice.
And pain at the thought that I may refuse to give myself to him.
He is not going to hurt me, I'm sure.
He protected me, he saved my life, and he took care of me in times of need.
I want to make love with him. This certainty upsets me; I cannot believe what has just worked my mind.
Slowly I moved away from him, ours is the pain of separation. I look in his eyes, full of excruciating pain and I am coming back to his lips.
I feel the intensity of his kisses. I lie down on the bed again and I feel his hands leaving a fiery trail on my body.
Slowly he undresses me, pulling the silk nightgown. I help him to get rid of the clothes until we find both naked.
I feel exposed, vulnerable, but also safe.
He looks at my naked body with reverence, but his gaze is serious.
He is delicate; I've never been touched so gently.
- You do not know how much I you want-his voice is strong, husky, I feel the desire in his tone. Suddenly he took my waist, taking me under him, chaining my legs with his.
Our faces are close, our lips almost touching.
-I want all of you-he move away my hair from the face, leaving my neck exposed. I bowed my head to the side, delighted with pleasure that cause his lips on my neck.
- Your body-caressing my stomach.
I feel his hands on my belly; I feel the warmth of his touch on every inch of my skin.
- Your mind -he kissed me gently on the forehead, and then kisses my eyelids.
- Your soul-he concluded, looking intently into my eyes, and leaning his forehead to mine.
He shakes my hand, my fingers intertwined with his.
This desire is destroying me the soul, but I cannot help but crave the warmth.
- Tell me you want me, Khushi-he start kissing gently the neck.
The pleasure makes its way in me, and I cannot do anything else, to close my eyes and shake his hands with more strength in mine.
His lips leave trails of fire on my body.
- Arnav ... - I call him by name.
- Tell me that you want me-his lips are on my face, close to my mouth.
I open my eyes, and I fight with two dark pools, excited, full of desire.
-I want you- I'm able to whisper before have his manhood inside me.

I look into his eyes; I see joy in his eyes.
He smiles, a sincere smile, terribly seductive, and gives me one last kiss to die for, before lying down on his side of the bed.
He grabs me by the waist, pulling me with him, covering both with the sheet.
I rest my head on his chest; I do not want to get away from him.
I close my eyes start to feel tired.
I let myself be lulled by the accelerated beat of his heart, and slowly slide in sleep, feeling protected and safe.
WildestDreams thumbnail

Chalooo...tell me...how many of you expected this will happen?!?!?!

Please tell me nobody...besharam minds are happy, I supposeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Bubbles,
dedicated to you this chappy
as I saw you were sad because IPK ended ji😳
Love you

and don't forget to leave a comment back.
I'm not able to PM you, going to ask to Priya to do it :)

Subah Kya Hoga ji???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res

OMG OMG its sooo HOT !

I know they will get closer but they did 16+ stuff lolz !

I am sooo glad that Khushi started to develop feelings for Arnav man ! 
However, its not love thou !

I loved it when Khushi said that SHE WANTS HIM ! Khushi, Even I want him !πŸ˜†BuT YOU r lucky dear !

Its sooo HOT but very passionate too !

Awesome update !

Last but not least, WOWWW I am FIRST !

Edited by LaxshaLOVEArshi - 11 years ago
dilectus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
actually i was expecting this to happen!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

umm well...m happy to know she is safe..and more happy fr their changing feelings towards each other...

what m worried about is..fr them to have a future together, either one of them needs to change the way of living, and given circumstances emphasize it will be khushi!!!

she will die of suffocation!!

i have full faith on you and your twists..but plzz make sure you give us a  happy endings...

and before that, i need atleast 100 more chapters!!!
Edited by harinderparmar - 11 years ago
sargamfriends thumbnail
  i m nt first

aaoo Mighty ASR is mighty pissed and it is not because Richard touched smethng tht belonged to him but also he hurt smethng tht according him is so pure and innocent...

I wonder if Richard is gng to survive this...we already knw tht ASR's men have him nw and we also knw wht tht means BUT muwahahaha wht will happen whn he and ASR willl be in the same room...maybe Richard will think beating himself up will be safer option

Khushi totally feel ur pain my sweet innocent angel is terrifed..evn un her sleep she needs to be told tht its over and tht she is safe...totally understand her need to be close to ASR its nt helpful whn u have gne through smethng like tht nad hve been rescued by ur husband who happens to be to good looking BUT but Mr. ASR do not mistake this as submission we all knw wht happens whn tht wife of urs turns into an angry kitten

ps loved it tht he did nt ask or order but requested her to make love with him...it was almost like he needed the assurance tht she is safe and with him...tsk ASR u r such an innocent kid inside tht mighty ASR mask

pps as usual an awesme update...i think i m falling in love with this ASR bahahaha bt i hope Khushi takes her own sweet time...loved it...
Edited by sargamfriends - 11 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: sargamfriends

res i m nt first

ROFL ROFL...damn hilarous this one sargam ji...πŸ˜†you lost the 1st position jiπŸ˜†
abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing loved it
con soon