Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sargamfriends thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Chalo, let clear your confusion..Agree this marriage it's a farce and Khushi wants to run away BUT there is a young man called ASR who will not let her go easyly😛.

It's true if she could say NO to ASR and in fact she did BUT the smexy hubby managed to convince her to let her go..and desires win, reason lost this time. I hope it's clear.

Thanks for liking the plot😉

but i m confused D'oh😆...ok tht just made me laugh...lol ok while u r at it 😳does Arnav have feelings for Khushi as in i m nt saying he is in love bt he def has feelings of sme nature...lol there is no way he would bring up the whole marriage thingy evn to punish her...lol there were other ways like force her to live with him without marriage tht would have been worst...bt no he wanted marriage almost like he wants all teh assurance tht she is his...😆 love his possesive nature...he needs to be groomed lol bt yeah...oh and in the future is their hope tht payal will learn karate and beat the crap out of aakash so much so tht he fears her (🤢 u really dnt have to answer this one i will just imagine it to mak mysef happy 😆)
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
It was indeed a long update.nice chapter.waiting for next chapter.
rush007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U have created history with story by show arshi relation in a very different angle. You show the pain for the characters sorrow, brutality , inferiority , jealously, cunningness everything in one chapter .So well written its not simple love and hate relation, this story of hate and wrongness to different level. Their slight feelings from both ends. I m sure when time comes u will show their romance quite different from any other writer. As u r a special writer, thanks for giving this love story and lovely updates and please continue to write after tomorrow also.
bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...love it. The independent spirit is still there...plsss do not let it break completely. The morning after scene was too good..after the passionate nite back to square one. Nice blow there mentioning the maids...lol. So no appearances when befriending maids but when "Dave" the Gardner of opposite species is present we are graced with Arnav's entry. You write very well. Thnx for the pm. 
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: sargamfriends

but i m confused D'oh😆...ok tht just made me laugh...lol ok while u r at it 😳does Arnav have feelings for Khushi as in i m nt saying he is in love bt he def has feelings of sme nature...lol there is no way he would bring up the whole marriage thingy evn to punish her...lol there were other ways like force her to live with him without marriage tht would have been worst...bt no he wanted marriage almost like he wants all teh assurance tht she is his...😆 love his possesive nature...he needs to be groomed lol bt yeah...oh and in the future is their hope tht payal will learn karate and beat the crap out of aakash so much so tht he fears her (🤢 u really dnt have to answer this one i will just imagine it to mak mysef happy 😆)

Sure, ASR could force her to live with him as you said and made her part of her world BUT he didn't want this..One day (I don't know when😆), will come a chapter in which you'll know why he decided to marry her. He is very possessive and also will be also obsessed with Khushi...she has something that upset his world. He is changing, he showed to have a soft corner, a heart under that cold chest😃

HAHAHA...Karate Payal😆😆Oh man...you made me laugh like an idiot...I have decided what will happen to Akash but can't reveal much now...what do you think?
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great update!
A still dont trust her a bit?
Waiting for the story to unfold
The most interesting ones I came through👍🏼
WildestDreams thumbnail
@7537: thanks ji

@ramyarn:

Happy to know that this was a long chappy...thanks for liking it ji...and will continue tomorrow  ji
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: rush007

U have created history with story by show arshi relation in a very different angle. Oh god, thanks a lot ji..I'm😳 You show the pain for the characters sorrow, brutality , inferiority , jealously, cunningness everything in one chapter . It's means a lot...This is the first time I'm trying this new genre as so far I've written only pure love story without so much pain, suffering, hate, desolation ecc..so know that I'm doing a nice work, makes me very very happy ji. So well written its not simple love and hate relation, this story of hate and wrongness to different level. Their slight feelings from both ends. Yes, it isn't easy writing from ASR's POV as he is complicated, a love-hate relation unite them. I m sure when time comes u will show their romance quite different from any other writer. Hope me too the same ji. As u r a special writer, thanks for giving this love story and lovely updates and please continue to write after tomorrow also. Thanks THANKS THANKS from the bottom of my heart for such a wonderfull comment...You made my day buddy😃😃😃TC and hugs😳 

Edited by DUGGUlicious - 11 years ago
sargamfriends thumbnail
Originally posted by: DUGGUlicious

Sure, ASR could force her to live with him as you said and made her part of her world BUT he didn't want this..One day (I don't know when😆), will come a chapter in which you'll know why he decided to marry her. He is very possessive and also will be also obsessed with Khushi...she has something that upset his world. He is changing, he showed to have a soft corner, a heart under that cold chest😃

HAHAHA...Karate Payal😆😆Oh man...you made me laugh like an idiot...I have decided what will happen to Akash but can't reveal much now...what do you think?

i think tht one day Payal will hit him on the head...he will loose his memory and thn she will brain wash him into believing he is her loyal servant who is also her personal punching bag😈...lol i dnt knw honestly u r a good writer nthgn is predictable 😆...maybe Arnav will set him straight lol or may be Khushi will mix smethng in bth the raizadas food and runaway with Payal...😆 oh my imagination can go on lol...
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluetaj

Wow...love it. Thanks ji The independent spirit is still there...plsss do not let it break completely. NEVER ji...Khushi will always be strong, she is a free spirit and will be so till the end of the story The morning after scene was too good..after the passionate nite back to square one. Nice blow there mentioning the maids...lol. hehe, glad to know you liked thier wake up scene...I tried to make it a little funny but with their usual fight😉 So no appearances when befriending maids but when "Dave" the Gardner of opposite species is present we are graced with Arnav's entry. ihihi, yes, graced with ASR's entry...that man is omnipresent 😆  You write very well. Thnx for the pm. thanks for liking it and mention not for the PM ji😊