Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Muskaan: hehe...upd soon ji

@ruhakhan.

yes, they got married..I know Akash is bad but not worry, everyone will have his/her happy ending ji

@anastasia: thanks ji
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh thanks for the reply. And thanks for the little precap to whats gonna next.
I knew its not gonna be romantic but is he really gonna taunt her with that? 

Anyways, yes i have been super sad. Esp because im a Sarun/Arshi fan. 
I am not an individual fan of both the actors. 
And the main forum was having this blame game going on.

So now, im gonna read all these lovely FF/OS/SS. And be happy. 
Sane place for me right now. 😃

PS: i think i can handle the sadness stories provide. 
Downhill thumbnail
simply awesome.loved it;;
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: selcouth-names

Ohh thanks for the reply. mention not ji And thanks for the little precap to whats gonna next.

I knew its not gonna be romantic but is he really gonna taunt her with that? hehe...you'll find it out soon ji

Anyways, yes i have been super sad. Esp because im a Sarun/Arshi fan. 
I am not an individual fan of both the actors. 
And the main forum was having this blame game going on. I've seen..the forum is a mess but don't be sad😃

So now, im gonna read all these lovely FF/OS/SS. And be happy. 
Sane place for me right now. 😃

PS: i think i can handle the sadness stories provide. okay ji...then prepare yourself ji😉

WildestDreams thumbnail
@russel:

me like ASR...that's not right...I'm a sweet angel ji XD

@Radhika:
hey, new reader...thanks ji for liking the FF.

ASR's past will be disclosed later :)

@swetha;

hehehe...upd soon pakka ji
WildestDreams thumbnail
@pup03:

ohh thanks thanks a lot ji for liking it...Arhi of this FF are different from the serial but I'm happy to know you liked them :)

@sikhni: thanku ji

@Mxk3444  and bluetaj. hey new reader...thanks to both of you for comment n liking the plot

@mankhush:
means a ton...will continue soon ji
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: LaxshaLOVEArshi

Wowww ! :D

Awesome update man ! Thanks Laxsha😳

I think slowly Arnav is fallin for Khushi ! I know its an attraction but I have a feelin you'll know soon if you're feeling is right or not...man, the avis are freaking hawttt😛

Loved how you described Khushi's feelings ! Desire over taken her mind ! Who would control their desire havin a HOTTIE like ASR as their husband ! Surely I cant,to be honest Oh man..those avis are terribly smexy😳😳btw, thanks for liking the scene and haha...poor khushi got a sexy hubby like ASR😆
Really excited to c wat will their mornin encounter would be ! I know surely it will not be romantic lolz😆 yesh, you got it right ji
 Waiting some Fights ! hehe...let see-..how is cutie this one😳

Couldnt comment for last two updates ! Soo sorry ! It's okay ji⭐️

Really loved all your recent updates dear !thanks a lot ji..means a ton for me :DDD

Anyway, Ewww Its soo digusting to even think Arnav sleepin around wid his maids ! EEEK  can't reveal much for now...keep following me😉

WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllSmiles86

There is a constant sense of foreboding whenever I am reading your next update! hey, you're a new reader...because I never see you before ji..so welcome in pagalpan land😆 Its a great thing because its like watching an episode of Mentalist or SVU! Oh god😲...thanks for the big compliment😳 Trying to figure out whats really going on behind the scenes. Scary yet quite intrigued with various grey shades to each character. I'm doing my best with each character and I hope to bring out their best/worst  according to the plot ji No one is right nor wrong. I absolutely love such a story! thanks a lot jiI cant wait to read the next update and figure out the mysterious can each character get :) I'm really happy for a such great coomment ji...means a lot for me and will continue soon😃

WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

Iam in page 21 still - parm, damn it yaar - how the hell did I miss reading ur updates Priyaaa jaaniii...I really don't know why you weren't on my PM list😕..but you continue to read and give me a LONG comment in Shilpi istyle😉 - what an awesome going - future wife - wow wow - great going dear - off to read ur next chapter - lemme continue

WildestDreams thumbnail

Hello everyone,

As always, before updating

Thanks

and a  big HUG to all the member who commented and the silent member who hit like button. I don't eat you, so comment ji.

The PM list has become long so it's a kind request to all of you to comment occasionally.
You'll make me very happy ji😳

let see how is going to be ArHi's first morning 😛