Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arhi_jia_Monaya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Love this update wat a dashing mafia i love ur ff so much specialy both character r strongest
ur ff r truly dark lovestory
Gogoismita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amzing waitng 4 nxt prt:):):)
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved it. 
annab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
superb update again...i thought arnav will keep his word of not killing the kid ...khushi is going to hate him more.Has he got any reason to kill the boy???
         is he already fallen for her or is it just attraction??? loved his POV...pls continue soon ...thanx...
WildestDreams thumbnail

@tinsel@Gogoismita @ laskh:

Thanks a lot for liking the chappy...will continue soon XD

WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Monaya_jia

Love this update wat a dashing mafia i love ur ff so much specialy both character r strongest
ur ff r truly dark lovestory

Mucias gracias buddy...Really happy to have a new writer. Thanks for the cute comment as well

TC
WildestDreams thumbnail

Shilpiii...what happens? Why u're sad ji?😕
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i think i didnt commented almost on the whole ff :||.. but i want, but cant.. i think you have to wait till end of december
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: annab

superb update again Thanks a lot ji😳...i thought arnav will keep his word of not killing the kid hehe, here come the twist...he doesn't keep his words, and I know this isn't correct but I need to do so...in the future, you'll understand it ...khushi is going to hate him more.Has he got any reason to kill the boy???  He'll explain the reason when he will the convo with khushi

is he already fallen for her or is it just attraction??? loved his POV...pls continue soon ...thanx...ASR is kinda attract by her..not in love (for now). thanks for liking it n will continue soon ji

WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Dulcet

i think i didnt commented almost on the whole ff :||.. but i want, but cant.. i think you have to wait till end of december

Jaani, I know you're busy with exams...don't worry.

You'll give me a long comment when you're back HUGSSS😃