Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello everyone😃

I want to clear out some points before updating on Tuesday.

1)      The title of my FFs has a meaning that is understood when the story end. I hate love story because Arohi due to her past hate the emotion called love; Precious Forever because despite the fact Arjuhi broke their relationship, they'll always belong to each other, Undisclosed desires, unspoken words because Arohi is going to marry Sid but this is what she want and desire...?!?!

Dark refers to ASR's past, his world, his life and not to his insane passion for bedroom (hope you understood). There will few love making scene but I won't make any explicit statement…those scenes will be eclipsed. Usually my characters are not simple person who had a normal life and this also happen in ASR's life. He is complicated, he got angry easily but Khushi's entry in his life will change everything.

2)      In this FF, Payal isn't Khushi sister. She is married to Akash Singh Raizada.

3)      Some scenes will not be so much happy one, so if you don't feel comfortable, skip that scene. I'll try not to exaggerate while writing.

4)      Crazy Fellow (KMHs fans) defined me Suspense's Queen, so there will be also mystery in the FF. I'll disclose everything (even ASR's past)  but all will happen due to right time. So follow me if you want to read me.

WildestDreams thumbnail

@deeps92: thanks dear. To receive the PM hit the like button of 2nd post😃

@mankhush: thank u..Oh god, a second season with this idea…sound great😳

.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Didnt read it yer.. Will later.. So happy you doin a arhi and ff and plus a dark one.. Didnt i told i love dark storys?

Love u di
WildestDreams thumbnail
Hey Shilpiii😃
thanksss...wait to read your comment as usual😉...do i said u, i love dark story😆
.Dulcet thumbnail
you said to me, you dont like dark storys na?!.. or did you said, you never wrote one?.. i forgot?..

wait will write it now.. have time a little
sweet_butterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it.. gosh due to these chaotic BS mania my mind went on crazy...  now got refresed after reading this...  thanks for saving me 
.Dulcet thumbnail
AAAH MY DI IS WRITING A NEW FF AND TOO A DARK ONE :) damn proud of you yaar :)).. it will for sure as you said a hatke story :).. cant wait to know the actual plot of it :))

WOOW.. its connecte with politics too, actually i dont like politics, but yeah i will see how you will win my heart with that fiction too :)) okey the characters are also dark.. intresting :))

will edit the rest later.. just got busy .. sorry
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow! Dark indeed. A Breathtaking start to the FF!
UltimateWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The plot seems really interesting
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant.loved it