Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

praveena_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hai i am from kottayam. Nammude serialinu enthu patti. Barun poyal arum e serial kannilla. Enthina barun break edukkune. Replacement lum nallathu serial nirthunatha. Ennikku baruninte acting anu ishtam.vere orale sankalpikan vaya.ennikku thonunathu nammude show iku kannu kittiyatha.
virtuoso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me 2 frm kerala,kollam.i'm a dying fan of ipkknd.i also want sarun together in d show.
achuty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said me 22 from trichur
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Can you please send me the link of the you sent it to? I too wish to send SP a letter
ANNA90ALEX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LondonChick

Can you please send me the link of the you sent it to? I too wish to send SP a letter

i got the id's from fb and IF yaar...check it out..or make a post..(sorry..my net is not connecting to g mail..otherwise i wud lov to giv..)
praharsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNAALEX

This was the letter wich i sent to sp strday (to all the id wich was provided and off those id two id's werent  identified by google.. So here i go..

Dear sir,

This is Anna. I'm from kerala residing at thrissur. Im writing to you reg BARUN SOBTI quitting from popular serial Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. We r a  group  loyal fans of IPKKND. Many of us started learning hindi for watching IPKKND  .But to be frank, Watching IPKKND for the past one yr made us fall for it. We Neither adore BARUN nor SANAYA.But v love SARUN. v want to see them together. They r a lot a fan for this serial from kerala. We all trying to watch this serial on a high risk tat means we are literally trying to snatch remote from our mothers hands wen their fav shows are airing on malayalam channels. So tat means we are just fond of the show.Personally, I started watching hindi drama wen i was in my 10th standard. Now i had cmplted my engineering and looking fwd for my masters. So itz really a long time association with SP. This is the only serial wich am following from the start till now..it almost been one and half yr now. This is seriously miracle for me to watch/follow a hindi drama for past one and half yr. becoz am not a type of girl who used to follow serials to this length. So if Gul want to shut down the show?(as per the information from som sources..and i dont knw how much itz is reliable), then y cant SP take over the rest of the show???.(Here in kerala, one of the hit serial tat was airing in sun network televisions suddenly stopped and another channel started it again from where it stopped suddenly and let me tel u the channel tat hired it made it a super hit serial ever in the history of malayalam serials..show was MANASAPUTRI and it was re run by ASIANET) I knw a show's copyright are owned by the production house, not the channel. the channel retains rights to telecast it for some years...they cannot take over the show unless the producer is willing to let of the copyright which i am sure no same production house will do but my craziness to the show make to tink weird. But sir how can SP let it go a goose tat lays golden egg from ur hands..i tink SP people wont let it happen.Becoz it a famous show and has fans from different countries. Itz just becoz of this immense poularity only u ppl introduced a new category of awards last yr in Star parivaar awards tat is BEST INTERNATIONAL JODI which is bagged by barun and sanaya. And abt the replacement, plz dont do it to us..As i told u already we adore the SARUN,neither sanaya nor barun individually. I knw a mail from kerala cant change the decisions. first of all TRP from south india is not taking in to account while counting trp's so this mail may b discarded but still a ray of hope made me to do this. if GUL want to concentrate on QUBOOL HAI(As u all knw QUBOOL HAI Is based on muslim theme and we all knw itz not easy to run a muslim show and make it a success in a country like india(im nt bashing nyone..just a fact and itz not my personal opinion..i do have many friends from muslim family, wen we r discussing abt the show..they told me this..), y cant she offer this serial to someone else who can handle it very well and make use of immense popularity of this show. but let me tel u watever and however GUL try, she still cant repeat the same history(the history created by SARUN) WITH QUBOOL HAI...A new man is khushi life will ruin the show for sure. Becoz as sheethal entered to the story line, many of my friends had stopped watching IKKND. becoz we cant bear barun and sanaya with someoneelse..So we r  writing to u with a great hope tat somtimes u ppl can change barun's decision of quitting IPKKND. So we are expecting d  same magic from SP @ 8 pm for atleast 1 yr. So plz star family, plz convice barun to take a gud decision & not to leave his loyal viewers like tat..
Finally, sir if u have time do read this and if possible give us a reply..And if we did anyting wrong by sending this mail..We r  sorry..plz accept our apologies..v told u already,itz just a ray of hope..
Regards
Anna and a group of malayali fans of ipkknd from kerala

NOTE: i didnt get ny reply for this..😭

SarunArshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing very good post...only based on hope,i don't no hindi anna i am from andhra pradesh...but i am following regularly,i love SARUN sooo much so many friends r asked so many times why u like this serial so much u don't no hindi also??????? that time i am saying one thing it's not a serial like a movie and it's totally different and unique compare with other serial...and one more thing present i know hindi i can understand(becoz i brought one book "learn hindi in 30 days") that much i like ipkknd...and don't loose u'r hopes 
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I do not have a facebook so I cannot check on there and I have been looking on IF all day. I even made a post but no one replied to it. I really want to send my letter too.

Originally posted by: ANNAALEX

i got the id's from fb and IF yaar...check it out..or make a post..(sorry..my net is not connecting to g mail..otherwise i wud lov to giv..)

praharsha thumbnail
Me too from kerala anna...till now i was a silent reader of this forum.But i think its the right time to break my silence and voice my anguish over the recent turn of events.. I cant express in words what ipkknd means to me.When i write this u people may b thinking I am another of those obsessive teenagers.No,I am a responsible gynaecologist in my early thirties.Everyday after a hectic schedule ipkknd was my hope.I am someone who advises teenagers to stay away from such obsessions.so ,it was a surprise for me that i got drawn like never before to a daily soap.Then i found that it is the magic weaved by the lead pair that makes the serial different.The exceptional acting  by barun n sanaya makes arnav and kushi our favourites...their offscreen segments  revealed how genuine n great human beings they are,which is a rarity nowadays...This again is a reason which made many  of us their fans and had us hooked to the serial.As u all know,a life of a gynaecologist is never stress free,n ipkknd was my stress buster..the truth is that, this is the best thing that happened to me in the last one and a half years.As one of my friends opined,arnav and kushi made our lives colourful...thank u sanaya and barun for making our mundane lives colourful... n that is not a small thing... in this little bit of time u have carved a place in millions of hearts...ipkknd would not have been what it is if it was not for u people...If ipkknd stops then it will be a personal loss for me n many people like me...

If all these  rumours doing rounds r to be believed ,these talks of ipkknd stopping n replacing of leads is fall out of  a single persons wrong move.If so, then my humble request to her is please make necessary amends ,so that we can have our favorite show which is  a part of daily existence  back...pls do that so that u can bring happiness to tens of millions of viewers out there...that will be the noblest of things u can do in your  life...b'coz life is short and real life for all of us is full of problems and if your one work could bring happiness to many,then that will the greatest achievement in your  life.
So lets hope our pleas are not falling on deaf ears...n we will get to see sarun as arshi...all the best to ipkknd ...love u sanaya and barun ...
melvyaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me too plzz...
m frm kottyam...bt stlld in uae
count me in