India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The warning ..

rozy Groupbie
rozy
rozy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
When I started watching IPK and then discovered this forum , i came upon a thread in which someone had mentioned that the show will suffer the same fate as DMG and Geet .. They had said something that still strikes in my mind " This PH is used to giving only 100 good episodes, after which they lose interest in the storyline"

At that time, that poster was bashed to no end.

Today reminded me of that particular thread and poster. For months now we have seen the storyline deteriorate. The detail factor missing in the storyline. Each and everyone of us could feel that the makers of the show are lacking interest. Eventually we got the news , that makers of this show are making a new show. We realized why IPK was slacking.

The fact is I have always hated Ekta kapoor shows .. but today I realized her shows are still much better then what 4 Lions did to their baby!  At least she doesnt ditch her baby so early on, she still gives the characters respect they deserve , she still gives us a gripping storyline.

I have decided and vowed , never to watch another 4 Lions show. To hell with them and their so called babies. We are a very intelligent audience and the last thing we need is this kind of unsolicited behaviour.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanAchinta97crazyaddictionterribletwistDaRkPrInCeSsUkp18Rahmarshi_karishMrDarcyfanOmorabotipieryrose.SobtiLicious.Aphrodite88.MyriadOfHues.

dimishra Senior Member
dimishra
dimishra

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
well i am happy today thinking i left my country couple of months earlier and still used to struggle to catch the live shows. now if it ends i'll b relieved. i m not gonna watch any hindi serial from now on hopefully. BTW i was not even an Indian. can u imagine how pagal i am? less then any of you. so live life happily think about the practical life and set aside all these fictional characters. it was a good lesson anyway. never get too addicted to a fiction... take care and all the best :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Actually all phs r chor chor mausere bhai..LOL

So all do same thing aftr a pointu
rozy Groupbie
rozy
rozy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Dimishra, you are very right. I still believe we got hooked because of Sobti and the way he portrayed romance.

I really feel Star Plus should take this show from 4 Lions and offer IPK to another, more responsible PH.. I am more then positive this would make many people happy.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefandimishrapieryroseMrDarcyfanAphrodite88.MyriadOfHues.

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I agree! No more 4Liars for me! One experience is good enough!

Never watched an Indian tv show before! I am not even Indian! But loved IPK and SARUN, ARHI!

Can't take the stress of this! Fiction addiction is NO good!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 09 November 2012 at 7:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefandimishrapieryroseOmoraboti

dimishra Senior Member
dimishra
dimishra

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
@ rozy, dont you think another ph can do or may not do justice to this story. once a story is diluted from the real one it cant go backward. again even if some other wants to set a new story it ay have rabba vey but may not have the same gripped story. better they make a happy ending so we can at least have a good memory of it. then they can start a new story with these characters by season 2 or may be totally another serial with the same leads. because anyway the ph has already ruined the way of revealing khushis innocence to arnav, arnavs past revelation,  and sham's truth out... what a new ph will do? make a story for khusis parents death? anjalis new partner? akash-payels child? arnav -khushis nok-jhok? i dont think they can have as much apeal as the earlier lines could have... anyway the ph has done it long ago after holi. they destroyed their story back then.

rozy

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
4 Lions do not deserve our precious time .. the hours I have already invested, I dont repent because of Arnav & Khushi only .. but I am not going to allow them cause me another heart break. 

rozy

rozy Groupbie
rozy
rozy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dimishra

@ rozy, dont you think another ph can do or may not do justice to this story. once a story is diluted from the real one it cant go backward. again even if some other wants to set a new story it ay have rabba vey but may not have the same gripped story. better they make a happy ending so we can at least have a good memory of it. then they can start a new story with these characters by season 2 or may be totally another serial with the same leads. because anyway the ph has already ruined the way of revealing khushis innocence to arnav, arnavs past revelation,  and sham's truth out... what a new ph will do? make a story for khusis parents death? anjalis new partner? akash-payels child? arnav -khushis nok-jhok? i dont think they can have as much apeal as the earlier lines could have... anyway the ph has done it long ago after holi. they destroyed their story back then.

What you said is making alot of sense actually.

Just that, what ever the story line is currently can always be carried forward with these same characters . I feel a new PH will be able to do justice because its the story line thats missing right now.. Just imagine if instead of this shital track, some other story line had been followed , would we not have watched IPK with the same passion?

As loyal viewers of the show, we can forget what happened in the past and look towards the future with hope , when the story justifies the characters ... I think SP should definitely give it a shot.

There is one more reason why I am in the favour of a different PH continuing with IPK and the same characters .. that reason is : I want to give a tight slap to 4 Lions. I want them to see in front of their eyes how the baby that they created and ignored, is striving and doing so well when another PH took over .

When IPK becomes a competition to 4Lions shows .. thats gonna be a tight slap on the face for 4 Lions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dimishraAphrodite88

Go to top