My letter to Starplus

Kaliopi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi there
I am from Perth Australia.  (I have lived here for the last 30 years and there is a huge fan based of Barun here in Perth)  I am a member of the Indian Forum and I hear that Barun Sobti is leaving because 4 Lions are changing the script and taking him out of the equation.  They are side lining him for a new character and changing the story to get rid of him.

When StarPLus started this show it became a super hit.  No other show or serial has received so much of publicity and international fame and viewers as much as this show.  So far 4 Lions have taken every step to kill this show in the last few months and I think this is unfair.  My opinion may not count but Starplus became an international name because of its icons Barun and Sanaya.  This show is not a show without these two characters.  They lived and breathed this show with the help of the viewers.  They gave it their best with the encouragement of the public worldwide I might add.  People especially women are crazy and have practically fallen in love with the two characters especially Barun.  The guy is so talented and can portray any emotions required.  We love him and we would love you to continue this show. 

Please do not disappoint the viewers.  I know for a fact that if we are disappointed, Starplus will cop a lot of flak from the public and we will totally hate or boycott Starplus.  Barun put you guys on the world map.  Last year when I travelled to 15 European countries, there was a hype about this new show that was on Starplus.  So on my return from overseas, I started watching the series and missed about 4 weeks of the serial which I went online to catch.  Mount Titlis in Switzerland has a permanent DDLJ character of Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan.  Someone had stuck Barun's face instead of SRK's on that mountain (3238m above sea level).  This was only 3 weeks into the show.

If you 4Lions are not happy with the show and have lost interest in this show then please give this show to other writers and or Production House.  If that is not possible, then please end the show in a dignified manner.  We will not be happy with the show ending, however will live with it if your guys will pick Barun and Sanaya in your next show.  Give him the choice or what he and Sanaya wants to do. Don't give him crap.  We love him and we are very protective of him.  By the way I am 53 years old woman and I will definitely boycott the new show and Starplus totally.  I will not subscribe to Starplus anymore in the future and I will make sure that this news spread fast amongst the Indian Community here.

I will wait for you response.

Yours faithfulfully

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazyaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
 Mount Titlis in Switzerland has a permanent DDLJ character of Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan.  Someone had stuck Barun's face instead of SRK's on that mountain (3238m above sea level).  This was only 3 weeks into the show.

WOW !!!! AWESOME !!!