Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya.lets Cheer her @23..dont give up

Arshi23 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
After all these exit/break of the barun, Daljeet,Akshay,Deepali,...I really really feel very bad for Sanaya..

As a viewers if we r disturbed to this extent, just think about Sanaya from March of the year she has been facing this bad situation.She is the only who took the show for 2 months in absence of barun, Now bcas all these circumstance "SANAYA..now what she will do..". .
as barun she is not going to do new movie..."her career..and her struggle to enter into star plus is ruining bcas of this unexpected situation".
Sanaya dont get broken v r with ur side and also defn with Barun..
Barun all the best for watever decision ur making but dont forget v r IPKKND family.

Sanaya...u wlll defn get a good show in SP..we wil make a request to SP... " Ur the Wall / Heart and Soul of IPKKND.
also thanks for not telling "ur quitting" in past 11/2 year...
CHEER UP..TIN TIN

Edited by Arshi23 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iluvubarun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Luv u Sanaya. All the best.
12345abcdefg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanaya irani a tru professional
hira2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaya u r a superb nd v all love u alot..u r a doll
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya u are real khushi to me...seing ur face i am always happy n relax...don't know u personally heard u r moody but i think u are the person with lots of patience,professional...anybody in ur shoes would have crack n make demands but u r always calm n accept ur script as it is...stardom never bothered u i think,only thing i pray god fulfill ur dreams as u truly deserve it...love u