India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why I just don't understand WHY

desipwincess84 Groupbie
desipwincess84
desipwincess84

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Hey fellow IPKKND fans, I had been a little inactive on the forum for the past few weeks due to work, I decided to just pop on in this week to see whats new and happening for our show.

When I came on I was completely shocked to find out Akshay is now leaving the show and that Barun may also be leaving. I was left completely speechless first the uproar with Daljit leaving and then Deepali now Akshay and Barun. Why have they all just decided to quit when they use to get along sooo well. They were actually the best cast I had ever seen that got along so well.

Someone must be held responsible for just an amazing cast to just suddenly want to ALL quit. I had seen a tweet on Akshays Tweeter saying we shouldn't be blaming the PH for this uproar something on those lines. So then who should we be blaming because it doesn't make any sense as to why the best show on Telly is being demolished with these unreasonable tracks and everyone wanting to quit .

I'm not here to bash the PH or the actors for leaving because if they choose to leave well that is their decision.  Of course it will effect the show greatly and we don't want them to leave but at the end of the day it was makes them happy. but my question is WHY?

This show use to be the best unique show on telly world and with the current turn of events it just looks like it's turned into a regular soap. I use to rush on right when it was playing and watch it live or if I wasn't able to the first thing I did when I came to a computer was to read the live updates but now it no rush for me. I still love the show to bits don't get me wrong but I just feel it has lost that charm for me though.

I still will continue to watch the show because it is my fav but my main question is WHY not just end it rather than killing the concept and why is this happening to such a popular show? I know SP didn't have much interest in the show because they always promoted other shows better but if this is the show that is bringing them most of their viewers why give it such treatment.

WHY?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrose

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top