India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My mail to SP

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
We fans are greatly disappointed that such a unique creation  such as ISPKND is being downgraded and destroyed.  ARSHI has captured and thrilled us and Barun and Sanaya  and the rest of the actors have given their best performance which makes our day and our loved by us. Their performance has won them world wide fame and they are acclaimed  as the best and have won the best jodi so often.  Who is all set to destroy such a Jodi??? Such an adorable and cute couple Remember nobody will ever be able to take their place. My favourite ONSCREEN JODI.
 We have grown to love this serial and experienced  a beautiful family and a romantic love story of two lovely people.  Suddenly this track has rudely brought in Sheetal who is shown with a kid claiming Arnav as the father.  Poor child  is put in a situation whom fans cannot love and appreciate,.  All in all I have been calling up your office on this aspect.  Please grant us our request and do not destroy the storyline as we are the audience and viewers that you want. .  If at all Barun has to go because of this mess, then end this serial on a high with their magical love intact showing Arnav and Khurshi happily in love ever after and conclude the serial  worthily of them and perhaps all the anger and animosity created will be gone.
May my request be honoured and answered
Thanking you,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sulu_123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index