Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
We all are darling .. but I will still go with the better of the worst .. 😊
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjaani07

I think we all feel that way, I was the same and yet my heart dropped at the news of it ending.

But seriously if you think about it if it means keeping SaRun as ArHi then it's better it ends with them. At least our memories of them won't be marred by a new face or new character.

So chin up and lets see what happens 🤗

Asma x

yes i am happy that atleast my memories are not ruined..atleast my arshi were together till the end..atleast their lovestory was not tainted...i am happy..still heart cries out,i deserve better
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Same here...

But the feeling is the same for me...IPK would have ended for me had barun left...and if IPK is indeed ending with him on, the sinking feeling remains! So in short either ways the show is here only for a few more days...
Forever19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ESR8

well dear i dont want it to end... but yes i'm ready to imagine that they r still there ! n i thought that i'll leave this forum once ipkknd ends.. but i choose not to... coz thru the FFs n OSs arshi will be alive among us !!!

n trust me dear hearing the show ending... i feel relieved.. coz in the past few days the thoughts of khushi romancing some other guy n asr dying .. i just couldnt take it...  n i'm happy that its ending on a happy note !!

but yes when it ends... i'l cry !! i'll cry alot !!

yes till youtube is there,till arshi vms are there,till dismailvagamze channel is there,till if is there..long live arshi..you are my first fictional craze..i was a no nonsense person before ipk happened to me!now i am officially mad!!!
Edited by arshiii12 - 11 years ago
Arshisarunrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Don't make me cry again ! 
simran04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Count me in...
Feeling so sad that i will soon loose my most precious possession!!😭
Forever19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazySree

Same here...

But the feeling is the same for me...IPK would have ended for me had barun left...and if IPK is indeed ending with him on, the sinking feeling remains! So in short either ways the show is here only for a few more days...

hey i like your signature!!your mom is right!!!
Forever19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshisarunrocks

Don't make me cry again ! 

aww virtual hugs for you🤗
advaita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
count me in !! i am sure i hav lost ,my sanity !!! my eys are swollen nw ! !trust me !! the mere thought of  ipkknd ending and its consequences on me and imagining and reviving the old  memories  related with ipkknd and arshi and sarn i ened up crying evrytym i thot abt all dis .. and evry 2 mins i ahd this thing goin inside my head !!! i ahv a lump in my trot and i am numb ! jst cant put my feelings into words !! all i wanna say is dt 
IPKKND, WE LOVE U MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY !!! 
plz i really need emotinal supprt 2 face dis !! 
cnt belive i hav reached dis state !! 
what has ipkknd done 2 me !! ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
dis is the universal truth : i am sure i cnt survive without daily doses of ipkknd ! so i am sure 2 visit the forum aftr it ends to read ffs and os's and jst picturize hw wonderful it cud hav ever been !! 
sigh ! 
wanting 2 write soo much bt sorry words fail me dis tym !! :(
being an atheist i am still praying !! 
Edited by advaita - 11 years ago
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its really a emotional time for us...Still finding it hard that our show is just going to breathe its last...