India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A Message for BS, PH & GK, AD&DP and SI

zunara_ali Senior Member
zunara_ali
zunara_ali

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
I am already saying that this is gonna be a long post but please do read and leave your comments because I want this post to be read by each and every Actor, PH staff, and SP people. It's time we stand up for our show, so please  I request every single member of this forum to leave your comments.

As A Viewer:

As a viewer I watched how after the marriage track BS's dialogue delivery worsened, his expressions were missing and his hair cut was horrible, a little voice inside me whispered "This man has lost his touch and it looks like he has given up??" but I shouted that voice down thinking no it's just a bad phase for him.

But with these rumors this feeling has deepened and I have mentally accepted that Barun's bad acting was because he was about to quit.

There are so many rumors going on don't know which how much truth they have but I am gonna try tackling all these rumors.

MESSAGE TO BARUN SOBTI:

BS recently it seems as if you have given up on the character of ASR, your acting which made us love you and love ASR has gone, why? I have no idea but why have you stopped giving your best, your dialogue delivery isn't good it's rushed and unclear and you are just not there.

Half of the character's charisma is in the actor's appearance and Barun your long and gelled hair are ruining the ASR Tycoon look we want the Dewali look back. Please Barun you are a marvelous actor please just bring the magic of ASR back, you and only you can do that. Don't stop giving your best.
I want that Barun back about whom I read in an article that he actually had body language and acting classes in order to play the role of ASR.

If you have problems with the PH or Gul Khan then solve it out, quitting is not an option. Which profession doesn't have clashes and differences but these difference are meant to be solved so if you having problems with them then sort them out.

If you are quitting just because of the movie then that is really sad and irresponsible, how can you ditch the role which got you so much fame and praise? Your co-actors, writer and even PH accommodated for you in every way so that you could go for your movie shoot and now just for its promotion you are thinking of taking a break. O.k if we survived an almost 2 month kidnapping track for you then we can also accept you taking a MAXIMUM 2 weeks break if you are having health issues or busy schedule but not you quitting, we the fans won't accept it. I'm sorry Barun IPKKND fans will surely not watch your movie if you leave IPKKND just for this movie.

I remember when you were on movie shoot many TV actors and fans criticized you and you in an interview said "If my fans watch BS for ASR then there are so many actors who can play this role better than me but if you watch ASR for BS then you will stick by me." (I don't remember the exact statement but it was something like this)

We gave you positive feedback saying only you are fit for this role so why today you are so easily giving up this role that you cherished? How can you see some random actor taking your role?

If you are leaving ten this show should end with you being ASR no one else. Best of luck for your future life, we love you a lot.

MESSAGE TO PH AND GUL KHAN:

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH PEOPLE, JUST STOP FEEDING US CRAP!!! WE FANS ARE HUMAN BEINGS WITH FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS NOT SOME LAB RATS YOU ARE EXPERIMENTING ON!!!

You have fed us crap and we stood by the show because it was so different from other Indian soaps, it had an unknown magic but you people are tarnishing this show. First we stood by-we criticized but we stood by this show when during the forced marriage track you gave us less intensity and more comedy, we even stood by when you didn't give a proper redemption track and we watched you butcher Khushi's role in the recent track. Gul Khan you have turned Khushi into a cartoon with the things you made her do in the recent track.

After Re-marriage track we wanted and expected romance but you gave us a illegitimate child track so soon, it could have been pended for at least 3 months, your lead actors are capable of portraying romance which leaves goosebumps on your viewers, after all this was supposed to be a romantic soap and we wanted Arhi romance but you gave us this crappy track.

BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! We will not watch any other actor taking BS's place Khushi and Arnav are nothing without Sanaya and Barun. So if BS is leaving then WE FANS DEMAND that you end this show on a good note, we want to remember this show as a soap larger than life, which got international praise and which made its way to Guinness book of world records not as a show which was shut down by SP due to low TRPs

PH stop telling your actors to give us sugar coated comments or no comments at all and give it to us straight, you people hid the fact of Akshay and Deepali leaving and we considered their leave as rumors because they were seen in the recent episodes.

There is something wrong here PH 1st Daljeet wanted to leave then Deepali then Akshay and now the lead actor Barun, solve out the problems, there is something wrong in your story and administration that so many actors are leaving simultaneously and are not satisfied.

MESSAGE FOR DEEPALI AND AKSHAY:

I only have one thing to say if yours leaving the show news was confirmed we on IPKKND forum would have fought for you like we did for Daljeet. Wish you guys all the best for your futures and wish you get good roles in the future which help you grow and excel as actors. But if you guys ever get a good track on IPKKND do come back you are a part of this show's magic.

MESSAGE FOR SANYA IRANI:

Sanaya I just LOOOVEE YOUU Heart I am sitting so far away from India but I wanna give you a BIG BIG TEDDY BEAR HUG Hug. In all this dilemma I am only feeling sorry for you. Let me just say that when IPKKND began I didn't like your character because it was so different from Gunjan and I had that image in my head but I started loving Khushi by the just the 3rd episode.

You are a brilliant actress who deserves sooo many awards. Your acting has been polished because of Khushi and it reached its peak when you gave that million dollar expression when Arnav said "I love you Khushi" on the phone when he was kidnapped. You single handedly led the show ahead in the absence of Barun. Kudos to you.

Your acting is reaching new heights, whatever you do as Khushi is never bad, you truly work hard and give it your best. Loved your emotional side during the re-marriage and you even executed the cartoon like disgusting role you were given during the Aarav track with full dignity. You gave your 100% Love you for that my "Queen of Emotions"

Wish you all the best in your personal life and wish you all the best as an actress.

NOTE: Please guys leave your messages so that this post gets noticed by IPK actors and PH

Edited by zunara_ali - 09 November 2012 at 8:48am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hjlaMaddyWaddyArchu61angel_ipkkndArchana89gataanamunir.SobtiLicious.

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
goo post..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zunara_ali

anamunir Goldie
anamunir
anamunir

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged

yeah i so agree,

1. we stood by our show when it went through the roughest patch ov it journey ever

2. we celebrated each n every milestone our show gathered...

3. we stood by when BS took break for his movie!!!

4. we stood by when they butchered khushi's character n when they tarnished the bonding b/w payal n khushi

5. we stood by when they never gave us a proper honeymoon track after re marriage...

we criticized but we supported our fav show...

Please PH ,IPKKND is no ordinary show its the only indian soap in indian history which gathered international accolade...

do u guys at least understand how many people are out there in whole world who are emotionally atatched to this show they have watched it grow please for us fans sake
SAVE OUR SHOW...Cry

Edited by anamunir - 09 November 2012 at 7:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyWaddyzunara_ali

desipwincess84 Groupbie
desipwincess84
desipwincess84

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Loved your post...all my feelings were in every single word your wrote.. and I completely agree with your message to Sanaya, She truly kept this show alive if people want to believe it or not, even when other actors have left to pursue better roles. She has stuck by the show 100% even when other actors won all the awards and got all the praise she still stuck by, even when they butchered her role she didn't say I'm quitting she stuck by.

She truly is the best thing to happen to IPKKND, she has stuck by it till the end.

YOU ARE THE BEST SANAYA AND I WISH YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE. YOU ARE THE BEST ACTOR OUT THERE who sticks by your character even when it's image is being tarnised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zunara_ali

zunara_ali Senior Member
zunara_ali
zunara_ali

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desipwincess84

Loved your post...all my feelings were in every single word your wrote.. and I completely agree with your message to Sanaya, She truly kept this show alive if people want to believe it or not, even when other actors have left to pursue better roles. She has stuck by the show 100% even when other actors won all the awards and got all the praise she still stuck by, even when they butchered her role she didn't say I'm quitting she stuck by.

She truly is the best thing to happen to IPKKND, she has stuck by it till the end.

YOU ARE THE BEST SANAYA AND I WISH YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE. YOU ARE THE BEST ACTOR OUT THERE who sticks by your character even when it's image is being tarnised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

AWW!!! Thanks so much for the comment. I haven't eaten since afternoon and am sticking to my computer like glue waiting to see what lies in the fate of our beloved show. I know it was a long post but it was a way of taking out all my frustration.

Yea LOOOVVEEE YOOU SANAYAA!!! Soo soo much that you can't even imagine. XOXO

Edited by zunara_ali - 09 November 2012 at 7:15am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top