Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun, I am with you..Sanaya, A Gem!

kiara86 IF-Dazzler
kiara86
kiara86

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Dearest Barun Sobti,

I am a viewer/fan from Nairobi.  I want to thank you for giving us ASR. Thank you for breathing life into the character.

Your reasons for leaving/taking a break is not known to me and trust me for this reason, there is a lot of anxiety, but I decide to support you. I have exams coming up, and my future depends on it, but I choose to write this to you. The extent of the effect you have had on fans is not explainable.

If you are doing this because of the script, then we as fans will make sure that the script changes. If you are doing this for personal reasons, then we can't do much. But my prayers will always be that you become SRK one day.

I don't know about others, but I shall speak for myself and the importance you hold in my life.

Last year, IPKKND started. I could not watch initial two months due to long hours of work. After that I quit that place and then when nothing was right in my life, I started watching IPKKND. The scene which forced me watch the serial was when you are shouting at Khushi to get out of the car and you throw her on the road. I loved it and since then I have watched religiously.  This is the best TV show ever. The love story of Arnav and Khushi is beyond words.

I am a very busy person and most of the times work till 12 mid-night. But I made it a point to be at home at 7PM just to catch you. No matter where I was. And I travel a lot. All my holidays, attending functions, weddings and other social life was re-scheduled to the 7PM lot. You have given me happiness throughout the 1.5 years. Life is now un-imaginable without IPK.

Thank you for giving me happiness when nothing was right in my life. I clung to that happiness and now I am an addict.

For all the happiness you have given me, the least I can do is to support you and pray that you achieve great heights.The time is now, the age is now. Grow, reach higher. But one plea, please don't leave IPK hanging. Even if it means ending the show which is of-course not in your hands, I am ready.

Good luck Barun Sobti. God Bless you!!! Always!!!

Edit:

Sanaya- You are a true Gem!! I love you for this. In the midst of uncertainties, you are standing strong. Way to go girl. We don't want to spoil Khushi's image by having a new lead. Khushi and Arnav, that is what we vouched for.

Edited by kiara86 - 09 November 2012 at 7:04am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

sananthlarumajayagowrieagle007SASUHUNIarhisarunlovervarma417shobakanapathyskamanisskaug25pasbarunAtyaycraziefanrandom94Archu61roshrockkssAfter20at42bijiliTanumoncrackerszoneshakethebiscuitharshmshah94yongshinsabz105subha_rath2004Rozy77ipkknd-fanangelic_leena_3ipkkndfanforeva-DobByDoDgeR-shutterSuperstarSanaya.Ishveer.matshAlyaa_27anjaani07vandana1965Nidsubh007.SobtiLicious.

ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Great Post!Clap

Barunji hum sab aapke saath hai..whatever u decide.
We love you very much...and as said above we really dont know whats goin but we know its u r life and its ur decision!

Hope u get all the success in ur career!Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbarunTanumonsabz105kiara86vandana1965

arhisarunlover Newbie
arhisarunlover
arhisarunlover

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Awesome post! I really appriciate your effort! I mean this is the sort of reply/reaction a true fandom is supposed to give back to the star!      

Good luck for your furute venturs barun!hoping to see you soon! Will miss you loads!
-a fan :) <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbarunsabz105kiara86vandana1965

.Ishveer.matsh IF-Dazzler
.Ishveer.matsh
.Ishveer.matsh

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
great post  love itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiara86

kiara86 IF-Dazzler
kiara86
kiara86

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Guys, come-on, for the man who gave us so much happiness, the least we can do is to be with him in times of need. 

sabz105

After20at42 Senior Member
After20at42
After20at42

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Thumbs Up

kiara86

kiara86 IF-Dazzler
kiara86
kiara86

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Far away from India, I really don't know what must have happened. But Barun and Sanaya, you are the best. You made IPKKND what it is today. I refuse to believe otherwise.
You have created history.
IF crashed because of IPKClap
The best Jodi in all times.Clap
The best intense love storyClap

You are the best and even if the show ends, its better to end it while in glory than to have pple laugh at it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61sabz105shutter

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Barun sobti/asr wat can i say about you ,i sincerely pray for ur succeess in life if bollywood is ur dream so hope u become another srk...don't know the real reasons for ur break well i hope u get wat u want. Ipkknd is very dear to me,being a working girl i tried my best behind my boss back to stick to if to catch any news or glism of barun/sanaya,my mobile also if could talk would have ask a break..: ) when i am depress or sad i watch old scenes of ipkknd and the magic is done i think i'll continue to watch it all the time...sanaya u are just magical first time ever i fell in love with an actress,ur comedy is somethg i can't get bored.are truly talented... Ur chemistry is somrthg else which can't be explain...didn't seen a pair like u both...if ipkkd is ending in a happy note i am happy at least will always remember this lovestory forever...love u both

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbarunsabz105kiara86

Go to top