Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Lakshmi... super fast update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It's very nice to read the live update and then watch it... it's fine with me Lakshmi.

Yet to watch it...
Surprise is Dhanyashree and Roshan fell below Krishna and Rakshita...

Waiting to watch it after going home...๐Ÿ˜‰
seelaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl.

Thanks Lakshmi... super fast update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It's very nice to read the live update and then watch it... it's fine with me Lakshmi.

Yet to watch it...
Surprise is Dhanyashree and Roshan fell below Krishna and Rakshita...

Waiting to watch it after going home...๐Ÿ˜‰

Ok ๐Ÿ˜‰
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its fine for me Lakshmi :) In fact I come here in evening to read your update :)
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi

Sounds interesting today's matches.
jaysvimal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello Everyone.. I had been following all the Super Singer threads since quite some time, even before I registered to view some posts last month.. though never took time to take part in the discussions.. 

I love these live updates too. As for today's episode, I think the duet round showed the differences in both the teams. I was not surprised with Rakshitha and Krishna coming on top.. The level of maturity in both the voices was awesome. In fact I somehow guessed Sathya would send only these two given the maturity and melody in both the voices that would be ideal for a duet... 

As for Santosh's team, I somehow think, it would have been better if Santosh had come with Dhanyashree, that too just because the voice and pitch levels from Roshan and Dhanyashree did show the age difference.. 

Roshan and Dhanyashree's pairing of voices seemed like how it would be if Gautham and Rakshitha were singing together from Sathya's team.. Sathya brought a more balanced team from my point of view.. Santosh needed at least one additional completely mature male voice in his team.. sadly he has only youngsters who need more time for the voices to be strength as well.. 
Edited by jaysvimal - 11 years ago
Diya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thankss for the detailed updates... Edited by Diya65 - 11 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just now watched the singing...

Rakshitha was fabulous... small small nunukam was so good๐Ÿ‘... that too a famous song she sang with so much perfection...

Dhanya and Roshan were good too but their voice did not match up.

Anjanaโญ๏ธ was simply outstanding. So good.. One of the beautiful song of S.Janaki...

Ajeeth was good as usual๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Satya's team was so good overall. They had a very good song selection compared to Santhosh team.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved rashita krishna 's rendition..

Anjana too good..

sathya have a perfect team..
seelaks thumbnail
Fast Duet

CRS - (Sefy, Santosh)  vs BS - (Gautham,Alan)

CRS performs for En Uchi mandaila
seelaks thumbnail
Gautham and Alan start their performance by doing steps and they continue to sing 'Kaasu mela kaasu vanthu'.