Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Taarey FF - Ek Mein aur Ekk Tu..!(post cleared)! (Page 4)

staronefan Senior Member
staronefan
staronefan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
please continue it
i love the concept
reminds me of DDLJ Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sid__005

Diya_Taarey IF-Rockerz
Diya_Taarey
Diya_Taarey

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Hey 
Welcome to the forum a

Love The story 
and the writing 
Its so sweet and loving sweet and possessive Rey 
again 
Only goes to prove Taani and Rey are forever 
Hoping Rey realises his love for Taani 
Keep writing 

..dinu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..dinu..
..dinu..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
hey it was nice.,i luvd it...Day Dreaming sharons booth and rey waiting to kill tht dulhaROFL taaniCry finally they confessedTongueupdatesoon

..gone..

..gone.. Goldie
..gone..
..gone..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Recap:Taani : i love you tooo..Rey, mein sirf aapse pyaar karta hu..sirf aapke saath rehna chahta hun...I don't want 2 marry d one ma found for me...i just want 2 live my whole life wid you..!!
Rey: aur mein apni dulhaniya ko le jaakar hi rahega..!!

Part 3

Scene shift:- d fi8 between swayam n ma was interupted by someone...
Swayam:mein iss shaadi se sahamath nahi hu
Ma:beta(she was interupted by someone)It was his papa
Pa:swayam shikawath don't yyu raise your voice in my house
Swayam:pa ...lekin...swayam couldn't just stand it anymore..he went outside to get some fresh air

On d otherhand..hearin ol d commotion downstairs..taarey comes down holdin eachothers hands...but as dey reached downstairs...dey kept a li'l distance between 'em but der hearts were alwayz close to each other..!!
swayam's pa was not @ol happy seein taani wid Rey..he asked:Yeh kaun he taani???(a bit angrily)

Taani:Voh yeh meri...(taarey looks n hawa hawa...)she didn't know wat to say..she finally said ki yeh meri gs he..!!
Rey quickly went to taayam's pa n said:namastey uncle..but pa just didn't like him...
pa:tk tk...waise tum yaha kya kar rahe ho????
Rey:voh mein bas...he couldn't find an answer...swayam came frm outside n said..yeh mere saath aaya he...mera dost...Reyansh Singhania..
Taayam's pa just went to his room n after sometime..almost by dusk called taayam for a talk regardin taani's dulha..
Scene shift:- taayam in der pa's room...Rey outside d room peeping thru d door to know wat was happening inside...finally he succedded in seeing wat was goin on..
(inside d room)
Pa:taani,mere khayal se jo dulha hamne tumhareliye dhoonda he..vph bahut acha aur decent ladka he

(by d way i 4got 2 tell somethin...d one whom Reyam saw today was not d actual dulha..it was just d dulha's bhai..d dulha wud be comin 2morrow ALONE 2 see taani).
pa continues:aur voh tumhe dekhne kal subah park pe aajayega
swayam:aur jo aaj aaya tha ..voh kaun he ???

pa:voh...uska bhai tha..
(reyam thinks: toh asli villain kal hi land hoga...kuch na kuch karna padega)
Taani who was silent thru out kept at gazin @ both rey n swayam...

After all d talks everyone went to sleep other dan taani,Rey n Swayam...Dey ol were in taani's room discussin a plan for tomorrow...so dat dey cud end diz dulha vulha pareshaani once n for ol n go back to der college...
dey say dat jo kuch bhi hoga kal dekha jaayega...dey assures taani dat whatever happens dey will take taani outta diz mess...suddenly swayam gets a call..its none other dan Sharon..he picks d call n says  goodni8 to taarey n goes back to his room...leavin behind taarey alone in d room...D window was open..so a nice breeze was blowin inside...taani's hair just flew onto rey's face...Rey slowly removed doz hair locks from his face n hugged her wid deep love n passion...taani suddenly felt a shiver down her spine...she couldn't control it any longer...she also melted into his arms and shared a cute li'l moment together...
Taani:rey aapko jaana chahiye...she said innicently
Rey gave a kiss on her forehead n wished her goodni8...n left d room...!!
Taani still in Rey's memories thought ol of diz as a dream n was blushing..even though she knew dat tomorrow was gonna be really hard day for ol of 'em..

Next day mornin

Taani sits on one of d benches on d park...while reyam was hidin beside d bushes...dey kept a look on ol doz who passed near taani...finally someone stopped near her...he was a familiar figure...It was shivam...d dulha meant for taani...Reyam couldn't just believe der eyes...neither could taani..
upon seein shivam decided to leave..but he hold her by d wrist n told:apni future pati itna bhaagtha kyoo he taani ???
Taani:leave me shivam! chodo mujhe aur door raho mujhse
Shivam:ab mujhe tumhare paas aane se koi nahi rokh sakhega...coz ur gonna be mine taani..only mine...Rey just couldn't stand it...he came out of d bush n bulls eye! he slapped shivam ri8 on his face...which was followed by taani's slap n also swayam's kick...!! OO LALA...Shivam was just squashed...Later dey took shivam to a small shed n made him call taani's pa n say dat he was not intwerested in taani...Dey left shivam alone der n went...but something wicked had already taken shape in shivam's crooked head..!!

Precap: taani's pa allows taani 2 go back to her college...Taarey momentz...as well as d return of Shivam ..!!

So...how was it???? just wanted to end ol diz marriage thing so dat i could start off wid some taarey momentzzz,,!!

Edited by TaaniReyansh - 26 December 2012 at 2:14am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia3303Hafsa94Afshan9White_FlowerCharMarfan4everBubblie1490aksha2812geshiga54rheajiniasmamembertaareylover14khyati2000vibhaaaarina23-CussTheWorldUpdh19hima_taareySayaneeH.Lectershahzshamanbkraddhi--taareylove---Viji.Chandran...Natasha.....dinu..sreelu094.oblivion.FireFlies.patie

--taareylove--- IF-Sizzlerz
--taareylove---
--taareylove---

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
its awesomClapClapClap
aksha2812 Senior Member
aksha2812
aksha2812

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
nice yaar
plz continue...
...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
U did an amazing job, wow shivam is the guy lol. I love how they beat him up and get him to call Taani dadROFL that was superb. Cant cant to see what happen next. Plz continue soon

...Rhythsy...

dh19 IF-Dazzler
dh19
dh19

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
hey amazing update..

Shivam is Taani's future dulha...

Reyam hit Shivam.. too good...

pls. update soon.

...Rhythsy...