Fan Fictions

Taarey FF - Ek Mein aur Ekk Tu..!(post cleared)! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 27

staronefan

staronefan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
heeey welcome to IF and the forum Hug

different concept, wanna see some family on D3
and i guess i will be able to imagine that thru ur ff
can't wait till the next part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..gone..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taarey FF - Ek Mein aur Ekk Tu..!(post cleared)! (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raddhi

IF-Rockerz

raddhi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
OMG 
its true tht its ur 1st os coz it just luvly 
i luv it ...
u write sooo good 
n i must say it different os 
plzzz 
put nxt prt soon plzzz
i am waiting...

..gone..

..gone..

Goldie

..gone..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Sorry for late update...Rotten eggs n slippers are ol welcomed!!

Part 2

Finally taani reached Jodhpur  by next day mornin...Whereas our Reyam was still on d way..

Taani's house..
our taani tries to hold back her tears n enters her house n rings d bell.
Ma: taani, tum aa gayi .. she hugs taani n kisses her..!!kitne din ho gaye...
Taani doesn't know what to do ..she decides to tell her ma dat she doesn't want to marry dat ''PERFECT DULHA KAHINKA'' dey found for her...she was about to say dat ..wen her ma asked her 2  take rest as d dulha wud be comin by evening to see her..her heart just broke on hearin diz and she ran upstairs to her room...der she lied on her bed crying Cry she switched her phone off...she was thinking of Rey n only about him...she thought...kash Rey apni feelings ko samajh paata...kash voh bhi taani se utna pyaar karta jitna Taani unse karta da...KASH!!!!

scene shift...(Reyam)

Reyam is still on d road...and it would take another 3 hours for 'em to reach Jodhpur..just in time d tyre got punctured and left dem half way...(isse kehte he timing).(oh god you ppl are really gonna Smash me!!!).Rey : damn it..isse bhi abhi puncture hona tha ??shit! He gets d extra tyre n was goin to fix it...when he noticed dat it was also punctured...
Suddenly rey remembers d SRKwala dialog'ue ''Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho to saari kaaynaat use tum se milaane mein lag jaati hai'' Rey doesn't give up hope n looks for someone for help...Whereas swayam was trying to contact taani...but her phone was switched off...so he called his mom..
Swayam : hello ma ?
Ma: ha beta...acha hua tum ne call kiya...Taani ne bataya hoga na..ki humne apni taani kliye ek acha sa dulha dhoondh liya he...voh use dekhne kliye aaj shaam ko hi aanewala he...
Swayam: ma mein bhi aa raha hun jodhpur 4 baje tak pahunch jaayega...yeh dulha vulha kab aa raha he ???
Ma:Kya ? tum bhi jodhpur aa rahe ho ?? acha kiya tumne ...  voh lokh bhi 4baje tak aajayega...
Swayam: taani he vaha pe...kya mein usse baat kar sakti hun...??
Ma: ha ha kyoo nahi baat karo na...mein usse phone deti hun..
she goes to taani's room n knocks..taani doesn't open d door...later,she says to swayam dat taani might be restin after d long journey n will ask her to call you back..
Swayam: tk maa rakhta hu.
Rey who was hearin ol des prayed to taani's krishnaji dat he kept taani safe from dat so called dulha..!!

After 5 minute Rey saw a car approaching n asked for lift...dey got d lift n finally reached home...
Swayam and rey couldn't just believe d sight in front of 'em..a group of ppl was sitting in d courtyard n taani was giving coffee to dem...dressed in a red saree wid golden works...she looked like an angel..but her face was pale n her eyes were clearly showing dat she had been crying for a long time...but no one noticed dat..but Rey, he was confused wat to do. he understood dat it was d dulha ppl ..He only knew one thing ..dat he should stop diz marriage from happening...and apni dulhaniya ko le jaana he..!!

According to Rey : d dulha had a kutte kaminey wale look...he almost felt like killin him...d villain look...kabab mein haddi he declared..!!

after ol d customary coffee giving processes...an elderly looking man frm d dulha side went to taani's mother n said dat dey are happy to welcome taani as der daughter in law...everyone agreed for d marriage n left...only den did swayam's ma noticed him...he was infuriated...in anger...whereas rey was d real angry youbg man...not ready to lose his love...After seein Reyam...actually Rey...taani couldn't no longer hold back her tears..she ran upstairs into her room...Rey saw her...n he wanted to just hug her tightly n say dat everything wud be alright...wanted his..only his sweet n lovely bubbly taani back..!!

After everyone left,

Swayam: ma you could have tell me @least once..ki tumne taani kliye dulha dhoondh liya he..why ma?? why didn't you tell me ???? Ma:beta sab kuch itni jaldi hua ki ...mein...lekin meine taani se kaha tha na..mujhe laga ki voh tumse kaha hoga...
(It was like sharon's bhooth went inside swayam...dat he spoke so like her...in an angry tone)Swayam: maa mujhe kuch nahi sunna...mein iss shaadi se khush nahi hun aur na hi taani...toh phir kyu ???
Ma:swayam..bas itna chillao mat...just bcoz we didn't tell doesn't mean dat you will stop diz marriage...socho yeh taani k bare mein he...
Swayam:ha yeh taani k bare mein he...hame usse poochna he ki kya voh abhi shaadi karna chahte he ki nahi...
D verbal fight continued while Rey slowly tip toed n went to taani's room..

Taani was lost in her own world..still tears ran down her eyes...Suddenly taani became so very sad dat..she decided to end her life...she didn't want diz marriage...she didn't want to spend d rest of her life wid someone she didn't love..she loved  rey n only rey...She saw a knife on her table...she took it n was about to cut her veins wen someone called her frm behind...someone she knew very well..someone her heart craved for every second...Yes, It was rey...He went towards her through way d knife..
Rey : taani,tum yeh kya kar rahe ho ??? ( very angry tone)
Taani: rey ..??!!! kyoo kiya aise??? kyoo...I don't want to live anymore ...i just wanna die...no one cares for me...no one understands me...no one loves me...!!
D last  4 words kept on banging in his ears...He said (in a raised tone..personifying love anger n pain): I love you damnit...!! I LOVE YOU...
Taani couldn't just digest wat he said rite now...
Taani just looked into his eyes..where she could see his love for her...she just hugged him...so tight dat dey never wanted to be apart...Rey kissed her on d forehead n said i love you...
Taani : i love you tooo..Rey, mein sirf aapse pyaar karta hu..sirf aapke saath rehna chahta hun...I don't want 2 marry d one ma found for me...i just want 2 live my whole life wid you..!!
Rey: aur mein apni dulhaniya ko le jaakar hi rahega..!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

I know guyzz ki diz part was a li'l bit dramatic n gharab...sorry...Cry
I'll continue only if you ppl want me too...!!! :(

Edited by TaaniReyansh - 26 December 2012 at 2:11am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Prekshaguptataani00preety_1994Alexandrite91PRINCESS19Tia3303Hafsa94NuktiAfshan9diyadawda13CharMarfan4everBubblie1490padmaja19priyajain_frndstaronefangeshiga54iluvrainaartishikha_taareykhyati2000shamanbkarina23Archi_Tarreytaareylover14AndyTaareyvibhaaaasmamemberhima_taarey-CussTheWorldUpshahzSayaneeH.LecterraddhiViji.Chandran--taareylove----Memories-chand91...Natasha.....dinu..meghasinghsreelu094.CuteKittyCat.

chand91

IF-Sizzlerz

chand91

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
awsm part

.CuteKittyCat.

IF-Stunnerz

.CuteKittyCat.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Plz continue dear...

Prekshagupta

dh19

IF-Dazzler

dh19

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
the story was really nice. and not at all boring.

Pls. continue..

...Natasha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Natasha...

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Aww I feel so bad for Taani but now her two heroes are here. Her over protective bhai and her prince charming is surely going to rescue her lol. Love the confession. Plz continue soon Im eagerly waiting to see what Reyam do next to get Rey love out of this mess. And its no boring at all, I love this story. And you're doing a awesome job writing it.

...Rhythsy...

--taareylove---

IF-Sizzlerz

--taareylove---

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
update soon its nice

...Rhythsy...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top