Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taarey FF - Ek Mein aur Ekk Tu..!(post cleared)! (Page 18)

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Amazing u did a superb job, Love it Taarey together doing shopping is so cute and the little girl and Rey conversation was the cutest my favorite part in this update two naughty person meet lol. And that shivam bloody idiot following Taarey and snapping their pic how creepy. Rey is such a sweet and thoughtful bf he got the set for his Taani. Plz continue soon promo is awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..gone..

..gone.. Goldie
..gone..
..gone..

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiyasingh

Wow..Wow..Wow...Sooo much Taarey...haeee...Thanx a lot for that..LOLClap
"Rey could do anything to make her blush...be it d silliest of d silliest things"SillyROFL
Hae..purana wala cutieee Rey yaad dila diya yarr..
Tanni's conv wid that small girl was so sweet...n Taani blushing, coz of the girls question was just..awww..Smile.
Hmari "SHARMILI TAANI"...Embarrassed
Jab Rey Taani ko bola k."you are d best thing that has ever happened to me nd watever you pick will be d best..I just know it!!"Party
Kaash show me b aisa kuch ho jae..Dancing
I wonder koi kisi ko itna pyaar kaise kar sakta h..??HeartDay Dreaming
Rey plaaning to surprise taani..how Romentic...Star
N ya...
(but someone else also entered along wid dem.He was taking der snaps whenever dey were close)..!ShockedShocked
Who's dis..???Is it Shivam..AngryPlanning sumthng Fishy against our TAAREY...?????Confused

Finally ..d much awaited reply...You know wat..i just love reading such long replies.LOL..It just tells me abt ol doz things dat you ppl liked abt ma' ff..criticizms...n much more.Big smile.Iss baar mene apni vadha puri ki...meri first PM was on your naam.Wink..You seem to notice each nd every bit of d FF...nd your ''sharmili Taani'' just reminded me of something else..!!Embarrassed
Nd don't worry..i'll break d mystery of d unknown photographer soon!!
Smile

Ek aur baat...accept ma' buddy request otherwise next tym i may forget to PM ya..coz you know na..i PM only doz who are der in list!
..gone.. Goldie
..gone..
..gone..

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha.

Amazing u did a superb job, Love it Taarey together doing shopping is so cute and the little girl and Rey conversation was the cutest my favorite part in this update two naughty person meet lol. And that shivam bloody idiot following Taarey and snapping their pic how creepy. Rey is such a sweet and thoughtful bf he got the set for his Taani. Plz continue soon promo is awesome

Hey Natasha..Hw r you ??another favourite replier..whose replies i love d mostBig smile..If you promise me dat you'll continue replying 4 ma'  UD's den i'll promise dat i'll continue updatin'...lolZz..just kidding..!!LOL
From your post i understood dat most of you liked d Rey n child convo...hmmm...i was thinking why not give her a name...my personal opinion is to name her ''Peehu!'Embarrassed'..wat abt yours ppl??Smile

...Natasha...

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaaniReyansh

<font color="#330099"><font size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hey Natasha..Hw r you ??another favourite replier..whose replies i love d mostBig smile..</font></font><font size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#FF0099">If you promise me dat you'll continue replying 4 ma' UD's den i'll promise dat i'll continue updatin'...lolZz..just kidding..!!</font></font>LOL
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="5" color="#660099">From your post i understood dat most of you liked d Rey n child convo...hmmm...i was thinking why not give her a name...my personal opinion is to name her ''Peehu!'Embarrassed'..wat abt yours ppl??</font></font>Smile

Aww I will always comment on your update cause I love your ff
For the little girl I think the name khushi suits her cause she make our Taarey smile and she such a sweetheart for helping Rey

..gone..

..gone.. Goldie
..gone..
..gone..

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=454099801311063&set=o.471735476190780&type=1&ref=notif&notif_t=like&theater..

Howz ma' edit ??
..gone.. Goldie
..gone..
..gone..

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

<font color="#330099"><font size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hey Natasha..Hw r you ??another favourite replier..whose replies i love d mostBig smile..</font></font><font size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#FF0099">If you promise me dat you'll continue replying 4 ma' UD's den i'll promise dat i'll continue updatin'...lolZz..just kidding..!!</font></font>LOL
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="5" color="#660099">From your post i understood dat most of you liked d Rey n child convo...hmmm...i was thinking why not give her a name...my personal opinion is to name her ''Peehu!'Embarrassed'..wat abt yours ppl??</font></font>Smile

Aww I will always comment on your update cause I love your ff
For the little girl I think the name khushi suits her cause she make our Taarey smile and she such a sweetheart for helping Rey

You are soo nice dear..I've seen your comments on almost ol d taarey posts in d D3 Forum...nd i must say your suggestion khushi is gud!

...Natasha...

tiyasingh Senior Member
tiyasingh
tiyasingh

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tiyasingh

Wow..Wow..Wow...Sooo much Taarey...haeee...Thanx a lot for that..LOLClap
"Rey could do anything to make her blush...be it d silliest of d silliest things"SillyROFL
Hae..purana wala cutieee Rey yaad dila diya yarr..
Tanni's conv wid that small girl was so sweet...n Taani blushing, coz of the girls question was just..awww..Smile.
Hmari "SHARMILI TAANI"...Embarrassed
Jab Rey Taani ko bola k."you are d best thing that has ever happened to me nd watever you pick will be d best..I just know it!!"Party
Kaash show me b aisa kuch ho jae..Dancing
I wonder koi kisi ko itna pyaar kaise kar sakta h..??HeartDay Dreaming
Rey plaaning to surprise taani..how Romentic...Star
N ya...
(but someone else also entered along wid dem.He was taking der snaps whenever dey were close)..!ShockedShocked
Who's dis..???Is it Shivam..AngryPlanning sumthng Fishy against our TAAREY...?????Confused

Finally ..d much awaited reply...You know wat..i just love reading such long replies.LOL..It just tells me abt ol doz things dat you ppl liked abt ma' ff..criticizms...n much more.Big smile.Iss baar mene apni vadha puri ki...meri first PM was on your naam.Wink..You seem to notice each nd every bit of d FF...nd your ''sharmili Taani'' just reminded me of something else..!!Embarrassed
Nd don't worry..i'll break d mystery of d unknown photographer soon!!
Smile

Ek aur baat...accept ma' buddy request otherwise next tym i may forget to PM ya..coz you know na..i PM only doz who are der in list!
Done..Kar li apki buddy request Accept..Big smile
Ab agar PM ni kiaBroken Heart, To koi Excuse ni chalega..Wink

..gone..

patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
hey dea nic update..gud job update soon nd pm me...

..gone..

Go to top