Fan Fictions

Taarey FF - Ek Mein aur Ekk Tu..!(post cleared)! (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 27

tiyasingh

tiyasingh

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaaniReyansh

Originally posted by tiyasingh

Great going..Both the updates are fantastic as always..Clap
Swayam n tanni's conv was very sweet...Smile
Taani angry on ReyLOL..N Rey doing silly actsSilly, just to make her smile...was totally adorable...Embarrassed
Shivam's Re-Entry is a interesting twistThumbs Up, coz dese  Ups n Downs brings a tangy flavour to such sweet sweet Love-Story..Heart
Ye to hui Appreciations..Star

Now,MY COMPLAIN..Angry
U did not PM me these TWO RECENT UPDATES..Shocked
Really vry unfair..Disapprove
Wo to I was checking the forum, so I saw dat u updated..Else to I would hav missd it..Cry
Plz mere saath aisa to mat kro..Wink

I Really njoied readin your comment..It was somethin like we say na.. both Sweet n Bitter!!First your appreciation..followed by your complaint
Thank you so much For d appreciationsLOL...Nd a big Sorry for not PMing ya..!!Cry
Voh actually i PMed only doz ppl who were on ma' buddy list.Shocked..But meri next update's First PM is Reserved for ya!!..Wink.I hope ki aap meri  yeh apology accept karegi!!..!!
Big smile
Obviousy mai apki appology accept karungi..Smilekyuki muje nxt PMs chahiye..LOL
Bt dont do dis nxt tim..varna mai sach me gussa ho jaungi..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..gone..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taarey FF - Ek Mein aur Ekk Tu..!(post cleared)! (Page 16)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..gone..

Goldie

..gone..

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Recap: Taarey bunks college widout letting anyone even have a clue..Shivam returned to St louis!!

Part : 8

Taani crosses d stream by walking upon Rey..n finally reaches d other side..Wen Rey made sure dat taani had reached d other side safe..He also made his way once again to d other side ...
Rey: toh chale miss taani ??
Taani : bilkul..Meri Prince charming!
Dey both have a cute li'l smile on der face...Rey had already parked his car at d backside of der college..Dey walked towards his car. nd as dey were walking..Rey interwined his fingers wid hers..which made taani blush more nd more..(He could do anything to make her blush...be it d silliest of d silliest things)
Dey finally hoped into d car nd rey took her to d city mall!!
@ d city mall,
Rey went to park his car while taani was waiting for him at d entrance...Suddenly a cute li'l child(girl) came nd stand by her side
Girl to taani: Aap bhi yahaan kisi ka wait kar rahe ho ??
Taani bent down to reach her level..: ya..wat abt you ?
Girl: ha..mein yaha apni papa ka wait kar raha hun...voh apni gaadi park karne gaya he..
Taani: ohh!!(in a childish tone)
Girl: aap kiski wait kar raha he ?
Taani didn't have an answer for dat)..she said..: voh mein..mein yaha apni...Friend ka wait kar raha he
Girl: boyfriend???(pure childish manner)
Taani's answer was just a blush
Taani: aapko chocolates pasand he ??
girl: haaa!!
Taani took out some chocolates from her bag nd gave it to her!
girl: thankyou di..nd gave a kiss to taani
by this time her papa came nd she left...after a few seconds rey too came nd dey enters d mall too(but someone else also entered along wid dem.He was taking der snaps whenever dey were close)..!!As dey were walking,
Taani:Rey,aap ab tak mujhe yeh nahi bataya ki wat kinda gift you want to gift your cousin!
Rey: mujhe nahi pata taani..wat kinda gift i'll gift him (drags her to a corner nd says): lekin mein yeh baat keh sakti hu ki.. you are d best thing that has ever happened to me nd watever you pick will be d best..I just know it!!
Taarey have a cute li'l eyelock for quite a long tym...n comes back to der senses wen dat cute girl from d entrance saw taani n screamed : diii...as she was walking along wid her papa..nd waved a hi to taani..
Taani came back to her senses nd waved  back d same!!

Later, taarey starts to explore different stores to find d perfect gift for d wedding.Dey roamed around different stores(BG music:Ek mein aur Ekk Tu).
As dey were moving across differnt stores...taani stops
at a jewellery on seeing a beautiful ornament set..with a pair of beautiful ear rings, 2 bangles nd a traditional gold necklace..Taani was soo attracted to dat set...nd Rey as always noticed it...
Rey:taani why don't we check out diz store...hamein zaroor kuch na kuch mil hi jayega..
Taani
: tk
Rey: tum woh ring section pe jaake dekho..mein yaha dektha hun...
Taani: ha..Taani gives a final gaze at d set...nd goes to look for a ring for Rey's cousin..
Rey actually had other plans...He wanted to gift taani dat ornament set to which she was too much attracted..! As he was goin to tell d salesman to pack it..Taani calls him nd shows a pretty ring..
Taani: rey..yeh ring dekhiyena..kaisa laga ??mujhe lagta he your cousin will love it!Actually rey..(shows him another 1) yeh bhi bahut sundar he..Dekho na
Rey: Dono bohot acha he taani..
As taarey were deciding which 1 to pack...dat small cute girl wid her papa also entered d store...her papa was choosing some jewellery set for her mom...but she was not interested..(you know how small kids are)she wandered here n dere...n came near taarey!!
Taani saw d girl nd asked her..which 1should she buy..dey both were busy choosing d ring..On d other hand rey saw d gal's papa choosing d set he was about to gift taani..He suddenly called dat small girl who was helping taani to decide..without her noticing nd said...
Rey to girl: aap mereliye ek favor karogi ??
Girl: ek minute mujhe sochne dijiye ??( she puts her finger on her chin n after a sec she replied) ok
Rey: aapko voh set
pasand aayi jo tumhari papa hold kar raha he ??
Rey in his mind: Plz say no..plz plz plz!!
Girl: haaa..bohot!
Rey:kyaa...tk.tk..aapko yeh di pasand he pointing his hands to taani..
Girl: ha bohot..!! voh mujhe aaj chcolates dee di!!
Rey: aaha..Toh aapko yeh di ko zyaada pasand he ya phir voh set ko...
Girl..hmmm(thinks) ofcourse di ko..
Rey: toh phir kya..aap apni papa se kahengi yeh baat ki voh set bad he...
Girl(in a teasing manner): Kyu ?..mujhe pata he kyu ? aap voh set di ko gift karna chahthi he na ?
Rey amazed by dat child's wits..n just nods..She says: Tk
She goes to her pa nd says dat she doesn't like it...She shows him another piece nd asks him to buy dat one..he agress...nd asks d salesman to pack dat one..
By diz tym..Taani Decides upon one of d rings nd asks d salesman to pack it..!!
Taani: Rey meine voh peheli wala ring pack karne ko kaha he...ab chale ?
Rey: ha ha tum chalo...mein pay karke aata hu..!!
Taani goes out nd waits outside..
Rey quickly gets up nd asks d salesman to pack d ornament set too quickly n finally pays nd comes out!!
Taarey smiles at eachother n walks out..!!
As dey were walking..Taani asked him
Taani: Aap shaadi pe kya pehennewala hoon ??
Rey:Kuch na kuch pehenloonga a...tum tension mat lo ..!!
Taani: kyaa ?? matlab aap ab tak apneliye dress nahi gharida ??
Rey : nahi toh..just chill yaar..I'll find something for myself tomorrow or d next day
Taani: nahi..aap aaj hi apneliye dress ghareedenge...aur mein decide karoonga..ki aap kya pehenega!!Waise bhi you boys are not at ol good at picking up clothes...she went on wid her baashan while,
Rey was thanking god dat he gifted him wid sucha carin Taani..
Rey: tk meri maa..ab bas bhi toh karo...
Taani takes him to a very famous textile showroom nd..starts selecting a dress for him..meanwhile...inorder to irritate taani..Picks up some odd clothes nd asks her how is it??She always concludes scolding him nd asks him: Kripaya aap meri help mat karoge toh behetar hoga..Rey finally sits on a nearby chair nd keeps on admiring his very own taani..!!

Precap: Taani nd Rey together in d dressing room...just cms apart...Rey comes too close to taani
...near her lips!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Itna sab kuch likh diya he mene...mujhe badle mein comments bhi toh do...waiting to listen from ya ppl...Tell me how it was...nd also your fav scene..!!Tongue

Edited by TaaniReyansh - 30 December 2012 at 9:31am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

zujajasankey7sankeyHafsa94Veereyi-Parveen-bags07honeey95Afshan9diyadawda13CharMarfan4everBubblie1490viniVDlovertaareylover14dews100shamanbkarina23-CussTheWorldUp...Rhythsy...adi.cutiepieSayaneeH.LectershahzViji.Chandran...Natasha.....dinu..meghasinghchand91

...Rhythsy...

IF-Dazzler

...Rhythsy...

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
yipeee...me 1st
di loved it loved it loved it so much
n i love tht small girl n Rey's convo...it was so sweet
plz jaldi update kar dena pyaari behenaEmbarrassed
n thanku so so so much 4 d pm diEmbarrassed

..gone..

..dinu..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dinu..

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
nice updateEmbarrassed Rey nd the small girls scene was so cute..aww TaaRey loved their scenes:D im wondering whoz dat photowala personShocked precap is awsumBlushingLOL

..gone..

ilovemyself14

ilovemyself14

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Di...!! Awsum update...!! Bahut accha ta...!!!

..gone..

chand91

IF-Sizzlerz

chand91

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
awsm updat

..gone..

SayaneeH.Lecter

IF-Dazzler

SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
wowww mast part .. loved d shopping session .. so Rey buying gift for Taani chupke chupke .. how sweet .. Embarrassed.. n I loved d convo of Rey n d kid .. soo cute .. hmm precap is interesting .. update soon 

..gone..

sonakshigupta

Goldie

sonakshigupta

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
awesum!!...beautiful!! plz continue soon :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top