d hell shivam back not again 
hmmm plzz do put nxt prt soon 
n yes do PM me plzzz
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: TaaniReyansh

<font size="5" color="#FF0033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
<font color="#FF0099">Aap lokhon ko zaroor yeh shivam ke secret ka pata chal <font size="5">j</font>aayega.πŸ˜ƒ..A Big Suspense is comin up!!.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Waise agar aap lokh itni interested ho toh...I'll send out a new promo...Wat say ?? want it or not ??</font></font>
πŸ˜›

Yes plz give us a promo
..gone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShReya_TaaRey

Taani.. this was amazing.. why do you wanna stop it? please don't.. m loving it!! Taani n Rey will end up attending the same marriage!! Gr8! n also no Swayam- possessive bhai kabab mein haddi!!

UPDATE SOON!!! n pm me... u didn't pm me this time..
waiting for the twist.. shivam's re-entry!!

Hey Shreya..m so sorry dat i didn't PM you...actually an error occured while i was messaging...So plz do eXcuse me diz time..akhir frnds he hum..maafi toh accept karna hi padega!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Nd a BIG thanks for Reading it!! πŸ˜›

..gone.. thumbnail

PROMO  -  Ek Mein aur Ekk Tu..!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Shivam enters St.Louis..Clash between Rey and Shivam in d presence of Taani..Taarey bunks college...Shivam wicked smile!!😑😑...Taarey masti!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I know Ki Itz boring...Thanks For bearing me!!

Will update today!!If Possible...Loaded wid Assignments!!

Edited by TaaniReyansh - 11 years ago
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome promo!! TR bunk college.. I guess shivam comes to know about it... Guess he'll land TR in trouble... Try n update soon!!!
...Rhythsy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow!!!!!!meri pyaari  behana😳
oswome!!!
bt kya us creep Shivam ko wapas lana zaruri tha??😑
plz update soon
n plz pm me 
n promo is also amazing diπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by tarey_forever - 11 years ago
adi.cutiepie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
promo was awesome dear do update soon and pm me😊
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Promo is exciting cant wait for u to update
..gone.. thumbnail
Part : 7

Diz Part is dedicated to Taarey_Forever..Who has been continuosly pestering me to update!!

Next day @ St Louis

After reaching her college Taani kept on calling Rey but he never accepted her call...Taani got all irritated,nervous and angry at Rey.😑She decided dat college bung karna kya..mein toh unse baat tak nahi karoongi..She checked d  Rehearsal hall once again before her morning lectures began.. but he was not der.(Rey is really gonna get nice from Taani).Later as she was about to go nd attend d lectures she saw  d gang (Swaron was not der) near der class..She controlled her anger although any1 who looked at her could say dat she was really really mad @ someone..
Taani went to d gang,

Taani:aap lokhon ne Rey ko dekha ??😑😑 
Boys started der ''CHMEISTRY'' n ol at once said: REY!!??nahi toh
Girls: ohh stop it guyz...t
Simmy:taani waise bhi tumhe Rey se kyaa kaam he ??
Boyz: ha batana ...tumhe rey se kya kaam he ??(dey were just pulling her leg)
Taani: hmmm voh..voh...Kuch nahi...She murmered...aane do unhe (angrily)!!D boyz heard it n said "CHEMISTRY'' agin!
As soon as she left Rey enters
Rey : guyz..tum lokhon ne taani ko dekha he kya ??
Boyz: Taani!!??
Rey: ha taani...Peheli baar yeh naam sun rahe ho kya ??
Vicky as if he is telling to othrs: Guyzz ..yeh pyaar mein itni saare coincidences ho sakti he kya ??
Rey: bakwaas mat karo aur yeh batao ki taani kaha pe he ??
Neha: You not worry Rey...Taani searchin for you,,
Simmy: ha..voh tumhe hi dhoondh raha tha...kaafi jussa bhi lag rahi thi,,koi problem he kya ??
Rey: no no problems n thanks..cyah..!!

Rey was looking for taani and finally saw her attending d boring Eco lectures..!!
Rey msgd her to come out
Taani msg kiya : NAHI!!
Rey:plzz
Taani: no!!
Soon wen rey realised dat she was not gonna come out...he went inside d class n told d lecturer dat Swayam was not feeling well and he wanted to see Taani.Lecturer granted him permission to take her wid him.Taani blindly believed wat he just said and went along wid him..
Taan(nervously): Rey bhai ko kya hua ?? voh theek toh he na ???
Rey a bit seriously : ha voh...Swayam..
Taani: bhai..
Rey :Swayam
Taani: bhai ko kya hua rey??
Rey suddenly bursted out laughing n told her dat it was just a plan to make her come out!!
Taani hitting his chest: i Knew it...I hate you..!!
Rey:but i love you na..!!
Taani was about to go wen Rey went in front of her n said : taani suno toh...plzz na m sorry!!
Taani turned her face away and at last started laughing wen he saw rey doin situps for her holding both his ears n begging forgiveness!!
Rey: Finally tumne mujhe maaf kiya
Taani: aapko kaise pata ki meine aapko maaf kiya ??
Rey: tumhara yeh smile ne mujhe bataya
Taani: Waise aapne kal clg bung karne kliye kyoo kaha ??
Rey:ha voh actually..Itz ma' couzins marriage diz saturday..n i'll have to buy gifts for him.You know na m not good at selecting dese gifts n ol...so i was just thinking that you could help me..
Taani: toh yeh baat he
(Rey even had other plans in his mind...He wanted to gift taani a beautiful dress as a surprise)
Rey: Tum meri madat karegi na ??
Taani smiles n says: bilkul
Rey: you are d  best taani n hugs her..!!
Taani breaks d hug quicly n blushes...Rey just captures  her wonderful blushin in his mobile n dey finally decides to go out!!
As dey were about to go out Shivam enters giving a small terror to taani...but Rey was burning wid anger...Rey quckly went towards him n asked : I guess you will not learn from your mistakes.huh??
Shivam: Tumhe kya laga...dat i'll go back without seeking ma' revenge..well you were wrong Mr Reyansh Singhania
Taani: shivam ..aap..tum tum yaahaan se nahi jaaoge toh bohot badi problem hogi
Shivam: you are not powerful enough d student of St Luois ..are you ??
Rey: matlab..You creep has once again enterd diz college...haven't you??
Shivam: aur nahi toh kya ??
Rey gets angry n begins a fi8 wen...Taani took Rey away from der !!
Shivam: mujhe tum dono ke baare mein sab kuch pata he...n i will not let your love story to have a happy ending
N has a plan to trap taaey(Yikes...i'm dead..You ppl are comin to kill me rite...But I promise dat dey'll have a happy ending..After ol yeh shivam toh meri ungali pe chaltha he)
Taani takes Rey out n makes his mood good once again..n dey decide to bunk d classes
But dey could not go out through d main exit...So,Dey decided to go out through d backside of d college...Der was a small stream(not actually a stream...a small pathway of water) in d backside...with no bridge upon it!!Rey quickly jumps over it n passes d stream but..taani was nervous..
Taani:yeh mujhse nahi hoga...i can't jump like you do!!
Rey: just try it na..you can!!
Taani: nahi rey..
Suddenl;y Rey gets a plan n he places his body over d stream in such a manner dat his Hands are on d Side in front of d stream n his legs in side where taani is standing..and his middle body acts like a bridge..i hope you got it guyzZ

Taani crosses d stream by walking upon him..n finally reaches d other side..!!

Abhi kliye only diz much...N sorry for not adding a taarelicious scene today...but i promose dat i'll update more in d next part...So sorry for bringing up dat shivam again...but as i told voh toh meri ungali pe hi chaltha he...!! lolzZ..A lot of Drama is comin up..stay tuned...!!