India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

.ITS MESSAGE FROM TIKTIK [latest]

.Ishveer.matsh IF-Dazzler
.Ishveer.matsh
.Ishveer.matsh

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
share by sreeju ...thanks sreeju ((gehad))

i will name this ((barun is human he need a break and support in every step he take)) ..so relax and trust him

GUYZZ...ITS MESSAGE FROM GEET AKA TIKTIK...READ IT.. :)

hello everyone...dis is ur tk tik..n ih a message to share...for all d idiots who r getting tensed..
first of all get one thing clear in ur heads..barun is human ! he has a lyf ! he can opt for his future ! we as true fans can support him..not oppose him...
second...mishti still says dat der is a ray of hope...n i also thnk deer always is...barun knows how much his fans luv him..he himself said in an interview dat he lyks to handle lyf in a practical way..der r oders who take decisions n den get disappointed...but he is not lyk dat..he always opts for a more better option..n tel me ppl...dont u want baun to get d success he deserves ?
today i want to tell u ppl a story...a little girl in class 6...used to hate daily soaps...one day...wen light was not der..her mother came to her room..n turned on tv...she switched to star one..a show called geet was cumin..she critisized it to the extent she cud...next day also..no light...n again d same show...she was irritated..d same situation went on for about a week n she started lykin dat show...she used to watch it secretly at repeat tymins..to hide it from her mom ! lol...slowly she got so close to d actors n d story dat she used to watch it at right tym...used to go crazy for d maahi 's dat came..she luvd it to the core...infact..she spent a beautiful tym of 2 yrs wid dem ..
one day..a news came..show ends 14 december..no hope of gettin it back..coz d channel revamped...
she was hurt..she became an itrovert...always sitting in her room..remembering der scenes..dat is how strong d relation was...den she read a book.. " CONVERSATION WITH GOD BY NEAL DONALD WALSCH.. " ..it has nthing similar to d bible or d geeta or d quran.all it tells u how u deal wid lyf...y d pain u hv is called pain..coz u think its pain..remove ur thought f it being a pain n it disappears...d book changed her lyf... she knew d show will never return..but d book taught her dat true luv exists forever...in ur souls..within u..all u hv to do is ignore d aayings of oders n listen to ur heart completely..she used to talk about d show to many others...which always made her feel better...
durong her vacations..wen she had almost nothing to do...she turned on d tv...sum stupid maha episode of a show called ipkknd was cumin..she found it really weird at first...she kinda never heard abt it before..she swtiched on d tv n turned to star one..wat else happened was meaningless for her...
d maha episode showed a scary fight b/w d couple...( d episode wen arnie left for airport after fight )..
she watched it... n only a few seconds of d flash back scenes made all her memories of maaneet return..epi came on monday...she saw d guy not der...she watche dit for a week..2 ..3...4..
n she started lykin it to d core..at first she was confused..wheter she was doing d wrong thing..she always promised dat she wud be a maaneet fan..forever...but d thought dat she was lykin a new show made her go crazy..d loniless ate her up...next day she did not watch it..but how she got attached to it she too did not know..
she had made an account to talk wid her maaneetians long back..but den she bever opened it after dec 14..she thought of opening it..y ..she did not know..she searched for ipkknd...she saw many pages...n for d first tym read an ff after a maaneet ff...it was a ff by by an awesum personality..sreeju sree...d first part was not really attractive..but she read it...n den she watched d show...all dat was happening made her remind of maaneet...she got attached to d show..n d ff...she read d first few parts as a silent reader...but den she cud not stop..she soon became an active member..got a superb awesum family...an online family...d d distances dont matter..all matters is how well dey r connected to each other n wat ties dem together...arshi...
d girl is me...n i no dat is obvious ! lol !
my idea of gettin d story to u ppl is to tell u to cheer up...u always ask me how m i so positive..dis is bcoz i hv gone through it...many tyms..dis is just one incident..der r several smaall n big tyms in lyf wen we experience dis...
no matter tomorrow wer r show is...wer it will go..whether it wud b der or not..wheter barun wud continue or not...d show wud remain wid us ! lyk maaneet r still der wid me... everytym a person cols me geet on dis page i feel awesum ! it always makes me remind of maaneet..
so..now cumin back to d point...
we r not given any confirmation news yet...no one has told us show is ending or barun is leaving..even if it is...dont u guys agree we have as much memories to keep it alive in r hearts forever ?
i can say dis coz i hv experienced it..my babaji wud never be unfair to us..barun is human...wont we luv it wen he gets a much greater audience for d immense talent he has ? ..
even if d show ends..ur lyuf wont ! i did d mistake n spoilt ma lyf...i had a horrible result in class 8 finals...u guys have much more complicated stuff to do !
love does not have to exist in d way it u want it to..it has to in a way so that u understand not only luv but lyf too..
wen maaneet left..i felt terrible..but wen arshi came..i felt superb ! i knew dey returned as arshi...i knew...n i know...even if dis show goes... first d memories wud be wid me forever..lyk dey r for maaneet...n second..wen no confirmation have been made..y u thinking dat it has already been confirmed ! it is just becuase u made it ! as i told before...remove ur judgemnet n ur pain goes...n dis is my funda..trust me..watever happens..it happens for good..i hv learnt alot in dis age... i expected more..much more from u..lyf is full of emotions ppl..but u hv to chose which is right...make love win over fear...wen show cums..u want arshi luv to win againt d hatred..so now also..make ur luv for barun win rather dan ur fear of spoiler..
hope i cud make my messgae reach to u guys..
n trust me...
dis funda really works..think positive
tik tik
n i luv u alll ?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

khushiksrPuviAce11sami99shaferoz18crazyaddictioncoolbakes_Jaladkooltoaddushturainadithyan

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Life goes on yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ishveer.matsh

.Ishveer.matsh
.Ishveer.matsh

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Agree with u buddy
kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ishveer.matsh

.Ishveer.matsh
.Ishveer.matsh

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
make ur luv for barun win rather dan ur fear of spoiler..
hope i cud make my messgae reach to u guys..
n trust me...
dis funda really works..think positive
tik tik

I am with tik tik  wat about u allSmile
memarathi Goldie
memarathi
memarathi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
very nice post.
mslee Senior Member
mslee
mslee

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
I don't mind if Barun leaves, he's entitled to move forward but the blatant disrespect of giving Khushi a 'new man in her life' they could have used someone else to play Arnav & continue with the track. I mean their will never be any one who can play Arnav like Barun but get someone close enough who can.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top