Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetarnavkhusi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i wish i cud say its false bt atleaset its ending wth barun in happy note.
smiley13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I'm feeling sad but a bit satisfied that they r ending with arshi
I wish they continue it with arshi...can't that happen
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its better to see ipkknd without sarun
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no i cant live without ipkknd and arshi and this form the visiting of form is become a day to day life oh devimayya how to survive
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please keep the forum open for few months... We will need it as a re-hab center to handle the emptiness that IPKKND will leave in our lives
21magique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
IPK is our life... Gonna miss arshi loads,,,
It will be hard to live without it...
Also without the forum
😭
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
I'am sad that IPK will end..But this news has also brought a sigh of relief to my nerves...i'am relieved that IPK was always about Arnav Khushi & it will continue to be so..I could have never accepted IPKKND without Barun Sobti & without Arnav Khushi's intense Rabba Ve love story..it is not about who won who lost..& even if you see who won Gul has not won, rather because of the PH's tracks, they have destroyed their own show which was their money making goose...& talking about who won well I say true Arnav Khushi Fans, Barun Sobti Fans, IPKKND Fans have won, because we fans did not want our favorite show to be destroyed with meaningless tracks, we did not want any other Arnav Singh Raizada except for Barun Sobti  & we did not want anyone between Arnav Khushi...So thus in a way we got what we wanted... Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? started as a love story of Arnav Khushi & it will please me to no extent if it ends that way...Yes i will miss the daily dose of IPK, ARHI & ASR but may be this is for better..this is my opinion..no offense meant to anyone...thanku...

P.S: Waiting for your 100% confirmation... 

P.P.S: No The Forum Will Not Be Closed, Many Shows Which Have Ended Quite Sometime Back Their Forums Are Still Very Much Active..The forum will only be archived.Edited by Surya.Ravi - 11 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well i'm very sad that IPK will end, but better end on a happy note, that the other script where Arnav goes with Sheetal, and khushi out of the house and a new man🤢
I would have hated that bit
Wished this show could have gone on and on however😭
FromTheAshes thumbnail
no this cannot be true
and forum willl not be closed geet forum is still active even though the chaneel is also axed..
we have ipkknd till feb as the both new shows willl be on-air in feb...
msvpr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah i want dis end with happy note