BusyIndivaBee Goldie
BusyIndivaBee
BusyIndivaBee

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
res
-unres-

swayam said "no" to go to the patry with some other girl as a date
my fav. lines

"Thanks for the effort guys but if I go with any other girl, it would be like questioning my feelings for the one I love. I can never ditch my love for her like this."

"Even if the love doesn't come back to you??Even if that girl hates you??" Nilesh said.

"Yes." Swayam gave a straight answer and chose to keep quiet. He left the place and heeded straight for his home.

"Sharon, I wish you could have been here. I don't even know when you are returning." Swayam mumbled to himself."

swayam is a one woman man in the end Smile

hehe sharon forgot to call rey coz she was busy with swayam on the phoneEmbarrassed

rey teasing sharon was cute Embarrassed

wow and yeah Party

sharon at mumbai airport to surprise swayam

im super happy

sharon planning to enter with swayam in the partyParty

taani was sweet 

swayam staying alone at home Disapprove

and finally sharon in front of swayam

that would have been the best surprise ever

swayam called her hotEmbarrassed

sharon knows why swayam didnt go for the party but wanted to hear it from his mouth

i love ur os

update the next part soon Smile

Edited by sajan_swaron - 15 November 2012 at 6:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.TheEmpress

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
The Rose Day- Second Part.

"There are two reasons for her not being wrong" Sharon said calmly.

"And what are they?"

"One, that girl is never wrong.."

"And the second?"

Sharon came closer to him. She caressed his cheeks and said-

"She knows you very well.."

Swayam smiled lightly "the feeling is mutual.."

"Yes it is..The feeling became mutual at that moment when the girl realised.."

"Realised what?"

"Realised that.."

She couldnt complete her sentence. Swayam's phone rang at that very moment.

Sharon came out of her trance. She was finding it difficult to say those three words to him. She had never looked at anyone so intensely. Swayam was the first guy and she loved the feeling. She came to know that saying "I love you" was not as easy as it looked.

"What is it Rey" swayam asked in a disappointed manner.

"Aren't you coming for the Rose Day celebration??" Rey spoke.

"Nope. I'll talk to you later. I am a bit busy. Bye" Saying this he ended the call leaving a confused Rey on the other end of the receiver.

"Yeah say, Sharon" Swayam smiled looking at her innocent face.

"Swayam, I am a bit hungry..I am starving..Do you have something to eat??" Sharon couldnt gather enough courage to confess her feelings.

"You wanted to say this?" Swayam asked.

"No"

"Then??"

"Swayam, I'll tell you everything but right now I am hungry!!"

"Ok..ok..let me see.."

Swayam went to the kitchen to see if he had something and then he saw the unopened pack of maggi noodles. He asked Sharon to sit outside for some time. Sharon, having no other option sat on the couch and switched on the TV.

After two minutes without Swayam, Sharon got frustrated and called out to him. Swayam didnt respond, instead he came out carrying a bowl of hot noodles.

"What is that??" Sharon said as he placed the bowl in front of her.

"Something, for the person I love the most. I have not cooked for anyone, ever in my life. You are the first person." Swayam said.

"That's sweet Swayam..But what is it ..Ok don't tell me these are maggi noodles.." she said and looked at him as if she hated them.

"Yes, it is. Why?"

Sharon hated noodles. She had eaten them once and right after that she had puked. From that day, she started staying away from them. At the same time, she knew that she could not disappoint Swayam. She looked at him, his cute face, the way he was holding the bowl and waiting for her to say something.

"Sharon what happened??I know I look good, but dont look at me, this way!!" Swayam said.

"Oh sorry...I was thinking about something" Sharon said sheepishly.

"You need not be..And dont you ever say sorry to me again Sharon.."

"Swayam Shekhawat..these cheesy lines wont work on me.." She said with a light smile.

"I was not being cheesy. I just told you about the only thing that I want from you.."

"And what is that??"

Swayam asked Sharon to get up. He extended his arm forward and asked her for-

"Dance??"

Sharon extended her arm to meet his. It was a perfect co-incidence that the song "pehla nasha" from the movie "Jo jeeta wohi sikander" was being aired on the television.

He swirled her, totally getting lost in her. She gave him a penetrating look.  He twirled her again and analyzed her swift movement. Her eyes were beautiful. He chivalrously pulled her closer.  She looked at his competent eyes. She moved her hand through his tousled hair. He began reducing the distance between them.They were moving in complete synchronization. It seemed as if both of them were practicing since ages. Impeccable was the only word which could describe their unbeatable chemistry. Sharon felt the same way. She felt complete with him. Slowly, but steadily she started giving herself in.

In a subconscious frame of mind, Swayam placed his lips over hers. Their lips molded perfectly. He began kissing her passionately. She responded with the same intensity. The kiss grew deeper and both of them were kissing each other with all their love, tenderly. He pulled his lips back when he realized that he was out of breath, when he realised that he had taken a stupid step, maybe she was not prepared for it. Hence she had that incredulous expression on her face.

"I am sorry Sharon." He said, embarrassed

."I shouldnt have done that. Hope you can forgive..." he was about to add something when Sharon placed her finger over his lips. His essence was still hovering over her lips.

"I dont expect a sorry from you Swayam" she said and removed her finger. Before he could say anything else, she placed her wet lips over his and gave a small but a loving peck.

"I love you Swayam, and I will always continue to." She said.

It seemed easy now, maybe because they had shared a kiss. He was her boyfriend and he deserved this. He made her realise what true love was. Love for her was him. She didn't doubt this.

Swayam stood there dumbfounded by what she had just said. She had confessed. She loved him. He was elated. He wanted nothing more. He came towards her and pulled her into a warm hug. His arms were the coziest place for her to be in.

"Swayam" she said after they broke apart. They were sitting on the couch and were watching the movie. The bowl was kept on the center table, in front of them. She was resting her head on his shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"The bowl of noodles??Is it cold?"

He picked up the bowl. It was not entirely cold. But it was not very hot either. Just the normal temperature.

He took one spoon and fed it to Sharon.

"Trust me, you will start loving the noodles from now."

Sharon was confused. How did he know that she hated noodles?

"I know what you are thinking Sharon. I remembered this now. Rey had told me once ...that you hate noodles. I had totally forgotten about it. Thats sweet of you to eat it for me." He said.

"Swayam, how do you know me so well??" she asked.

"Hmm..experience my lady, experience. Majnu boy knows everything about his laila."

Sharon's cheeks turned crimson. She loved it when he called her "laila".

"Laila" she smirked.

"Yes. Any problem?"

"No..this is my pet name..?"  She said. The crimson shade was still there.

"No, I dont want you to use things or names that are second hand. After all you are Sharon Rai Prakash!" he said.

"And you are Sharon Rai Prakash's boyfriend. You are using something that is second hand too!!" she said.

"Well, I didnt ask anyone to provide me with a name. Its just a random tag."

"Hmm.." she said and ate the spoon full of noodles.

"Liked it??" he asked.

"Not bad Swayam Shekhawat..Multi talented are you??A great cook?"

"Oh please. This is a basic thing to cook. Even a child of 13 years knows how to cook maggi noodles."

"Okay, this way I wont have to worry about making dinner every night after we marry.." She spoke in a soft voice. He couldnt hear what she was saying.

"Did you say something about we-marry??Anything like that??" Swayam asked.

"No, are you hearing too many things these days. I did not say anything like that."

"If you say so." Swayam was pretty sure that he had heard something like that  but he chose to remain quiet.

__________________--

"Swayam" Sharon said after she finished eating her noodles. She liked them and she didn't have a nauseated feeling after eating them.

"Yes?"

Sharon didnt hesitate. She was his girlfriend and she had every right to know about him and his actions.

"Did you give a rose to anyone while I was away?"

"Are you jealous?" Swayam looked at her.

"No, why should I be?" Sharon said.

"Then, maybe you are possessive. " Swayam cleared her vague feelings.

Sharon turned to look away from him. Yes, she was possessive but she didnt want to show it. She had to eventually.

He kept pestering her about this.

"Yes" She turned and looked at him. It didnt matter if that possessiveness was evident on her face or not. She was his girlfriend. She kept reminding herself to come out of this shy nature. She was a diva, not a shy good for nothing hare brained 19 year old lass.

"I am possessive. You have a problem?" She spoke in a firm voice.

"Are you mad? I am loving it. Yes, I have a red rose with me, but that is for someone else. "

"For whom??"

"For the one who is sitting in front of me at the moment."

Sharon smiled. "He is the best" she thought. She considered herself lucky to be loved by someone who was so caring and so nice and not at all a Casanova.

Swayam went down on his knees and handed her the red rose. Sharon accepted it but she didnt have anything for him. Hence she asked him to get up and when he did so, she planted a peck on his right cheek.

"Sharon, dont do this, I'll get diabetic" Swayam smirked.

Sharon hit him playfully.

"you know, I missed you a lot" Sharon said.

"I missed you too.." Swayam said.

"Promise me, you'll never leave me and you'll never go away from me. " she said. "we'll always be together, no matter what." She added.

"I promise you" he kept his hand in hers and intertwined his fingers with hers.

"Swayam" she spoke after some time.

"Yes, my dear?"

"I am ready."

"Ready for what?" Swayam asked, in a shocked way.

"For being committed" she said and gave him a smile.

"Your wish is my command. When do you want to tell it to them?"

"Today, in the rose day celebration" she said.

"Ok, are you sure you want to go with me?" he asked

"Of course. I am ready to tell them"

"Okay fine. Shall we go?"

Sharon nodded.

With this, both of them got up, Hand in hand, they kept walking towards the door. Swayam stopped Sharon and pulled her closer to him. He enveloped his hands around her and made her realize how important his presence was.

"I love you Sharon, and I will always continue to."

"I love you too Swayam and I will always continue to, no matter what."

I am sorry for updating this part so late!!Hope you guys liked it. There wont be another part to it. If you guys liked it, then please leave your comments and do hit the like tab!! Smile

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995shubhi82Ash.SwaronstarryLove_skrinkubathija12Swaron17Hafsa94swaron20shan16snehac2coolsameeramrashTrupti09..Fazza..paro1311simran.284venusrockzmahak_28reet_26Malvaikaamipatel2neeliyerkria1996silver6strings._Molly_.Trouble_Magnetkool kanzpreitygal99pooja123456PhosphenesbeenyAnanya.SwaRon.CoffeeStains.Twinkle_d3Monica..Nehal92d3fan4evamegsysnehaswaron77-.Spark.-Anonymous--PhantasmTanuka_TanHaAmRiTa_SMirageSwaronsweetcherry95ArShiDelenaswaron_tanha4abhilasha_dreamHPHolic-3.Comics_Music.BeulaSwaRonHR-DMG4life--Rose--pratik54000sadafarshaCrazy4AshViksky_fighter-shenz-ABBY92swaron9113_Deepika_manasie23Lovenarbhi-DreamzGirl-shaani2209TheEmpressmarauderDanCing_DiVa_SKnature2Joshua_TANHA

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
DancingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.

Malvaika Senior Member
Malvaika
Malvaika

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Res!