SwaRon OS: The Rose Day :) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
update soon πŸ˜‰ waiting 2nd chpπŸ˜ƒ
I wish it happens exactly the same when Sharon returns back from Delhi. The update was Awesome i loved it...please when you update the next part PM me please. Edited by sweetsimi123 - 11 years ago
Lovely OS mihika...
sharon giving swayam surprise and even wanting to go for the party leaving behind whatever others might think is nicely written...
thanks for the pm...do update soon...
wow wow wow
awesome os 
beautiful dialogues ...well penned
update next part asap
Now this is the Swayam we knew and have loved. This OS was completely in the sync with SwaRon we knew especially from Swayam's character aspect. Loved it. And thanks for writing it. Looking forward to the second part.
Amazing..
Full on swaron pls update nxt part soon..
Thnx for pm
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

i didn't like it swthrt...I LOVED IT...plz update soon...will be waiting for this update 😳
Well, I have not written it yet!!But I'll post as soon as I write it :)
Originally posted by Ananya.SwaRon

Mihika,i so wanted to read something like this. a entirely SwaRon OS for the Roseday.the way you write is really convincing and captivating. i love the little details which you take care of. i must say you are one cautious writer who believes everything to get as deceptive as it could.Sharon really was a pleasure to read here,her convo with Rey was nicely written. looking forward to the next part. hope you put it up soon.

P.S:you got to put it up soon as you have your vacs.
Thanks Ananya :) Yeah, I have my vacs but I dont know when I'll be able to put it up..Because of studies and assignments :/ I'll try my best though!! Thanks for appreciating my work :) 
Amazing OS..:)

do write the second part soon..

eagerly waiting for it..:)
Amazzzinnggg os!!!
Absolutely loved itπŸ˜ƒ
Pls update asap, cant wait any longer!πŸ˜†