Diabetic with a kiss๐Ÿ˜ณ
All in all a fab update!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Why no 3rd part??
Pls write another part๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing sequel, Mihika. I just loved it

The beginning was really cute, with Sharon unable to confess her feelings but still wanting to do so. Aww๐Ÿ˜ณ

And then she decided to eat the noodles just coz he made them for her, inspite of hating them..Double aww๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The whole update was sooo romantic, from the Pehla Nasha dance(coincidence!๐Ÿ˜‰) to the very very very romantic kiss(ahem๐Ÿ˜›), everything was perfect.

I am so glad u showed them spending quality time with each other instead of attending Rose Day..I mean in ur sequel anyway..after it ended i guess they will go๐Ÿ˜›

Amazing one. Keep writing๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Neeti96 - 11 years ago
DanCing_DiVa_SK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing part dear...keep writing more and please do PM me when u'll update next.๐Ÿ˜Š
nature2 thumbnail
res now unres ๐Ÿ˜‰

very nyc

n sry for late ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by nature2 - 11 years ago
nature2 thumbnail

wowww an amazing update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

post 3900

Edited by nature2 - 11 years ago
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
a fab update with sweet moments๐Ÿ˜Š
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Mihika...๐Ÿค—

I was waiting for this part eagerly...u know that...really sorry for commenting late...was busy in my office work...and wanted to give a long comment on this one...loved every bit of this OS...it was dreamy...

Her 1st love..the hesitation to confession her love to him...awww...u penned down it so beautifully...

Swayam was the first guy and she loved the feeling. She came to know that saying "I love you" was not as easy as it looked. โ˜บ๏ธ

He cooked for the 1st time ...that too for her...and she hated noodles...these two will kill me with their adorableness...

"Something, for the person I love the most. I have not cooked for anyone, ever in my life. You are the first person." Swayam said.โค๏ธ

Sharon hated noodles. She had eaten them once and right after that she had puked. From that day, she started staying away from them. At the same time, she knew that she could not disappoint Swayam. She looked at him, his cute face, the way he was holding the bowl and waiting for her to say something.๐Ÿ˜ณ

The dance...it was just like a dream...a perfect dream...pehla nasha and swaron...awww...u nailed it girl...loved the description...each word of it...

In a subconscious frame of mind, Swayam placed his lips over hers. Their lips molded perfectly. He began kissing her passionately. She responded with the same intensity. The kiss grew deeper and both of them were kissing each other with all their love, tenderly.

Aww..the gentle man felt guilty of kissing her ...he thought she was not prepared for it...little he knew..she was equally drenched in the rain of love...

Before he could say anything else, she placed her wet lips over his and gave a small but a loving peck.

"I love you Swayam, and I will always continue to." She said.

It seemed easy now, maybe because they had shared a kiss. He was her boyfriend and he deserved this. He made her realise what true love was. Love for her was him. She didn't doubt this.

her love..her confession..the way she became comfortable after the kiss...i can go on and on in praising u dear..it was just dreamyyy...

The noodles part was well written and amusing...

"Trust me, you will start loving the noodles from now."

"Hmm..experience my lady, experience. Majnu boy knows everything about his laila."awww...love them...

The conversation was amusing...loved the comfort level they shared...such a beautiful OS dear...it was AMAZING...loved it...plz keep writing...i just love ur style of writing...

Love..

Deepika๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
nature2 thumbnail
Awesum!!!
Loved ur OS.
 n 2nd part par last jldji katm ho gaya
nature2 thumbnail
A total Swaron ride๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰