SwaRon OS: The Rose Day :)

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone!!I have written a new OS on SwaRon!!It will have two parts and I am posting part one now!!!
SwaRon OS: The Rose Day

"Guys"Swayam yelled for the nth time.

"Swayam..But.." Rey began..

"No 'buts' rey...Enough!!Please stop finding a date for me!!I wont go with any girl, however beautiful she may be..I dont care!!So please please stop finding a date for me!"

"Swayam..But if you don't find a date, you won't be able to come to the Rose Day celebration."

"Fine then..I'll sit at home and do something worthwhile!! But I wont come to the Rose Day celebration."

"Swayam..you are my best buddy..It wont do.."

"No ways..Now before you start your melodrama and emotional blackmailing, I'll leave.."

"Swayam this is not fair yaar.." Amar said.

"If you don't come, we won't be able to enjoy.." Vicky added.

"Thanks for the effort guys but if I go with any other girl, it would be like questioning my feelings for the one I love. I can never ditch my love for her like this."

"Even if the love doesn't come back to you??Even if that girl hates you??" Nilesh said.

"Yes." Swayam gave a straight answer and chose to keep quiet. He left the place and heeded straight for his home.

"Sharon, I wish you were here. I don't even know when you are returning." Swayam mumbled to himself.

Rey and the gang were thinking about the ways in which they could bring Swayam to the Rose Day celebration. That's when Rey's phone started ringing. He picked it up and saw Sharon's name on the display screen. He excused himself and got up to talk to her.

"Whats up Shar!!" he said in a delighted mood. He was delighted because this was the third time she had called him from Delhi. She used to be so busy with her dad in the mornings and with Swayam in the nights that she used to forget to call Rey.

"Hey Rey..you know what??"

"No..I don't and I don't even want to..When was the last time you called me??"

"You could have called me too.."

"Yeah..That didn't come in my mind..Do you think I was born yesterday??Your phone was permanently engaged Sharon.."

"I am sorry Rey.. I don't know how but whenever I talk to Swayam, I don't know how time passes.."

"Hmm... Someone is slowly falling in love with someone else..." Rey quipped.

Sharon blushed. Internally she knew that it was the truth.

"Sharon, are you even there??Or lost in the dreams of ahem!!!"Rey continued.

Sharon's cheeks were turning all shades of pink. She wondered if this was the case when Swayam's name was taken what it would be like when Swayam would appear in front of her.

"I am there Rey..I guess a bit network problem.."Sharon made a dumb excuse.

"Really??Sharon please accept the fact that you cant make excuses..Good excuses.."

"Rey, will you stop all this and listen to me now?"

"Yeah"

"I am on the airport now!!Mumbai airport!!Back from Delhi!!"

"Wow!!Thats great..Why didnt you tell me but??I could have come to pick you up..Or did your better half come to pick you up??"

"No I want to surprise him..Dont tell him about this.." Sharon said, acknowledging the fact that Swayam was her better half.

"Hmm..ok...Wont tell him.." Rey said.

"Thanks!!"

"Your welcome..Did Swayam tell you about the rose day celebration??Its going to be held today..Only couples are allowed."

"No he didnt..With whom is Swayam going??" Sharon said as if she was planning to kill Swayam's date..She didn't know that he didn't have one.

"He didn't ask anyone and turned down all the offers, only for you.." Rey said and Sharon's anger melted.

"Really? I knew he wont go with anyone else, other than me..If he is not coming, then where is he at present??"

"At his home."

"Ok..Anyways, bye Rey!!Will meet you at the celebration..."

"Yeah ok...you'll go with Swayam??"

"Yeah, obviously, who else??"

"And you'll enter with him??"

"Yeah..It doesn't matter what people think..He is mine and I'll enter with him only...And this time, I wont feel bad, even if I am not honored with the Rose queen title...Its ok..I have him..Nothing else matters..."

"Ok!!So someone is so in love that she has forgotten everything else and is becoming possessive!!"Rey teased her.

"Rey, bye!!"

"Ok ok..Bye..see you...with your boyfriend.."

Sharon hung him up and became excited for the party. She knew that she could finally be in a committed relationship, with Swayam. She wanted to surprise him so she heeded straight for his place.

Swayam was having a tough time. He was trying to call Sharon but her phone was out of coverage area. He was having a look at her photos when Taani called out to him.

"Bhai, I am going...Will you come later?"

"Taani, you have a date??" Swayam asked, surprised.

"No I dont..But since I am the  GS, I have to be there at any cost.." Taani said.

"Oh..ok.." Swayam was relieved that Rey was not her date.

"Why dont we go together, bhai?"Taani asked again.

"I am not coming..Now dont ask questions..You go, otherwise you'll get late for the party.." Swayam said.

"Bhai, but.."

"No buts Taani, I am not coming and this is my final decision..."

"Ok bhai, as you wish.." Taani felt sad for Swayam.

After about an hour or so, Swayam was scanning the refrigerator but there was nothing to eat and he was hungry. He noticed that there was a packet of maggi noodles that was kept in the kitchen. He prepared to make it when someone rang his doorbell. He opened the door and was stunned by what he saw. Sharon was standing in front of him. She was wearing a maroon colored short dress which ended just above her knees. She was wearing stilettos and was looking stunning.

"Hey." She began.

"Sharon, wow what a surprise..." Swayam was not able to believe.

"Isnt it??"She smiled.warmly

"Sharon..you are looking absolutely.." Swayam was trying to find a right word.

"Absolutely??"

"Hot"

Sharon blushed. This was the first time that Swayam had used the word 'hot' for her.

"Thanks..Wont you call me in?" Sharon was eager to go in.

"Oh yeah..Please come in.."

Sharon entered the house and Swayam followed her.

She looked at him and raised her eyebrow.

"What?" Swayam said.

"So, you didnt go for the rose day party?" she asked.

"No..How do you know about it??"

"I have my sources, Swayam."

"Ok and one second, why did you even ask me about going??Didnt your source tell you that only couple entry is allowed...and I didnt have a date, because my date was in Delhi sometime ago and landed in Mumbai sometime back and she didnt even inform me." Swayam said, astonished.

"So what??She wanted to give you a surprise..Now don't say anything else because that girl knows that you are extremely ecstatic at the moment..She knows you well and she can clearly read your facial expressions."

"Hmm.."Swayam thought.."I'll have to admit that whatever the girl is saying is absolutely true." He added.

So, how was it??Don't worry people..There is a second part to it..Though I have not written it yet..Will post is asap!!Do leave your likes and comments..Criticism is welcomed. For new readers, who wish to receive PMs on my further works on SwaRon, add me (tanha29) to your buddy list!!Thanks a lot for appreciating my previous works 😊 

Part two 

Edited by tanha29 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing OS Mihika😊

I guess you made all SwaRon fans really happy since this is what we wanted to see on Rose Day and not some random girl dancing with our Swayam.👏

I loved how firm Swayam was about not going for the Rose day celebration with any other girl

The ShaRey conversation was really cute.

It looks like Sharon is really in love with Swayam..Awwwie ^_^ And the diva herself said she didnt care what people thought and that whether or not she became Rose Queen did not matter to her!

Wow! Love does change people!😆

Ending was way cute with Swayam too shocked but pleased at the same time 😳
❤️

Update soon.Thanks for the PM

Edited by Neeti96 - 11 years ago
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
RESERVED
Unres
It was seriously amazing
Its good that someone decided to write on rose day with real swaron.Swayam always the lover boy who don't want to go with anyone other than sharon n sharon giving him surprise n admitted too that he is her better half...:)
Waiting for next part eagerly
Update it soonEdited by sadiyaswaron - 11 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh... Thats amazing...

Sharon back at rose day party... N swaym n his reactions...

M just loving it...

Thanks for the pm...

Do write the nxt part soon...
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Mihika...🤗

WOW...it was just amazing dear...loved it ...their love is so pure...he declined every offer to go on rose day with out HER...she came to mumbai to surprise HIM...it depicted OUR SWARON so beautifully...it was sweet...adorable still u manged tp show their deep love for each other ...my fav part was sharon-rey convo...

Sharon's cheeks were turning all shades of pink. She wondered if this was the case when Swayam's name was taken what it would be like when Swayam would appear in front of her.😳😳😳

"Wow!!Thats great..Why didnt you tell me but??I could have come to pick you up..Or did your better half come to pick you up??"

"No I want to surprise him..Dont tell him about this.." Sharon said, acknowledging the fact that Swayam was her better half.

I have him..Nothing else matters..."❤️

m in my swaron dreamland...loved swaron convo...

"So what??She wanted to give you a surprise..Now don't say anything else because that girl knows that you are extremely ecstatic at the moment..She knows you well and she can clearly read your facial expressions."😳😛

SWARONLICIOUS OS...AMAZING dear...plzz update the next part soon..can't wait😊

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm so happy that someone chose to write on SwaRon actually being there for Rose Day !! This is the Swayam I know and love !! The Swayam who sees nobody else but Sharon !! And it was so sweet of Sharon to surprise him like that and that she no longer cares about what the world thinks !! She's proud to be Swayam's Girlfriend !! I can't wait for the next update !!
Anomic_loner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Kasha aise hi Kuch ho jati!!
Anyways awesome update...do update next one soon.. 😊 Edited by binuja - 11 years ago
Legilimens. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY92

I'm so happy that someone chose to write on SwaRon actually being there for Rose Day !! This is the Swayam I know and love !! The Swayam who sees nobody else but Sharon !! And it was so sweet of Sharon to surprise him like that and that she no longer cares about what the world thinks !! She's proud to be Swayam's Girlfriend !! I can't wait for the next update !!

Thanks!!I was thinking about this after I saw the Rose Day wala Precap! Will try nd update the next part asap!! :) 
Legilimens. thumbnail

Originally posted by: binuja

Kasha aise hi Kuch ho jati!!
Anyways awesome update...do update next one soon.. 😊

Thank you :) 
-.Nisha.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update mihika
😃