Pavitra Rishta

New Article:Teju's Love Triangle (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

Angelfreak_96

IF-Dazzler

Angelfreak_96

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunny8410M

Originally posted by Angelfreak_96

i just want Sunny wit Teju that's all...I'm starting to like their couple...Hope Ekta doesn't ruin that...

all the best with that sweetySmile, though it's impossible in ekta land.

Agreed...just need to cross our fingers now...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Article:Teju's Love Triangle (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arjunaluis

@abhi : I have given the storyline for the next 2000-3000 episodes dear. Ekta n cvs can use this storyline to show another 5000 episodes. Atleast ekta aur cvs ko bhi kuch karne do. Sab kuch hum viewers hi karenge kya??

ROFLROFL Great one yaar...the bolded part is making me laugh like crazy...also the part where Aniket needs a father...at least we can take a break for the next 2000 episode, though after the next 2000 episodes my brains would be fried/toast...thank god i will still have another 5 years of good brain..LOLLOL
take care of your brainsd ear. U have to do much more with it rather than simply wasting in hereEmbarrassed Plus, after so many love triangles, pavitra rishta will be renamed as " Pavitra Teesra"Confused (Sacred Third one.)

Pavitra Teesra... Pav itra Teesra... tere mere beech ka...

Sunny...where do u come up with this things...the bolded part...ROFLROFL i will take care of my brains...i will just stop watching if the pregancy track comes to live...bakwaas ki track...you know sunny i think you absolutely right...i think they have no idea what to do once they mess up a track...look at the stupid Arjun-Purvi-Ovi teesra...the got them married and they thought all Arvi fans will stay and watch but too bad for them some left and the rest are angry and not knowing what to do they have come up with this nonsense of a pregancy as if the marriage is not enough they have decided to get both girls pregant with the same guy...and now with all the backlash from the fans i think they have decided to postpone the leap and give Teju a love story but this story has ended for most of us before it could have started because they have decided for another teesra...simple Bakwaas...just give Tej a normal story...and bring Arvi back without the pregancy nonsense...

Edited by arjunaluis - 10 November 2012 at 5:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny8410M

White-Rose

IF-Rockerz

White-Rose

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
So another triangle.
Still mystery of purvi-arjun-ovi is not over and here is another one.
Moral of the story there is no life with triangle, square,rectangle,circle and poligon. Life always revolve around geometrical figure.

Now I want 2 more girls for soham or only 1 girl for saham and sachin. All deshmukh kids should remain busy in triangle. Super busy in geometry.

Why to spare parents and grand parents? Bring back shravani and start fresh triangle. As some1 suggested savita-damodar-sundri one more interesting triangle. And if not sundari than Rasika (manju's mom). Damodar and rasika should become best frnds and savita always insecure like ovi. That would help them to add more spice in story.

Lets not spare sulochana. Hope cvs should sattle her in that gujarati family. She should play triangle over there.

Edited by ..aastha.. - 11 November 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFannalonynnej

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged

@abhi : I have given the storyline for the next 2000-3000 episodes dear. Ekta n cvs can use this storyline to show another 5000 episodes. Atleast ekta aur cvs ko bhi kuch karne do. Sab kuch hum viewers hi karenge kya??

ROFLROFL Great one yaar...the bolded part is making me laugh like crazy...also the part where Aniket needs a father...at least we can take a break for the next 2000 episode, though after the next 2000 episodes my brains would be fried/toast...thank god i will still have another 5 years of good brain..LOLLOL
take care of your brainsd ear. U have to do much more with it rather than simply wasting in hereEmbarrassed Plus, after so many love triangles, pavitra rishta will be renamed as " Pavitra Teesra"Confused (Sacred Third one.)

Pavitra Teesra... Pav itra Teesra... tere mere beech ka...

Sunny...where do u come up with this things...the bolded part...ROFLROFL i will take care of my brains...i will just stop watching if the pregancy track comes to live...bakwaas ki track...you know sunny i think you absolutely right...i think they have no idea what to do once they mess up a track...look at the stupid Arjun-Purvi-Ovi teesra...the got them married and they thought all Arvi fans will stay and watch but too bad for them some left and the rest are angry and not knowing what to do they have come up with this nonsense of a pregancy as if the marriage is not enough they have decided to get both girls pregant with the same guy...and now with all the backlash from the fans i think they have decided to postpone the leap and give Teju a love story but this story has ended for most of us before it could have started because they have decided for another teesra...simple Bakwaas...just give Tej a normal story...and bring Arvi back without the pregancy nonsense...

lets hope soSmile Me too looking forward to the leap minus the pregnancy track. About the bold part...was in a bad mood n at the same time read tht 
article... so all this came out automatically... the irony is i just love n love the title track of pr... one amongst my favorites... n i did this with itAngry... u can imagine how mad i was tht dayConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top