Pavitra Rishta

New Article:Teju's Love Triangle (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

jdronamraju

Goldie

jdronamraju

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

The love triangles between brothers and sisters r disgusting . I am already bored stiff by this Teju's love story and i fast forward it . Find Soham more interesting .

Kools, When Soham was just Vishnu, he was very interesting, that impudent grin, the rascal attitude was very becoming, the recklessness and the no-care attitude, was what was appealing about him. But, he is fast losing it too.. you can see the fizz draining away slowly in his appeal. dont know the reason, but they seem to be winding his story up and dump him in jail... He is just downgraded to a momma's boy now.. His aai bhakth is laudable, but the total focus on that, is losing appeal, I feel at least.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikakoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Article:Teju's Love Triangle (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
It will become worse when he becomes Archana's bhakt .

jdronamrajuAshlaika

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
So sick of the love triangles in this show Dead Why can't the CVs just pair Teju opposite Sunny and not be repetitive and add a love triangle. There's other ways to add drama and keep the viewers interested besides a love triangle...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

halifax004

IF-Dazzler

halifax004

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
And the next one we will see will be Soham some girl and Sachin as usual this is all Ekta is good at showing love triangles and ruining themAngry

Ashlaika

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
i already had an idea while reading the article reg. sunny's entry. Teju will def. fall for him n i think he may sacrifice her for his brother or ditch her for his own selfish reasons n teju will get married to Jignesh. Later when Teju will have feelings for JIG, Sunny will repent his decision of loosing her n then Teju will do a zig zag between the two brothers. Meanwhile, they can reform Jigu from a nerd n coward to a cool dude.
See, i have saved all of u from wasting ur time in the next 200 episodes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunaluishalifax004Ashlaika-LiveLaughLove-

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
The two angels of the next triangle will be Sachu n Soham. They will definitely fall for the same girl.
After that Varsha-Satish-Balan.
Next will be Sulochana-Damodar-Savita.
After tht Savita-Snehlata-Snehlata's husband.
Meanwhile Vinod will not be left behind in doing koo chi kooing with another lady. Afterall, a person who has a wife like Manju n daughter like Punni can't be blamed for having extra maritial affair. See Ekta,u have a block buster storyline ready for next 2000 episode.

Edited by sunny8410M - 09 November 2012 at 7:49pm

arjunaluisAshlaika

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Forgot to add, Manav n Archana would remain busy all this while in sorting the mess created by Arvi n ovi n will complain that they feel neglected in this full fledged season of love triangles so on their demand Jaywant Rane will be reintroduced. He would be chasing Archana at all the places n giving a hard time to Manav as he will be busy in saving his archana from the evil cluches of Jaywant. Not to forget, Sameer Rane too will fall in love with Purvi/Ovi, whoever is left alone in Arvivi triangle.

Edited by sunny8410M - 09 November 2012 at 8:17pm

arjunaluis

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArViAshaRocks

Originally posted by arjunaluis

Hei Ami...i posted this is another thread...

Let me see...

1) Archana-Manav-Shravani
2) Archana-Manav-Jaywant (credit Ami)
3) Purvi-Arjun-Ovi
4) Purvi-Arjun-Vinay (credit Ami)
5) Vaishali-Dharmesh-Madhuri
6) Satish-Varsha-Ashwin/Balan
7) Teju-Sunny-Jignesh

Now who didn't have a love triangle in this story :-

1) Vinod-Manju
2) Ajit-Vandu

Manju evil, Ajit was evil-then good then bad then whatever...LOL So, if you are bad you don't get a love triangle but if you are good you get a love triangle...just brilliant...

Conclusion:- I have lost interest in this love story before it got started...i can't take anymore triangle's...can't someone just fall in love without it being a triangle..

Brilliant post Clap

Great another love triangle they have introduced ...
Apparently the one with Arjun-Purvi-Ovi was not enough do just add another one Ouch
And is it just me or is it that Its always siblings going against siblings because first it was Purvi and Ovi and now its Sunny and Jignesh Confused

Soon there will be Soham-Sachin and a new girl...Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top