Pavitra Rishta

New Article:Teju's Love Triangle (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

flamenco

IF-Rockerz

flamenco

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged

TFS, cant ekta think anything accept triangle manav archana, shravani

and then purvi arjun and ovi
and now for teju this two guys.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Article:Teju's Love Triangle (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Originally posted by Tanyaz

One more love triangle .I guess in this one Sunny will sacrifise for his brother ...
Same thought ran in my mind.We mite have another Mahaan in the PR house.He can join Purvi and the eventually be paired with her.
All Archana's children would be suffering from loveless marriages.
Sachin and Sohan fighting over a girl can be another possibilty too.

Ami...you and Jyothi are making me laugh like crazy...how am i suppose to go to bed now with such good conversations...the bolded part...Mahaan can marry Mahaan...ROFLROFL Yes i feel soon Sachin and Soham will be in love with the same girl and Sachin will Mahaan like Purvi...i don't see Soham giving way but then they already killed all the characters we like except Tej and Soham...since Tej is about to join Arjun and Purvi soon why shouldn't Soham...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyjdronamrajuJShivAshlaikaameiliapeachesnplums

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Every1 is cuming n playing love triangle with Arman's dughters

sunny8410M

Linda25

IF-Sizzlerz

Linda25

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
another stupidity ,,,,,,,,,ekta plz ab bass karo na ...
in the end of the day you will cant handle this stupid triangle ,so plz dont do this ,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 09 November 2012 at 7:42am

zonan

IF-Dazzler

zonan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Oh no..not Teju.
She is too sweet to have love triangle..

I guess the same will happen to Soham and Sachin next..

Edited by sipokobusak - 09 November 2012 at 7:53am

sunny8410M

jdronamraju

Goldie

jdronamraju

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunaluis

One more love triangle .I guess in this one Sunny will sacrifise for his brother ...
Same thought ran in my mind.We mite have another Mahaan in the PR house.He can join Purvi and the eventually be paired with her.

Ami...you and Jyothi are making me laugh like crazy...how am i suppose to go to bed now with such good conversations...the bolded part...Mahaan can marry Mahaan...ROFLROFL Yes i feel soon Sachin and Soham will be in love with the same girl and Sachin will Mahaan like Purvi...i don't see Soham giving way but then they already killed all the characters we like except Tej and Soham...since Tej is about to join Arjun and Purvi soon why shouldn't Soham...

Big smile go to bed with a smile n ur face :) ...

Yes, one triangle left to complete ...Vishnu/Sachin and another girl.. Soham aka vishnu is already killed, didnt u see him crying into the bottle yesterday.. yucks..  they just whimpered him down to a momma's boy now !! Where is that impudent, rascal boy with the smart alec attitude.. another one gone down the drain..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyJShivAshlaikapeachesnplums

pn_92

Goldie

pn_92

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Hei Ami...i posted this is another thread...

Let me see...

1) Archana-Manav-Shravani
2) Archana-Manav-Jaywant (credit Ami)
3) Purvi-Arjun-Ovi
4) Purvi-Arjun-Vinay (credit Ami)
5) Vaishali-Dharmesh-Madhuri
6) Satish-Varsha-Ashwin/Balan
7) Teju-Sunny-Jignesh

Now who didn't have a love triangle in this story :-

1) Vinod-Manju
2) Ajit-Vandu

Manju evil, Ajit was evil-then good then bad then whatever...LOL So, if you are bad you don't get a love triangle but if you are good you get a love triangle...just brilliant...

Conclusion:- I have lost interest in this love story before it got started...i can't take anymore triangle's...can't someone just fall in love without it being a triangle..
savita/damodar & sulochana/manohar too didnt had a love triangleROFL

arjunaluis

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Big smile go to bed with a smile n ur face :) ...

Yes, one triangle left to complete ...Vishnu/Sachin and another girl.. Soham aka vishnu is already killed, didnt u see him crying into the bottle yesterday.. yucks..  they just whimpered him down to a momma's boy now !! Where is that impudent, rascal boy with the smart alec attitude.. another one gone down the drain..

Jyothi...when it comes to Ankit my brain doesn't work that well...LOL just realized after u mention it...Momma's boy..ROFL hey he is just like his father after all...like father like son..the bolded part hopefully he comes back tonight but i agree another one down the drain...let's see how long it takes for Tej to join the team...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyjdronamrajuAshlaika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top